FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have done that gratis. Placing people ( social workers do that).. BUT a quick exam and a pep talk and some nutritional guidance is good for business. 6 people free in a lifetime isnt any enormous loss in the overall picture of public relations. From what i can understand about her practice, this was more like medicine with life coaching.. kind of a day spa for the body and mind and spirit. i get all that..Insurance does not. Florida was once viewed by Ponce de Leon as where the fountain of youth was located. Lots of wealthy retirees move there .. They may also just be there 6 months a year. The demographics are perfect .. Her kind of practice might appeal to a wide slice of the population ( especially female) but is affordable by a select few.

She was a visionary. Most people want a doctor who cares. There is a difference.. REIKI, intuition, vegan cooking, therapeutic touch, vitamins, etc etc take discipline and multiple visits. It is a lifestyle change.. not a BP check, blood work and a trip to the drugstore for a prescription for Lipitor. Medicare reimbursement is awful even when the MD accepts it as full payment. More and more MDs in my area are choosing NOT TO ACCEPT IT. They are not "new age" practitioners.. they just do not want to be undervalued. JMO

I went to the fountain of youth in ST.Augustine and drank 5 cups of the water. They charge per cup but I paid it. I stared for 15 minutes at my face in the mirror and nothing happened. I should have sued them for false advertising.:laughing:

By the way great post wondering

It was a limited power of attorney good for only one transaction when they sold the lot next door that they also owned

Granted it could have been limited at that time for that one transaction. I myself have a sibling that has my power of attorney but since it has not been used for any purpose no one knows except she and I.

Just throwing up a "what if " then. For consideration

Can someone explain the mentioning here of the homeland or going to another country. Was anyone originally from another country? Or am I missing something?

Can someone explain the mentioning here of the homeland or going to another country. Was anyone originally from another country? Or am I missing something?

A coworker was from another country
No one we can sleuth

Perhaps use your intuition?

Hoping for breaking new tonite, bombshell! Third arrest made. And maybe fourth if case is as shocking as scott keeps promising.

Up thread someone posted about different financial vehicles on a searchable database for the state of Florida as to properties. I will not reference it here again because moderator said they wanted to talk to Tricia about it going further. But it did show that MS had power of attorney iirc :moo: so that would be a game changer would it not?

Even though you can have a power of attorney from the other owner, that POA document has to be witnessed and notarized . You show the notary your photo ID etc etc so that someone cannot pretend to be you. UNLESS TS also had a double, my guess is she knew about any loans on the property and isued a proper POA for MS to use at any real estate closing. JMO Anything else is fraud. ATHELAKE AND DEXTERMORGAN are right.imo

Because of many things Sheriff Scott has said regarding the case, I still can't quite get myself to see this as a classic "I don't want to be married to you anymore, so I am going to kill you." His word choices are frequently most specific, and his description of the uniqueness of the circumstances is highlighted again, and again...even stating it was our local 'LE's most complicated and intricate set of circumstances they have ever encountered' (paraphrasing here). For me, no matter how you dress it up with look "alike friends" and anything else you care to add, this would just be a case of a husband hiring his childhood friend, who appears to be a bit of **** and small time drug dealer, to murder his wife. Tragic? Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. Unique? Complicated? Sadly, no...and certainly not a movie that I would want to see, or can imagine many people spending $$ to see...at best, cable TV movie. And, I am not trying to sound crass by saying that.

Sheriff Scott has frequently used what I would call expansive language, not restrictive, in talking about additional suspects. He could always just say that they are looking at everyone close to the doctor when asked...yet, in one interview he lists not only the husband, but continues on with 3-4 more options...including, but specifically, business associates, coworkers, family members...(paraphrasing, again, but I believe these were his actual words).

In addition, Scott said something recently that I forgot, but caught in a transcript, if accurate: he specifically noted that MO, FL and CT were involved in the crime. We know who the people involved in the first two states are...who is in the third state (CT) that is part of this? I thought only TS's family lived there...

