FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the CT angle have something to do with MS being there at the time of the murders?

I'm sorry, I don't recall Scott mentioning CT, is there a link? It's not that I don't believe you... I just really can't remember that detail.
Definitely read it on here, but as noted was a "typed" (on here) transcript, not link to an external site...believe it was a NG appearance...

Because of many things Sheriff Scott has said regarding the case, I still can't quite get myself to see this as a classic "I don't want to be married to you anymore, so I am going to kill you." His word choices are frequently most specific, and his description of the uniqueness of the circumstances is highlighted again, and again...even stating it was our local 'LE's most complicated and intricate set of circumstances they have ever encountered' (paraphrasing here). For me, no matter how you dress it up with look "alike friends" and anything else you care to add, this would just be a case of a husband hiring his childhood friend, who appears to be a bit of **** and small time drug dealer, to murder his wife. Tragic? Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. Unique? Complicated? Sadly, no...and certainly not a movie that I would want to see, or can imagine many people spending $$ to see...at best, cable TV movie. And, I am not trying to sound crass by saying that.

Sheriff Scott has frequently used what I would call expansive language, not restrictive, in talking about additional suspects. He could always just say that they are looking at everyone close to the doctor when asked...yet, in one interview he lists not only the husband, but continues on with 3-4 more options...including, but specifically, business associates, coworkers, family members...(paraphrasing, again, but I believe these were his actual words).

In addition, Scott said something recently that I forgot, but caught in a transcript, if accurate: he specifically noted that MO, FL and CT were involved in the crime. We know who the people involved in the first two states are...who is in the third state (CT) that is part of this? I thought only TS's family lived there...

Another poster brought up a same sex angle as a possibility...as a gay man, I think he assumed the SS relationship was gay, noting husbands frequently go on the 'down and low' (my words) when married. But, what if the SS affair was lesbian? What if it became a love triangle at some point? Knowing Americans, now THAT is a movie people would buy tickets to go and see...

IMO the CT connection was MS traveling there while the murder took place.

I do think that MS felt threatened by a relationship TS had with someone because it helped her step back and see how she was not spiritually healthy in her marriage. And if MS had reason to believe it was not a platonic relationship I can see that making him feel even more threatened.

Listening to TS speak, I think she was just so happy to have accessed her inner spiritual strength, that she was feeling very empowered. And if MS was as controlling as some of what we have heard suggests, he would have been feeling his world begin to crumble.

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

Thank you for posting, and thanks for reminding me that sometimes what a person puts forth to the public is totally different than what happens at home behind closed doors. I know I married a person at one time that was the doting, loving husband who ended up pulling a gun on me. Threatened to kill me...his family and friends were shocked as was I when I found out he had been cheating. He truly made me think I was going crazy..Its a long story and I know from others on this site that the psychotic behavior etc are not all that uncommon as many others here have went through similar experiences with their narcissist,psychotic spouses. I also feel like that reporter who got no comment from MS was Scared...I saw a crazed mean look from MS to that guy..But thats my opinion.

Hi. I have not 'been here' for a little while - upset over the murders of the peace officers.

I've read much of this thread and am very confused:

1. Could somebody please give a link or a cut&paste as to where the Sheriff said there are killers/suspects(?)/persons of interest in this murder from MO, CT, and Fla? Mo- Wright and Hammer. Florida?? Who the heck would that be?? CT - Huh?? This case in mind-boggling !!

2. How do you posters KNOW that the Dad/Mark is NOT with his two daughters right now??? My impression is that the girls are 'safe', and Mark is said to stop at the house 1-2X/day now, but how does anyone here know that Mark is NOT living with his girls? (It makes zero sense to me that he wouldn't be.... even with grief...)

3. Why in the world are people/posters here allowed to speculate on Mark/Dad having anything to do with this horrible murder of his wife, speculation that he is the logical mastermind (we still don't know the amts. of $$$$$$ at stake from the life ins. policies on Teresa (my guess is an easy $5MM, or $8MM, even $10MM). I thought rules are if someone is not a named 'suspect' or 'person of interest', we are NOT to speculate or 'sleuth' them !?

tyia

I'm sorry, I don't recall Scott mentioning CT, is there a link? It's not that I don't believe you... I just really can't remember that detail.

I dont remember CT mentioned by Scott either. Scott DID SAY something like.. you wont believe where my men have been.

I vote the motherland "checking" .JMO

Thank you for posting, and thanks for reminding me that sometimes what a person puts forth to the public is totally different than what happens at home behind closed doors. I know I married a person at one time that was the doting, loving husband who ended up pulling a gun on me. Threatened to kill me...his family and friends were shocked as was I when I found out he had been cheating. He truly made me think I was going crazy..Its a long story and I know from others on this site that the psychotic behavior etc are not all that uncommon as many others here have went through similar experiences with their narcissist,psychotic spouses. I also feel like that reporter who got no comment from MS was Scared...I saw a crazed mean look from MS to that guy..But thats my opinion.

If MS is innocent and was asked that question rage is the result id think would happen.
I think he showed a lot of restraint!

I'm still up here on the fence! Waiting patiently for LE.

Something I wonder about with MS seeming to be involved. Didn't it occur to him that with a murder investigation there would be all kinds of investigation into her family, friends, co-workers and *business*?

CWW is clearly capable of fraud or other illegal activities, given his history. But if MS was conspiring with CWW to do something with TS business, why would they commit a murder that would require everything to be investigated?

Assuming MS is involved, he can't have thought this through very well. Which takes me back to it being an emotional reaction to rejection.

If MS is innocent and was asked that question rage is the result id think would happen.
I think he showed a lot of restraint!

I'm still up here on the fence! Waiting patiently for LE.

I don't think I need restraint when dealing with a simple question...honestly only hot heads would need that IMO. I see things differently than you do apparently.

Thesheriff won't say if MS is cooperating, won't rule him out and hinted at his possible involvement last night, Imo. All very strange if he is not a POI.

I don't think I need restraint when dealing with a simple question...honestly only hot heads would need that IMO. I see things differently than you do apparently.

U think that's a simple question?

Something I wonder about with MS seeming to be involved. Didn't it occur to him that with a murder investigation there would be all kinds of investigation into her family, friends, co-workers and *business*?

CWW is clearly capable of fraud or other illegal activities, given his history. But if MS was conspiring with CWW to do something with TS business, why would they commit a murder that would require everything to be investigated?

Assuming MS is involved, he can't have thought this through very well. Which takes me back to it being an emotional reaction to rejection.

IMO, simply put... They didn't think they'd be caught! I'm sure MS new the husband is the first person LE would look at, but he was out of town. CWW blew it.

. . . Medicare reimbursement is awful even when the MD accepts it as full payment. More and more MDs in my area are choosing NOT TO ACCEPT IT. They are not "new age" practitioners.. they just do not want to be undervalued. JMO

Agree. My stepson is a sole practitioner who always wanted to treat fewer patients with more time devoted to each. He's reached his desired maximum patient load, but is fearful reimbursement cuts in the future will reduce his income more than he can handle. As a result, he's investigating concierge medicine, where he would charge a yearly fee that will only appeal to higher income patients. This results in a much smaller patient load, but very good service for that smaller number of patients. People may get subsidized insurance under the ACA (which was written by insurance companies), but it doesn't mean they'll be able to find a doctor.

When I was looking at Dr. Sievers as a potential doc for the months I spend in Florida, I wasn't looking for spa treatments, reiki, or anything new age. I was interested in two main things that aren't terribly out of the ordinary, but which many docs won't do. First, I wanted advanced lipid testing (as opposed to the routine, much less meaningful cholesterol tests). There used to be, and maybe still is, a webpage where Sievers talked about the advantages of such testing. It's something preventive cardiologists will do, but not most family docs. Second, I wanted supplemental thyroid hormone, as my T3 thyroid is low enough to negatively impact my cardiovascular health, but not low enough for most endocrinologists or family docs to treat. I know of a famous cardiologist in the Midwest who treats low thyroid with great results, and a cardiologist I was seeing up north admitted that normalizing T3 would be very helpful but told me "we don't prescribe thyroid." There's a real need for docs who keep up with current knowledge and aren't afraid to act on it because of outdated Medicare or insurance guidelines.

This case has an awful lot of unverified insiders. More than I have ever seen on a case here at WS. Interesting if nothing else.

I think when all the info comes out there is going to be a "long con" at the center of it all. JMO

The first case that I followed was the Caylee Anthony case. I think it was the first case that social media really took a big position in a case.. actually someone from Websleuths very much contributed to the case... after the fact unfortunately as to electronic and computer evidence.

Shout out to AZL!

U think that's a simple question?

YES..it is for me, but I've never killed anyone. If I was innocent I would simply say NO . Why is that hard? I would want the world to know I had done nothing. Even if an attorney told me not to talk, stating that I didnt kill someone would not seem to me to hurt my innocence. again ,My opinion

Just had this thought...The closer CWW gets to being at the crime scene the more personal this feels. Time will tell of course...

Your comment reminds me of Skinner (verified friend of MS) and his statement that he would consider the guilt of MS to be much less likely if CWW was at the scene of the crime. I've always found that sentiment interesting. :moo:

Has Elvis left the building ..or did Elvis's money go somewhere offshore...or somebody left the country to return to their homeland...

:thinking:

:dunno:

Let me follow you and see where you are going

:escape:

I am right there behind you wherever your goin ATL :giggle:
It's been my thought from day 2!

Thesheriff won't say if MS is cooperating, won't rule him out and hinted at his possible involvement last night, Imo. All very strange if he is not a POI.

U can be a POI and not be a suspect!
I'm following a case here where the POI's are not suspects we cant sleuth them. they are Victims.

Hi. I have not 'been here' for a little while - upset over the murders of the peace officers.

I've read much of this thread and am very confused:

1. Could somebody please give a link or a cut&paste as to where the Sheriff said there are killers/suspects(?)/persons of interest in this murder from MO, CT, and Fla? Mo- Wright and Hammer. Florida?? Who the heck would that be?? CT - Huh?? This case in mind-boggling !!

2. How do you posters KNOW that the Dad/Mark is NOT with his two daughters right now??? My impression is that the girls are 'safe', and Mark is said to stop at the house 1-2X/day now, but how does anyone here know that Mark is NOT living with his girls? (It makes zero sense to me that he wouldn't be.... even with grief...)

3. Why in the world are people/posters here allowed to speculate on Mark/Dad having anything to do with this horrible murder of his wife, speculation that he is the logical mastermind (we still don't know the amts. of $$$$$$ at stake from the life ins. policies on Teresa (my guess is an easy $5MM, or $8MM, even $10MM). I thought rules are if someone is not a named 'suspect' or 'person of interest', we are NOT to speculate or 'sleuth' them !?

tyia

Regarding your 3rd comment - I cannot speak for moderators, but I can tell you that I was under the impression that because one of the people arrested (CWW) was MS' best friend, and because LE had made no indication that he was not a POI, it was OK to speculate how he might have been involved. JMO; hope mods will correct me if I misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257