FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it odd that TS and MS mortgage was possibly refinanced the week prior to the murder? Of course this could simply be a bank selling a mortgage to another but an assignment is also done at a point of refinance.
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14057419&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search or that MS had complete power of attorney when it came to this property http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=10586058&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search
Catching up, sorry if this has already been discussed extensively.

AmazonRain Good catch!! But I tend to agree to lender selling paper to other lender, not a re-fi.

Info below makes me think Fifth Third Mtg Co, mtg lender to TS & MS in 2005, sold mtg to another lender, TOWD Point Master Fd in 2015. JMO, could be totally wrong.

Nov 13, 2009, a 3 page Power of Atty from TS to MS was recorded.

_________________________________________________________________________________
From your first link, I located a reference a previously recorded, related doc.

Recorded Aug 24, 2005.
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14057419&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search mortgage, consideration = $438,000, 19 pages of docs recorded sounds ~ typical for mortgage docs.
Imo, likely they bought Bonita Farms property ~10 yrs. ago.

Recorded July 8, 2015,
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14057419&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search 'assignment' w only 1 page recorded, so, imo, more consistent w a straight assignment, not typical mortgage docs or mtg. re-fi's.. Also the summary does not show a $ figure for consideration.

They also do mortgage lending......just a possibility. A refinance can easily net a lump sum to the homeowner.

Omg, I am just catching on to the significance. A home equity line of credit can be used to remodel a kitchen, rent another home OR pay a hit man. Was this transaction after the murder?

It could have been done before the murder. A home can be refinanced without one owner knowing AFAIK. My Dad forged my Mom's signature to get money this way back in the early 1960's. If it's still possible with current procedures, the transaction could have been done this way before the murder. In my mother's case, it was the last straw leading to divorce when she found out. The divorce was necessary for financial protection and to save the house if nothing else. IF a refinance happened behind her back and TS found out...it could have led to divorce discussions or worse. JMO

Does anyone have any further thoughts on how or why the alarm was off on Sunday (after Duntulum's post indicating that neither of the men arrested had to shut it down)?

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

My ideas in no specific order:

1-The dog sitter forgot to reset it or it was knowingly never set b/c of the dog sitter coming and going
2-It was disarmed remotely via a cellphone app without TS knowing.
3-MS "forgot" to set it when the family left for CT and TS didn't know otherwise.

Points that make me wonder about BOTH of the VI comments about the alarm:

Either the perps were inside the house when TS arrived home meaning the alarm was never set OR it was but she didn't reset the alarm once she got inside (either b/c she didn't chose to or it didn't work for some other unknown reason) which means they arrived after she had been home a while. We aren't told either way but obviously the alarm is a big part of the web of clues. IMO

Remember that AL's brother called her on that Monday, June 29th, at 1:16pm to break the news according to AL, not MS! When did he eventually call her? What took him so long? Where was he?

-Nin

Do we even know if MS EVER called her after the murder

Something else I find weird. Skinner (verified friend) said that MS suggested to him that he was suspicious of his sister's death (happened in 2009) and mentioned a "break up" as reason for his suspicions about her "sudden" death. However, according to many comments on his sister's legacy page - she had a long illness and was sick for a year or more. Further, she had a partner (possibly wife) that did not claim any type of break up prior to the death. Why would MS potentially fabricate the idea of "foul" play?

<modsnip>

I think MS may have thought he was doctor or lawyer material (as indicated by his conversations with Skinner, verified friend) but in fact didn't have the drive or ambition for either. I think his relationship with his mother may have been complicated due to the divorce and the subsequent circumstances. I think MS told stories to make his life look more interesting than it was. It is no accident that MS built the biggest house on the block. It is no accident that MS controlled all of the practice billing and management. When you have nothing and need to inflate your ego, you work with what you have. This also falls in line with the effusive compliments about his wife - sometimes "too much" according to Skinner. Almost as if MS wanted people to believe that because he had a wife that was a fantastic doctor that everyone loved, it made him somehow a more impressive person.

But living in other's shadows grows old. And this can become problematic if your psyche already has grudges against women (Mom?) and was a psyche formed during a disrupted childhood.

This is all, of course, my opinion.

My ideas in no specific order:

1-The dog sitter forgot to reset it or it was knowingly never set b/c of the dog sitter coming and going
2-It was disarmed remotely via a cellphone app without TS knowing.
3-MS "forgot" to set it when the family left for CT and TS didn't know otherwise.

Points that make me wonder about BOTH of the VI comments about the alarm:

Either the perps were inside the house when TS arrived home meaning the alarm was never set OR it was but she didn't reset the yalarm once she got inside (either b/c she didn't chose to or it didn't work for some other unknown reason) which means they arrived after she had been home a while. We aren't told either way but obviously the alarm is a big part of the web of clues. IMO

With all the attention surrounding the alarm (brothers, tech support)
at the home, it leads me to believe, that the alarm was supposed to be on.

