FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, many of us have commented on that throughout all these threads ... one of my biggest red flags from the beginning - no, you haven't missed any press conferences, speeches, pleas or anything else - I find this so suspicious, so hopefully we will know soon why there were no pleas from the grieving husband.

I think LE put the lid on everyone from the beginning---especially no one talking to any MSM which would include PCs with ANY family members. Regarding PCs to the public for pleas to help---many times we see other family members do this aside from a spouse but none of TS's family has done so. Remember LE's description of this case.... tons of evidence, complexity, connectivity, etc PLUS we here on WS are aware that there are more perps involved than the 2 currently arrested AND this investigation is ongoing. Many here also question MS not contacting TS's family after last weeks' arrests..... we don't really know that even if TS's sister said that (I'm not calling her a liar either). Just think there's a 'no talk, no info' blanket. We here are dying for information but know little due to LE keeping things tight. That way nobody knows nothin' til all the chicks are in the coop.

One thing that has struck me odd is the reference to Orson Wells 1984 by more than one person involved/surrounding this case. Idk to me it isn't a common reference.

Who else said it? I cant recall! TIA

Holistic Homicide… Are alternative doctors being targeted and murdered in Florida?

Hitman or psychopathic killer? What ever the rhyme or reason, I hope there is a tough and honest investigator that can get to the bottom of this and catch the responsible party! This is just sick! Taking a life is easy, suffering is guaranteed and apparently, saving lives can be life threatening… What’s with all this killing? Giving and saving a life; that takes a true hero!

http://shamanistical.com/2015/07/24...ctors-being-targeted-and-murdered-in-florida/

Apparently, this last murder on the east coast Florida, brings us too six murders within 30 days, and five reported still missing

Lol, Eileen, not exactly mainstream media :)

At this time I don't think either one of the two arrested are cooperating with authorities. On the advise of their counsel they are probably still denying any involvement. They cannot implicate anyone else without implicating themselves. IMO

Lol, Eileen, not exactly mainstream media :)

LOL I know Im getting ready for work and couldnt find anything yet. But many Doctors have been murdered this summer here in Florida.

I remember reading about them all.

We even discussed it on the first thread here I believe!

5 Holistic Health Doctors Found Dead In 4 Weeks, 5 More Go Missing – After Run-Ins with Feds
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

The seemingly systemic nature in which natural doctors are ending up either missing or dead raises serious questions as to whether some entity or person is possibly orchestrating these events. With billions of dollars at stake, what lengths would big pharma go to in an effort to silence those that share their knowledge of natural cures with the public?

It seems that being a holistic health care provider that promotes natural health can now be dangerous to ones own health!

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

Holistic Homicide… Are alternative doctors being targeted and murdered in Florida?

Hitman or psychopathic killer? What ever the rhyme or reason, I hope there is a tough and honest investigator that can get to the bottom of this and catch the responsible party! This is just sick! Taking a life is easy, suffering is guaranteed and apparently, saving lives can be life threatening… What’s with all this killing? Giving and saving a life; that takes a true hero!

http://shamanistical.com/2015/07/24...ctors-being-targeted-and-murdered-in-florida/

Apparently, this last murder on the east coast Florida, brings us too six murders within 30 days, and five reported still missing
If i was the lawyer for the alleged perps, i would be using this as a defense! 6 alternative/holistic MDs in eastern Florida have been murdered, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. There is a crazed mainstream MD out there killing these people. My client is innocent! JMO No one would believe it but it might be a creative defense! MOO

5 Holistic Health Doctors Found Dead In 4 Weeks, 5 More Go Missing – After Run-Ins with Feds

The seemingly systemic nature in which natural doctors are ending up either missing or dead raises serious questions as to whether some entity or person is possibly orchestrating these events. With billions of dollars at stake, what lengths would big pharma go to in an effort to silence those that share their knowledge of natural cures with the public?

It seems that being a holistic health care provider that promotes natural health can now be dangerous to ones own health!

I don't see big Pharma hiring CWW and JR, and that's who are responsible here. There may be others involved but TBF I don't see big Pharma threatened by a few holistic docs in Florida.

I am NOT a fan of pharmaceuticals but I am fairly sure they would have hired professionals.

With 2 men charged, and the case still ongoing... I believe it is a safe bet that big pharma is not involved in the deaths of 5 holistic doctors. I do know, that Dr. Sievers did use prescription (not sure about any narcotic) medicines manufactured by drug companies for patients. Just because she was a holistic doctor, does not mean she did give prescriptions. She looked for the root of the issue, not just treating symptoms.

IMO, after the Sheriff's comments last evening, is going to be crazy. I don't believe it is as simple as these are the 2 guys that murdered her and here is why. I believe we are going to see something we did not expect uncovered. Whether it is as suggested earlier, a drug ring, or other options. CWW may have created other relationships in the area when he was here working and found other methods of getting the drugs he sought, if that is the theory. There are plenty of pill mills in Florida, even with the state cracking down. You can tell just by the clientele of the office if that is what patients are seeking. I don't believe that is the case with Dr. Sievers. She was well respected.

I do think there is another player. Whether it is MS or a yet to be named individual, I am not sure. My theories can be altered easily at this point without further details. If MS wasn't involved, then CWW was definitely trying to prevent SOMETHING from getting out. What that is, who knows? We will find out soon. I do find it odd that MS has not been seen at all lately. He must be in either protective custody or cooperating in some way with law enforcement f he was not involved in the murder.
JMO

Maybe if there had not been a asking for more money than I've ever seen regarding a family who has lost a loved one via murder or otherwise, I would put it on the curiosity shelf and not have a bad feeling feeling about it. I don't care who started the ; the bottom line is that the adult recipient has the last word. I would think that someone willing to accept up to one million dollars from the public would at minimum thank the public. That has not happened. Total silence except for one missed call to someone not related to his wife for a whole month until shortly after the verified insider spoke out on WS. I am not saying that MS is obligated to thank the public for money, prayers, etc. It just seems odd that he hasn't.

