FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if MS was angry that he would lose TS.. As i said, (my latest theory is) both MS and TS had the same lover. Each of them did not initially know about the other being with that person. The person made a decision..( i want you, TS or I want you MS). Either way, TS had to go in MS' mind. Look carefully at the cast of characters.. there may be a transgender in the mix yet..I am not completely sure about that part.. but having the same lover sure would be the stuff of a good true crime mystery. JMO
If i am wrong, i am going to write the book anyway.. hahaha

MOO i have an active imagination!

I'm not quite ready to go there, but I do believe that MS felt threatened by a relationship TS had with someone else, whether or not it was romantic.

Im holding my breath waiting on that 9 page probable cause document to be released

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY? :seeya:

Has Elvis left the building ..or did Elvis's money go somewhere offshore...or somebody left the country to return to their homeland...

:thinking:

:dunno:

Let me follow you and see where you are going

:escape:

I last posted at 1 AM-ish and the NG transcript wasn't available. Thanks to the wonderful poster who found it today.

These are the days when I miss the classic Court TV. When HLN took over with case and trial coverage around the days of Jodi Arias (remember her?) they went completely off the rails. Now, it my fall-asleep to channel. Very boring with a 90% ratio of ancient re-runs of Forensic Files,which I know by heart.

I did not see Nancy Grace but a lot of people were talking about Walmart. did I miss the transcript that had the Walmart reference?

The wind beneath her wings.

MS was indignant, all the years of supporting his wife's career, living in the background, running her practice and their home, the primary caretaker of their children... and now TS wants to move on without him? TS was becoming more of a star, and MS's light was dwindling. And besides the "how dare you factor", I bet MS thought he deserved the lifestyle he'd come accustomed to... It was partnership, what's yours is mine (as a marriage should be) a symbiotic coupling so to speak. The quite rage had to be simmering for sometime, and MS could see the writing on the wall and felt diminished, and shamed. CWW might well have been his only outlet and consoled MS... and the plan took flight.

Divorce wasn't an option, he was/is angry and indignant.

JMO

She might have very well felt trapped in the marriage and didn't want anything to do with him romantically., but didn't want to rock their world with a D.
One thing: there were reports of MS breaking down on the street in front of the house as well as AL's account of him being absolutely destroyed.
Was that acting or did he regret putting a hit on his wife? The ultimate buyer's remorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attention All. You can not get a home equity loan or sell a property or get a loan if the person on the title is not present to sign loan docs in person.

Now you may be able to get credit cards online in their name if you have their information.

But a equity loan or any other kind of loan would require T.S to physically sign papers in front of a loan officer.

Now maybe CW was able to get joint credit cards sent to him if he was pretending that he was MS.

But him nor MS Would have not been able to get any big loans without T.S being present.

So whatever was in T.S name could not be sold or liquidated or extended nor have a loan towards it without her there signing papers.

So I truly think that hubby was tired of not being able to afford a new lover because he couldn't liquidate any funds without the Mrs. approval. Jmo

I did not see Nancy Grace but a lot of people were talking about Walmart. did I miss the transcript that had the Walmart reference?
This one is not yet available online

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

:wagon: Thank you for your post!

We have seen that she had helped and place homeless people. With their emergency needs prior to placement and approval for certain programs in the area at least 6 that I recall reading about for the charity that was being published about. That must involve Medicare or Medicaid?

Just as an example... For a doctor in the area that I have read about..NOT TS practice !! .. The office lost the privileges of doing Medicare or Medicaid in Florida because of previous disciplinary action by the state medical board..

Iirc That doctor paid a penalty to the state of Florida, lost his license in the state of New York, and was able to continue practice but ?? could no longer do Medicaid or Medicare.

Has Elvis left the building ..or did Elvis's money go somewhere offshore...or somebody left the country to return to their homeland...

:thinking:

:dunno:

Let me follow you and see where you are going

:escape:

The cops went to the motherland to do a little "Checking", perhaps..jmo

The comment was posted around July 18 or 19 in the NY DAILY NEWS

-Nin

I'm guessing we're talking about 2 different comments about watching GMA. I was referring to the July 1st comment to watch GMA on July 3rd. jmo

Attention All. You can not get a home equity loan or sell a property or get a loan if the person on the title is not present to sign loan docs in person.