In reply to a pharma company having a hitlist....

I doubt that a company hired CWW an MS to take out TS. In fact, 100% no way.

To me, it would make "Snapped" and others SANE! HELP!! LOL:scared:

Something else I find weird. Skinner (verified friend) said that MS suggested to him that he was suspicious of his sister's death (happened in 2009) and mentioned a "break up" as reason for his suspicions about her "sudden" death. However, according to many comments on his sister's legacy page - she had a long illness and was sick for a year or more. Further, she had a partner (possibly wife) that did not claim any type of break up prior to the death. Why would MS potentially fabricate the idea of "foul" play?

I found this odd too.

Sparky - sorry about the need for the <mod snip>, I didn't realize and it won't happen again :)

Wink News just reported boss of JR was told by JR that he was in Florida on 6/29

<modsnip>

I think MS may have thought he was doctor or lawyer material (as indicated by his conversations with Skinner, verified friend) but in fact didn't have the drive or ambition for either. I think his relationship with his mother may have been complicated due to the divorce and the subsequent circumstances. I think MS told stories to make his life look more interesting than it was. It is no accident that MS built the biggest house on the block. It is no accident that MS controlled all of the practice billing and management. When you have nothing and need to inflate your ego, you work with what you have. This also falls in line with the effusive compliments about his wife - sometimes "too much" according to Skinner. Almost as if MS wanted people to believe that because he had a wife that was a fantastic doctor that everyone loved, it made him somehow a more impressive person.

But living in other's shadows grows old. And this can become problematic if your psyche already has grudges against women (Mom?) and was a psyche formed during a disrupted childhood.

This is all, of course, my opinion.

Very well thought out IMO

Could CWW simply knocked on the door, she recognized him, shut off the alarm and let him in?

Most guys would have temporarily dropped the kids off with family while drowning their sorrows at some dive bar somewhere by now.

But maybe he doesn't want her side of the family to get the chance to question the kids about some of the arguments that mom and dad use to have. Jmo

Thanks. The funeral in CT.

As an aside, I went back to the very first thread and this post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-1&p=11898965#post11898965 said officers did not respond to the scene until 9:45 a.m.

How long would it take them to notify next of kin? Presumably, the office staff new and started calling Mark and/or her family, or does LE specifically ask them not to do that? I've followed many cases, but I know nothing about this particular protocol.

Wow, that was quick. Do I have this right?
Dr was scheduled to arrive at office at 9:00
Time to concern the employees, dispatch someone from office, call to Mark, call to cops, and cops arrive all in 45 minutes.

Because they don't yet know what the evidence is and the strength of it plus they clearly are arrogant so they're still working on the premise they'll get away with it

Agreed and I think quite possibly, JR "Hammer" doesn't have the specific info on anyone else's involvement, except for his and CWW. IMO he was given few details to none, about all who were involved. He is I think, known for his blabbering mouth (as posted in previous thread...what he posted on his FB page and him telling it all to his girlfriend). Further, I do think it's quite possible, that this wasn't JR's first and only "rodeo" as a "hit man".

Wow, that was quick. Do I have this right?
Dr was scheduled to arrive at office at 9:00
Time to concern the employees, dispatch someone from office, call to Mark, call to cops, and cops arrive all in 45 minutes.

Yes! This!
I've always thought the alarm was raised rather quickly.

Also, Im sure somebody knows the answer to this without me having to go searching: How long has it been since CWW was released from prison? I'm just wondering how long it has taken him to amass enough money to be able to retire.

The document executed before the murder (recorded after) appears to be an assignment from one mortgage servicer to another...does not appear to be a refinance or the amount of consideration would be shown on the recording info. section.

I agree and also if it was a refinance, there would be a newly recorded deed of trust. Assignments usually come after deed because the deed is recorded on the date of the refinance. The lender usually then packages the loan for the investor or whoever is going to assume the rights to service the loan.

As i said yesterday, i find it extremely odd that TS' brothers had any part in testing the home alarm. Unless they are the people who installed it and it had some quirky features, it makes no sense to me to "need" her brothers or BIL from out of town there on the scene in any kind of forensic capacity concerning the alarm system. The alarm company was there.. why did anyone need her brothers or brotherinlaw there? JMO

Not sure about that at all.
Do we know if it was ever armed?
If so, someone must have had the code.
I recall family there testing the alarm, very confusing as I would think the alarm company would know exactly when it was unarmed
Very curious about that

Adding...

From the above quote, it sounds like they know the alarm was shut off prior to anyone breaking in ( neither of the men...)
Also sounds like he believes both men were present

Yes, good catch about it sounding like Duntulum knowing that both men were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79