See, for me, I don't really find this suspicious. If TS were missing, then yes I would expect a plea from the husband. But because she was murdered and LE seemed to have leads right from the get-go, I don't see why MS would need to have any sort of press conference.

Speaking of TS going missing, I have to wonder that if the goal was to "get rid" of TS, why was she left where she was apparently murdered? Why no effort to hide the body? Why not just make it look like she disappeared?

JMO

Even the University of Minnesota has a clinic devoted to this aspect. Mayo clinic uses massage therapy.

Dr. Andrew Weil has been around forever with tons of followers. Every city in the US has holistic people doing various treatments.

Then there is Europe. Prince Charles uses homeopathic which is very standard in Europe.

Dr. Sievers never talked to me about vaccines and never encouraged or discouraged me relative to vaccines. I have been getting a flu shot every year and reporting this information to her. I'm not buying into the conspiracy theory at all.

I have a theory.... it isn't a pretty one. In my theory there are 3 or 4 more arrests..At least 2 of the people are not on the radar screen for most posters. Exporting money "off shore" may figure into this... drugs may or may not. The key words for me are connections, jealousy and accomplishment. IMO This would be an intricate web and might well be the reason LE is saying this will turn into a made for TV movie. If i am right.. we will all be sickened. JMO. JR and CWW were just stooges in this. MOO This goes up and branches out.. JMO

Regarding Sheriff interview (http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/)

A couple things stand out to me:

- "'Digital leaves a big footprint,' Scott said."

- "We have not and will not say that a hammer was used."

- "Scott said when people are facing serious charges, like Rodgers and Wright are, investigators are sometimes able to get one to flip on the other, so it was crucial to cut off their ability to coordinate their stories."

- "We believe there's still work to be done to make sure we have everyone and anyone who is responsible in some way for this tragedy." (bold added).

Dr. Sievers never talked to me about vaccines and never encouraged or discouraged me relative to vaccines. I have been getting a flu shot every year and reporting this information to her. I'm not buying into the conspiracy theory at all.

LE is clearly following a conspiracy theory, the one that involves CWW and JR. Indeed, conspiracies (two or more people acting in secret) are everywhere in life. I agree, though, that the theory about holistic doctors is unlikely to have anything to do with this case. Thank you for your input here. I too got tears reading your description of Dr. Sievers's practice, and was delighted to see the Sheriff indicate she wasn't doing anything that contributed to her murder.

Wondering what lead them to look at Walmart video ? Also wondering if JR didnt go back to work until Wednesday if he stayed in FL? We know Wright was there at the funeral. Were they there waiting for their money?

1100 miles from FL to MO is about an eighteen and a half hour drive not considering any heavy traffic nor including any stops along the way.

RE: J Rodgers

According to Juliette’s payroll records, Rodgers worked Friday, June 26, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and then was off until Tuesday, June 30, at 5 p.m. He said Rodgers didn’t specifically request those days off and believes they would have been his normal days away from work.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

On JRs FB, he posted the meme about what the female said when she saw the hammer on June 19. It is only my opinion that JR was already hired for the murder, on or about June 19, that occurred on June 28-29. The two men then returned to MO. CWW later returned to FL for the funeral and possibly for the payment for their participation in the murder scheme.

MS had to know that his best friend's home was searched in July (two weeks after the murder) by a SWAT team and held in jail a few days. MS had to know the authorities were not finished with CWW. It will be interesting to discover how he handled his cool, in the aftermath, considering he was diligently working to hire a replacement doctor to fill Dr. Teresa Sievers void.

LEO have the home and office computers, did MS have a back up disc with patients' information so he could purchase new computers and proceed as usual?

From NG Aired July 8, 2015

"Sources also reporting computers taken out of the family home, as well as Dr. Sievers' medical practice computers, police poring over the doctor`s patient list with a fine-toothed comb. <snip>"

"Based on the evidence that we have to this point and working it exhaustively, I`m fairly comfortable saying that it`s not a random, arbitrary situation. And I do believe there`s some connectivity here."

"... I was able to determine that probably her alarm system reported back to the alarm company by a cell phone connection. So knowing that, I could use a cell phone blocker and very easily get around her alarm system, if I wanted to get into that house."

"One was the fact that they may have intercepted the signal using some of the technological devices that are available to people today."

"Assuming that these are the children of them, of the marriage, then under the laws of Florida dealing with intestate succession, an estate that passes without a will, then he will inherit the entire estate."

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

See, for me, I don't really find this suspicious. If TS were missing, then yes I would expect a plea from the husband. But because she was murdered and LE seemed to have leads right from the get-go, I don't see why MS would need to have any sort of press conference.

Speaking of TS going missing, I have to wonder that if the goal was to "get rid" of TS, why was she left where she was apparently murdered? Why no effort to hide the body? Why not just make it look like she disappeared?

JMO

I'm thinking one possibility for not removing the body is to make it appear as a burglary gone wrong. JMHO ...

If i was the lawyer for the alleged perps, i would be using this as a defense! 6 alternative/holistic MDs in eastern Florida have been murdered, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. There is a crazed mainstream MD out there killing these people. My client is innocent! JMO No one would believe it but it might be a creative defense! MOO

Perhaps the mastermind thought this was an opportune time given the fact that there were several holistic doctors who died in a suspicious manner recently. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid