FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did the LE find CWW's fingerprints at the scene?

I agree with a lot of what you have said, especially this. Maybe he wanted MS only in his life.... I mean they looked a lot alike and maybe she got in the way of their relationship....

So after 30 to 40 plus years of knowing each other, the recently married CWW wanted MS all to himself? I thought about a possessive idolistic relationship due to the looks also, but I think it would have reared its head long before this

I bet the sheriff told the life insurance company to hold out on cutting that check since they are not done with mark yet.

So if mark was the beneficiary and charged with her murder. Does the insurance company still cut a check to the kids. Or to their guardian. Or not at all.

did the LE find CWW's fingerprints at the scene?

I'd love to know what initially led them to MO. A simple investigation of ALL employees or evidence at the crime scene.

So after 30 to 40 plus years of knowing each other, the recently married CWW wanted MS all to himself? I thought about a possessive idolistic relationship due to the looks also, but I think it would have reared its head long before this

See I think she caught him doing something on the computer having to do with her practice and was going to report him to LE. Its very possible she didn't tell her husband. This man was very angry. Ill bet we find out he is the one that killed her. All JMVOO

See I think she caught him doing something on the computer having to do with her practice and was going to report him to LE. Its very possible she didn't tell her husband. This man was very angry. Ill bet we find out he is the one that killed her. All JMVOO

Thats where I am leaning
She found out about illegal practices that could have jeopardized her business or endangered her patients privacy

Monday morning, June 29, who arrived at the home first?
The doctor who MS had phoned and requested he/she 'go to home and investigate' (Skinner's words)?
Or nurse SH who (nbc-2) went to the home after "The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere, " "immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy" and "he said she's passed";then "I called Mark,. . ."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Veci2PlViko
Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years . . . On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.
"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.
Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.
"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030150#post12030150
MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.
The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

Okay - I think I have some sort of sense of what could have happened.
MS gets call from office and calls a Dr friend at the same office (is there another?) or nearby. THIS is the person who calls SH, oh maybe not - that person would have begun with OMG she's dead, that means a 3rd person is at the scene.

Dr who checks doesn't call MS, LE doesn't call MS, mystery 3rd person doesn't call MS. It is SH who calls MS.

The office and home are a drive time of 12 to 16 mins depending on the route.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/270...c509580e5403b7!2m2!1d-81.7867599!2d26.4333824

If he killed her himself what did he need and pay JR for?

What are the chances that a house, whose occupants are on vacation, is left without an armed alarm system? Anyone traveling 1200 miles to gain access to that particular house would either have to show how he would gain access if the alarm was on, or the individual had knowledge that the alarm was off.

Something like that ?

Yes, it would be good, if Duntulum could clarify when the alarm was off.

-Nin

I don't know the specific time, but I believe it was on Sat afternoon/evening. (I suppose it could have been Sunday morning. After the alarm was first discussed I did not ask for a more specific time frame -- too sad to bring up. Certainly, before Teresa came home.) It was not intentionally disarmed, though I imagine a sly prosecutor could spin that any way they would want. (Also, it was not disarmed remotely by anyone, shut down/disarmed by either of the men arrested, nor was it disarmed prior to their vacation. An aside, and as clarification -- stating that neither men arrested disarmed the alarm does not mean that I have knowledge of both men being at the house. It literally means that neither men actually shut off the alarm.) By the same token, the alarm being disarmed could be used as a defense if need be, since it really was unintentional.

I truly believe there was nothing nefarious about the alarm. Unfortunate and tragic, yes.

Thats where I am leaning
She found out about illegal practices that could have jeopardized her business or endangered her patients privacy

Or taking money!
A lot of money!

Well lets agree to disagree!

To me you would....
First you go and see if she ever left the house!

Start at where they were last and move on from there.
I agree. It is the easiest and fastest approach to rule out. First, check if the person is home.

DLG

I don't know the specific time, but I believe it was on Sat afternoon/evening. (I suppose it could have been Sunday morning. After the alarm was first discussed I did not ask for a more specific time frame -- too sad to bring up. Certainly, before Teresa came home.) It was not intentionally disarmed, though I imagine a sly prosecutor could spin that any way they would want. (Also, it was not disarmed remotely by anyone, shut down/disarmed by either of the men arrested, nor was it disarmed prior to their vacation. An aside, and as clarification -- stating that neither men arrested disarmed the alarm does not mean that I have knowledge of both men being at the house. It literally means that neither men actually shut off the alarm.) By the same token, the alarm being disarmed could be used as a defense if need be, since it really was unintentional.

I truly believe there was nothing nefarious about the alarm. Unfortunate and tragic, yes.

Thank you for this information, but now I am truly stumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he killed her himself what did he need and pay JR for?

See I think he took JR to kill her but (we don't really know if he (CWW) was there sooo) he was enraged and did it himself.
Just a thought

Thank you for this information, but now I am truly stumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too

unintentionally disarmed, not intentionally disarmed

Imo, it would be very easy for LE to state that MS is fully cooperative and not a suspect, if this was the case.

I go with your first suggestion, especially after Skinner said MS wanted to become a lawyer. I think it's a no-brainer to retain counsel right off the bat for anyone who's going to be considered a prime suspect, and I'm sure MS was smart enough to know this, whether he had anything to do with it or not. The one thing I'm curious about though is the bit that was reported on here yesterday that wink news announced he had gotten a lawyer. I wonder if this was just found out or he had one for a while, and where would wink news get that information. I believe the poster had a link but I didn't check it out at the time.

I'm thinking that he may have spoken to a lawyer soon after the murder, but didn't actually retain one until the arrest of his best friend. :moo:

If you are going hire someone to kill your wife wouldn't u go to a stranger?

Thanks for clarifying.
Okay - I think I have some sort of sense of what could have happened.
MS gets call from office and calls a Dr friend at the same office (is there another?) or nearby. THIS is the person who calls SH, oh maybe not - that person would have begun with OMG she's dead, that means a 3rd person is at the scene.

Dr who checks doesn't call MS, LE doesn't call MS, mystery 3rd person doesn't call MS. It is SH who calls MS.

The office and home are a drive time of 12 to 16 mins depending on the route.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/270...c509580e5403b7!2m2!1d-81.7867599!2d26.4333824

DLG

If you are going hire someone to kill your wife wouldn't u go to a stranger?

I wouldn't hire my best friend who would be traced back to me in a heartbeat!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966