Now you may be able to get credit cards online in their name if you have their information.

But a equity loan or any other kind of loan would require T.S to physically sign papers in front of a loan officer.

Now maybe CW was able to get joint credit cards sent to him if he was pretending that he was MS.

But him nor MS Would have not been able to get any big loans without T.S being present.

So whatever was in T.S name could not be sold or liquidated or extended nor have a loan towards it without her there signing papers.

So I truly think that hubby was tired of not being able to afford a new lover because he couldn't liquidate any funds without the Mrs. approval. Jmo

Up thread someone posted about different financial vehicles on a searchable database for the state of Florida as to properties. I will not reference it here again because moderator said they wanted to talk to Tricia about it going further. But it did show that MS had power of attorney iirc :moo: so that would be a game changer would it not?

As soon as the one from yesterday becomes available I will post it

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

If it is an affair that is behind all of this, wouldn't that be rather easy to find out? I am not saying that nobody was having an affair, but I think the motive for murder is much more than an affair

Sheriff is still looking into friends, family, coworkers.
Its all a mystery to me

I last posted at 1 AM-ish and the NG transcript wasn't available. Thanks to the wonderful poster who found it today.

These are the days when I miss the classic Court TV. When HLN took over with case and trial coverage around the days of Jodi Arias (remember her?) they went completely off the rails. Now, it my fall-asleep to channel. Very boring with a 90% ratio of ancient re-runs of Forensic Files,which I know by heart.

I miss courttv

That's how it's supposed to work but not always the case. My FORMER key word BIL did that to my sister, forged her name for credit lines including home equity line of credit. She only found out when quite a while later when he lost his job and couldn't pay so notices started coming. They're divorced now

Equity or any other loans would leave a very clear paper trail

If MS got loans, LE knows

Up thread someone posted about different financial vehicles on a searchable database for the state of Florida as to properties. I will not reference it here again because moderator said they wanted to talk to Tricia about it going further. But it did show that MS had power of attorney iirc :moo: so that would be a game changer would it not?

It was a limited power of attorney good for only one transaction when they sold the lot next door that they also owned

:wagon: Thank you for your post!

We have seen that she had helped and place homeless people. With their emergency needs prior to placement and approval for certain programs in the area at least 6 that I recall reading about. That must involve Medicare or Medicaid.

Just as an example... For a doctor in the area that I have read about..NOT TS practice !! .. The office lost the privileges of doing Medicare or Medicaid in Florida because of previous disciplinary action by the state medical board..

Iirc That doctor paid a penalty to the state of Florida, lost his license in the state of New York, and was able to continue practice but ?? could no longer do Medicaid or Medicare.

She may have done that gratis. Placing people ( social workers do that).. BUT a quick exam and a pep talk and some nutritional guidance is good for business. 6 people free in a lifetime isnt any enormous loss in the overall picture of public relations. From what i can understand about her practice, this was more like medicine with life coaching.. kind of a day spa for the body and mind and spirit. i get all that..Insurance does not. Florida was once viewed by Ponce de Leon as where the fountain of youth was located. Lots of wealthy retirees move there .. They may also just be there 6 months a year. The demographics are perfect .. Her kind of practice might appeal to a wide slice of the population ( especially female) but is affordable by a select few.

She was a visionary. Most people want a doctor who cares. There is a difference.. REIKI, intuition, vegan cooking, therapeutic touch, vitamins, etc etc take discipline and multiple visits. It is a lifestyle change.. not a BP check, blood work and a trip to the drugstore for a prescription for Lipitor. Medicare reimbursement is awful even when the MD accepts it as full payment. More and more MDs in my area are choosing NOT TO ACCEPT IT. They are not "new age" practitioners.. they just do not want to be undervalued. JMO

Upthread there was conversation about being verified or not.

I myself could be a verified insider on a case here as I know people are being interviewed, we talk about the case and what is being asked by the police and what are the theories based on insider knowledge excetera without letting it outside our close circle to interfere with investigation.

Definitely insider information which leads to certain conclusions which have not hit the media.

I have specifically chosen not to be a verified insider because I feel more free to post things. I merely represent myself as a local to the threads.

And, perhaps primarily, I don't feel obligated or pressured to share things here that I know that the police are doing that I should not be sharing here.

Fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members