Another poster brought up a same sex angle as a possibility...as a gay man, I think he assumed the SS relationship was gay, noting husbands frequently go on the 'down and low' (my words) when married. But, what if the SS affair was lesbian? What if it became a love triangle at some point? Knowing Americans, now THAT is a movie people would buy tickets to go and see...

Because of many things Sheriff Scott has said regarding the case, I still can't quite get myself to see this as a classic "I don't want to be married to you anymore, so I am going to kill you." His word choices are frequently most specific, and his description of the uniqueness of the circumstances is highlighted again, and again...even stating it was our local 'LE's most complicated and intricate set of circumstances they have ever encountered' (paraphrasing here). For me, no matter how you dress it up with look "alike friends" and anything else you care to add, this would just be a case of a husband hiring his childhood friend, who appears to be a bit of **** and small time drug dealer, to murder his wife. Tragic? Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. Unique? Complicated? Sadly, no...and certainly not a movie that I would want to see, or can imagine many people spending $$ to see...at best, cable TV movie. And, I am not trying to sound crass by saying that.

Sheriff Scott has frequently used what I would call expansive language, not restrictive, in talking about additional suspects. He could always just say that they are looking at everyone close to the doctor when asked...yet, in one interview he lists not only the husband, but continues on with 3-4 more options...including, but specifically, business associates, coworkers, family members...(paraphrasing, again, but I believe these were his actual words).

In addition, Scott said something recently that I forgot, but caught in a transcript, if accurate: he specifically noted that MO, FL and CT were involved in the crime. We know who the people involved in the first two states are...who is in the third state (CT) that is part of this? I thought only TS's family lived there...

Another poster brought up a same sex angle as a possibility...as a gay man, I think he assumed the SS relationship was gay, noting husbands frequently go on the 'down and low' (my words) when married. But, what if the SS affair was lesbian? What if it became a love triangle at some point? Knowing Americans, now THAT is a movie people would buy tickets to go and see...

what if the third person was transgender? jmo

:wagon: Thank you for your post!

We have seen that she had helped and place homeless people. With their emergency needs prior to placement and approval for certain programs in the area at least 6 that I recall reading about for the charity that was being published about. That must involve Medicare or Medicaid?

Just as an example... For a doctor in the area that I have read about..NOT TS practice !! .. The office lost the privileges of doing Medicare or Medicaid in Florida because of previous disciplinary action by the state medical board..

Iirc That doctor paid a penalty to the state of Florida, lost his license in the state of New York, and was able to continue practice but ?? could no longer do Medicaid or Medicare.

Don't think this was the case in this practice...no disciplinary records on file. IIRC from previous patient posts, TS office may have acepted some Medicare or insurance pts who were "grandfathered in" but did not accept new pts unless they paid privately. Many physicians are foregoing the hassle of insurance billing in favor of more lucrative concierge practices.

Just had this thought...The closer CWW gets to being at the crime scene the more personal this feels. Time will tell of course...

That's how it's supposed to work but not always the case. My FORMER key word BIL did that to my sister, forged her name for credit lines including home equity line of credit. She only found out when quite a while later when he lost his job and couldn't pay so notices started coming. They're divorced now

You guys maybe right. Businesses do let certain transactions happen online as long as you have the person's information.

Just had this thought...The closer CWW gets to being at the crime scene the more personal this feels. Time will tell of course...

I don't think CWW was in the house.
I think he sent JR in and I think it was to get a combination or a password to an account of hers.
She didn't know JR...
After they got the password CWW could work his magic and alter the account so she wouldn't know.

Another thought I had was did someone klll her before JR got there?

I think MS possibly owes someone a ton of money.

Just thoughts!

This case has an awful lot of unverified insiders. More than I have ever seen on a case here at WS. Interesting if nothing else.

I think when all the info comes out there is going to be a "long con" at the center of it all. JMO

I'm sorry, I don't recall Scott mentioning CT, is there a link? It's not that I don't believe you... I just really can't remember that detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member