FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he does have a brother in law school, in CA. Yes, I am looking for the link..and you know I will find it. Ha!

-Nin

Makes sense. Easier to tell a lie when there is a kernel of truth you can grab on to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this gets more interesting by the minute!

So JR's brother is actually IN law school ... I'm surprised by that, so I guess in JR's brilliant mind, being in law school was close enough to the truth??? The only part that was truthful was the part about being in Florida ... can't wait to hear about all the other people and their connections!!

Well Ive had 2 picked out since the beginning. It will be interesting to see if more unknowns appear. jmo

Does anyone else feel like envelope is an odd way to put it? Maybe not and just to me, but it almost seems like a trigger word. Maybe something in an envelope was found?

My thoughts exactly. Maybe they left envelope which had contained the $10K.

Does anyone else feel like envelope is an odd way to put it? Maybe not and just to me, but it almost seems like a trigger word. Maybe something in an envelope was found?

I was going to ask about this phrase he keeps using. I've never heard it before. I wondered if it was an older term or regional or just something that I haven't been around long enough to learn about (on websleuths).

lol, what if they left behind a manilla envelope 11x13 with all the plans and players inside the house...on accident. I'm tired...humor me...

Connections between many people sounds like drug-running to me or some kind of fraud and/or money-laundering.

I know the way TS was killed looks personal, but that could have just been done to make LE think there was an affair in order to distract from the "business motive." (I'm sure I'm not the first to say this). JMO...maybe...stay tuned for updates while I hop on and off the fence.

For anyone wearing a Fitbit does it count as steps when you are hopping on and off the fence? :). Maybe that's my problem ... I haven't been hopping on and off the fence, I've been stationary, so maybe I'm not getting enough exercise! :thinking:

I've never heard someone say that before. I thought it was odd. But since you mentioned it , yeah. I think Scott is definitely putting that word out there for a reason. jmo

For anyone wearing a Fitbit does it count as steps when you are hopping on and off the fence? :). Maybe that's my problem ... I haven't been hopping on and off the fence, I've been stationary, so maybe I'm not getting enough exercise! :thinking:

I wear a fitbit and used to do 14000 steps a day--since this case I am doing 400 steps a day---BUT my fingers are getting stronger from typing .

what a mess. perhaps TS was getting tired of MS's BS and wanted to cut loose and go it alone instead of pulling that dead weight after her another 10 years. Rest in peace Dr Teresa. you have earned it and we will be here til the last light is on in your honor and the last criminal is behind bars for your senseless and undeserved murder

and thank you Dreamkiller for being a patient voice of reason, we thank you for all your input.
To be fair and objective, I just want to say that it appears, IMO, that in their marriage the roles were reversed. She was the bread winner and he took care of the kids. He helped out at the office and probably ran a lot of errands, stuff stay at home moms do, but he was a stay at home dad. In reality I think he helped his wife in that respect. He might have even thought he was a pretty great guy doing all that. However, I can't rule out the possibility that he is somehow involved. That's what my "intuition" tells me anyway.

With all the talk about connections between MANY people, I think there may have been something really big going on that was much bigger than TS and her medical practice. It may not have had anything to do with it. After all, the practice couldn't survive without her. But the big thing could have and probably did involve CWW. Either TS was a threat to this scheme and had to be silenced. OR...MS was a threat or a weak link and had to be kept in line. Brutally murdering his wife could send him a warning and effectively silence him. If that's the case, his silence makes sense.

This scenario still leaves a lot of things unexplained, so I will keep mulling it over.

I took it as Scott sees MS as being enveloped (surrounded) in suspicion.

For anyone wearing a Fitbit does it count as steps when you are hopping on and off the fence? . Maybe that's my problem ... I haven't been hopping on and off the fence, I've been stationary, so maybe I'm not getting enough exercise.

Virtually, yes ;)

How will JR explain where he got the $$ for the new van?

Notes for the timeline:
Suspect in Sievers' case arrested, released prior to murder charge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKJaZwUneOQ&feature=youtu.be&a
In this NBC-2 video, it states CWW was arrested July 12 and released the same day.

And remember this one?
August 31, 2015
http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/neighbors-swat-raided-sievers-murder-suspects-home-in-july/
Neighbors say about two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away.

“I seen like 20 SWAT guys or so… flak jackets and a whole lot of rifles. And a lot of cops walking around,” said Darren Smith, Wright’s next door neighbor.

Smith says Wright was handcuffed, detained, and released about three days later. Then, on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week in Cadet, Missouri, about 30 minutes from Wright’s trailer, neighbors say investigators raided the trailer of Jimmy Rodgers, the second suspect in Sievers’ murder.

And then Sheriff Scott says this on NG:
Nancy Grace aired Tuesday, Sept 1:

GRACE: With me, special guest Sheriff Mike Scott, who`s been on this case around the clock with his people, all law enforcement.

Sheriff Scott, question. How soon after finding Dr. Sievers`s body in her home did you dispatch detectives to Missouri?

SCOTT: It was about two weeks afterward. I will say that, initially, we developed strong suspicion that this was not random or arbitrary, that this was, in fact, a targeted event targeting Dr. Sievers.

And in that vein, I tried to communicate to the public -- of course, absent an arrest, it`s difficult, but communicate to the public that we did not feel that anyone else was in harm`s way. Evidence continued to build. Suspicion became stronger, to the point, frankly, of probable cause, at which time, we went to -- we dispatched detectives to Missouri.

I`ll tell you that, initially, what we sent them for was far less than we came up with. We sent them initially for three days. We figured they`d be there for three days. They were there three weeks on that first trip.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/01/ng.01.html

I'm still trying to figure out what happened on July 12 and if the detectives were sent to lead that raid or went because something else was found that connected CWW to Dr Sievers' murder.

First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!

I've never heard someone say that before. I thought it was odd. But since you mentioned it , yeah. I think Scott is definitely putting that word out there for a reason. jmo

Googled "envelope of suspicion " and nothing related to law enforcement or suspicion. Does sound like the term was for an intended audience.

I wear a fitbit and used to do 14000 steps a day--since this case I am doing 400 steps a day---BUT my fingers are getting stronger from typing .

I've been getting a good number of steps at work, but I think I need to be a "fence hopper" when I'm home ;) Now if we could only get "typing" to add to the steps we'd be in great shape! :)

Seriously though, I haven't moved off my fence as far as this case goes and if I'm wrong (which would be wonderful) I will readily admit it when all is said and done.

I took it as Scott sees MS as being enveloped (surrounded) in suspicion.

I did think of that, the term envelop, but it typically doesn't translate to envelope. At least that I'm familiar with, which is why I asked. It's a very uncommon use if that's what it's supposed to mean

To be fair and objective, I just want to say that it appears, IMO, that in their marriage the roles were reversed. She was the bread winner and he took care of the kids. He helped out at the office and probably ran a lot of errands, stuff stay at home moms do, but he was a stay at home dad. In reality I think he helped his wife in that respect. He might have even thought he was a pretty great guy doing all that. However, I can't rule out the possibility that he is somehow involved. That's what my "intuition" tells me anyway.

Sure, and nothing wrong with that. My marriage is similar. But, regardless of the roles, most spouses have at least somewhat similar educational levels. An LPN is a two year degree, right? So not even a bachelor's degree. (Which, of course, he would need before applying to law school.)

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member