FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking. You live with someone you know about what they make. If they told you they would be making $10,000 for a weekend job wouldn't you get suspicious?

Yes but I would say that not everyone has the same dynamic in their relationships. I share a bank acct and we have a budget of in/out but some people I know keep zero track of money. Everyone I personally know would be aware and intrigued or alarmed if $10,000 weekend job came up but again, not everyone processes things the same. Maybe she didn't want to know (low level shady stuff) but like most of us (JMO) wouldn't imagine it was murder for hire. IDK, I'm not 100% sure about that whole situation-JMO

Yes but I would say that not everyone has the same dynamic in their relationships. I share a bank acct and we have a budget of in/out but some people I know keep zero track of money. Everyone I personally know would be aware and intrigued or alarmed if $10,000 weekend job came up but again, not everyone processes things the same. Maybe she didn't want to know (low level shady stuff) but like most of us (JMO) wouldn't imagine it was murder for hire. IDK, I'm not 100% sure about that whole situation-JMO

And I doubt he told her the whole amount. I'm sure he wanted to have some for himself that she wouldn't be able to account for. So I'm thinking he was getting more than 10.

Scott will NOT speak to MS. He may or may not prepared to talk about it. That may change. Early on they had strong suspicions, but they need probable cause, not suspicions. So far they got JR and CWW.
LE makes sure kids are safe. They interacted yesterday with "them".

-Nin

WINK News update: JR was called by his boss on Mon. the 29th to fill in to work and told him he could not work because he was in Florida.

CWW's wife is very distraught and believes he is innocent.

Scott will NOT speak to MS. He may or may not prepared to talk about it. That may change. Early on they had strong suspicions, but they need probable cause, not suspicions. So far they got JR and CWW.
LE makes sure kids are safe. They interacted yesterday with "them".

-Nin

Nin, why won't Sheriff Scott speak with MS? LE must have questioned him early on.

AL has still NOT been contacted by MS yet since the arrests. Neighbors at Jarvis report MS continues not to interact with anyone.

-Nin

I absolutely agree. Raising cash would be the last thing I think of right after a murder/death. Remember the old days when one would bring over a casserole or offer to help with chores?

Was saying prayers for T's daughters, then came across Sparky saying not to even mention children so deleted post. Sorry!

IMO MS isnt talking because he has obtained legal counsel. There is nothing wrong with that even if he is 100% innocent. People will turn a sneeze into something newsworthy.. JMO

IF this was a hit as was first described, then LE is working meticulously to connect the hit to the person that hired them. They canNOT just take the ruthless murderers word for it. If the hit was paid in cash, they have to connect the cash to a person. Suspicions are not enough. Sometimes that connection is harder to prove. Look at how long it took to finally nab Bob Bashara!

I am anxiously awaiting "the rest of the story".

So why wouldn't hubby come home with the dr if he didn't get along that well with her side of the family.

I have no reason to believe he didn't get along really well with her family. It was only AL and MS that had no apparent interaction on FB, which was atypical for MS. As an example there would be family pictures he posted that were acknowledged by many other family members, but never even a "like" from AL. I'm simply considering the possibility that he was not as close to her as TS was. Therefore, when he makes a phone call or contacts "the family" it might be via one of the brothers, a different sister or the mother. jmoo

Watching NG - Mike Scott says evidence being evaluated is from Florida and Missouri - mentions no other state
I heard him say a long the way between the two states evidence was acquired. I imagine video or digital images.

I've wondered if the perps were doing things in the months before to make her paranoid (kind of like Chris Coleman did to himself). The sisters comments about the truth made me think she had an idea of who did it. Plus the alarm test and how fast they checked on her when she didn't show up.

DLG

In 5 minutes, watch

-Nin

Thanks NIN ... that was more informative than NG ... and it still does nothing to change my mind from my original suspicions. I wonder how much longer it will be before any more arrests are made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member