FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgosh... I swear I am on information overload.

When things that should be fairly straightforward start getting more complex, twisted and jumbled than they need to be, it always makes me suspicious. Red flags start waving wildly. Always prompts me to dig deeper trying to figure out WTH is beneath the surface that is causing it to be this tangled...and that always leads to why and what's the motive for it.

Hanging around WS for the past 7 years, I've learned a LOT. I know how important it is to check one's self - remain open-minded, consider all input and not succumb to tunnel vision. I sincerely don't want Mark to be involved in any of this. I mean that. I want those girls to have the one surviving parent left to trust and depend on.

All I know is, it is clear that Mark could clarify and simplify the majority of this convoluted mess if he just would. And he can. But everything keeps pointing to the fact that he is choosing not to. That is what ticks me off. Try as I might, I keep coming full circle every time.

Weird post, I know. lol Excuse me. Just purging my thoughts.

I feel the same way. Ive explored so many theories and everything keeps bring me back to the original theory. Well from the looks of the will it appears there was an insurance policy as Ive thought from day one. So why less than 24 hrs be begging people for a million dollars? And I always thought the alibi was just alittle too perfect. jmo

When LE can't clear a spouse after months of investigation (not to mention best friend of spouse being charged), it is difficult to declare/believe that MS is not in involved. Jmo

I feel the same way. Ive explored so many theories and everything keeps bring me back to the original theory. Well from the looks of the will it appears there was an insurance policy as Ive thought from day one. So why less than 24 hrs be begging people for a million dollars? And I always thought the alibi was just alittle too perfect. jmo

The insurance policy may very well have named the trust as beneficiary. My guess is that the trust has the children as the the prime beneficiaries. Obviously, the father can administer the trust if he is named the trustee. He would have access to the money for the care and well being and needs of the children. With a trust you have to answer to the court.. periodic accounting to the courts are mandatory. You really cant go willy-nilly spending money on yourself.. you can buy a huge house with the trust money, for example.. but the trust would own the house not MS and the house would inure to the benefit of the kids and probably eventually go to the kids when they reach a certain age. JMO

Question, since we now know CWW was at the crime scene, what was the point in
hiring, bringing JR? Why involve anyone else?

my opinion hasn't changed over the last few days. I am still on the fence about MS. I was thinking of a few scenarios of what I could see happening though.

1. JR didn't know it was a plan to kill her. CWW said, no ones home, let's rob the house, they have $10,000 in the safe? They get there and clearly she is home (CWW knew this bc it was the plan to kill her either his plan alone, his plan with MS or with someone else) and he convinces him to kill her because she sees them.

2. JR knew they were going to kill her from CWW when he got there before getting there. Either that it was all CWW, MS or someone else.

I feel like if it was number 1, he may have told his girlfriend. He seemed to spill so quickly to her. I wonder if he didn't know until he got down to FL and then they discussed things OR were they asked to come down there for a "job" and then told what to do when they arrived. Maybe that is the wow? Maybe the additional arrests will include someone who they met with when they arrived because they were there awhile.

If JR were to be pulled over traveling to or from Florida, a check of his license might bring up that he was not allowed to leave MO. CWW drove so in the event they were stopped JR wouldn't be discovered.

Do we know CWW was at the crime scene or do we just know he was in Walmart with JR?

Maybe that's why JR still had the suit and whatever else, he hadn't gotten rid of then figured he was being watched too so didn't dare try

Rule #710 for perp ..Follow Jodi rule ..and throw in water during the 1200 mile drive .. :p

If JR were to be pulled over traveling to or from Florida, a check of his license might bring up that he was not allowed to leave MO. CWW drove so in the event they were stopped JR wouldn't be discovered.

Good point, but if he had to go along so JR wouldn't get pulled over... Again, why bring JR.

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

Hey, welcome to Ws. It's free by the way..

One of the most thank-you's to a single new post I have seen so far. Good post and a good start!

-Nin

When LE can't clear a spouse after months of investigation (not to mention best friend of spouse being charged), it is difficult to declare/believe that MS is not in involved. Jmo

I think you mean, believe that MS IS involved, and I totally agree. If anyone who thinks he is not involved ends up being right they should instantly be made head of the FBI or CIA for their ability to see things others can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know he was at the crime scene, I thought just confirmed at Walmart so at least clearly with JR in FL. He may have been at the crime scene, but not sure if confirmed. Either way, JR probably in picture to do the actual deed

Up thread someone posted about different financial vehicles on a searchable database for the state of Florida as to properties. I will not reference it here again because moderator said they wanted to talk to Tricia about it going further. But it did show that MS had power of attorney iirc :moo: so that would be a game changer would it not?

You mean the POA from 2009?

-Nin

Perhaps the media is holding off on releasing the 9-1-1 call ( through the Freedom of Information and sunshine laws) until more information is released as related to this case?

Jessica seems very good at following the case yet her station has not published this yet..

:dunno:

Interesting.
Maybe MS didn't want to pay the EMS bill. And I am not kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

I just watched part of a video published May 21, 2014 by Dr. Sievers - the title is "Hormones: Did we throw out the Baby with the Bath Water?". At the end, she talks about how they will bill for Medicare, and refers additional questions to her office manager, who she jokes is "the bald guy over there".

It also watched a video she made for OMH (Our Mother's Home), in which she talks about being so happy that she can give back. It is just so hard to imagine that if someone had a problem with her they had to kill her over it. Sickening.

Doesn't a POA expire, no pun intended, upon the death of the principal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member