FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is CWW did not have the b***s to actually do it himself. Drove down, dropped JR off.. (no car at the scene) and met him later/picked him up.
I wonder if JR truly was a 'hitman' or just all talk? And got talked into doing something (and with CWW there could not really back out?Maybe that is why CWW went with? )

Not sure if this was posted yet. See comment below from Sheriff Mike Scott re: connectivity...many people!

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/...w-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/

Scott was further asked if LCSO had established a connection between Rodgers and Sievers. He said, we have established many connections between many people in this investigation."

Connections between many people sounds like drug-running to me or some kind of fraud and/or money-laundering.

I know the way TS was killed looks personal, but that could have just been done to make LE think there was an affair in order to distract from the "business motive." (I'm sure I'm not the first to say this). JMO...maybe...stay tuned for updates while I hop on and off the fence.

Do we know CWW was at the crime scene or do we just know he was in Walmart with JR?

I thought it was reported in the past couple days that CWW was at the scene. I know Mike Scott implied when he said they took 2 "vicious killers" off the streets. Think he was asked on NG whether anyone else was in the house in addition to CWW & JR, and Sheriff said he couldn't rule it out.

omgosh... I swear I am on information overload.

When things that should be fairly straightforward start getting more complex, twisted and jumbled than they need to be, it always makes me suspicious. Red flags start waving wildly. Always prompts me to dig deeper trying to figure out WTH is beneath the surface that is causing it to be this tangled...and that always leads to why and what's the motive for it.

Hanging around WS for the past 7 years, I've learned a LOT. I know how important it is to check one's self - remain open-minded, consider all input and not succumb to tunnel vision. I sincerely don't want Mark to be involved in any of this. I mean that. I want those girls to have the one surviving parent left to trust and depend on.

All I know is, it is clear that Mark could clarify and simplify the majority of this convoluted mess if he just would. And he can. But everything keeps pointing to the fact that he is choosing not to. That is what ticks me off. Try as I might, I keep coming full circle every time.

Weird post, I know. lol Excuse me. Just purging my thoughts.

Not a weird post at all ... I think many of us share your sentiments!!!! Purge away .... we're listening ;)

wow.. well reading that will sure told me one thing..while someone might say she is the closest to the deceased.. they are not mentioned in the will in any capacity..that is as an heir or as guardian of the minor children. JMO

Yes !!! Perhaps you meant to go further in your explanation?

There are many people out here who are aunts to our sister's children. Consider ..

Perhaps due to lifestyle (single or in a band ) were not chosen to be the guardian of the children once our closest soulmate sister dies.. but our brother who has a more stable nuclear family was. Consider that the sister doesn't need the money .

One doesn't exclude the other.

I stand as a proud aunt who would be in the same situation. I am soul mates with my sister and the closest sibling.. but I would not be the guardian of her children as I am single nor the heir for her monies.

Not sure if this was posted yet. See comment below from Sheriff Mike Scott re: connectivity...many people!

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/...w-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/

Scott was further asked if LCSO had established a connection between Rodgers and Sievers. He said, we have established many connections between many people in this investigation."

Last week, Rodger’s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before.
“Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,” said Scott.

I find this very telling from the link above. Scott didn't deny this quote from the neighbor and since he has been very tight-lipped before Thursday,I think he is putting the screws to MS

Or, he did appreciate everything, and wanted to keep it.

Maybe! So revenge out of murder for fear she would leave him? Eliminate that chance?
It's sort of the same mindset. Because if she left him he would, unlike her, be back to square one.
I am thinking they both felt trapped. It's hard to be happy in a relationship if either person is unhappy. (Unless they are a massive con artist, which totally happens.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=2]Poa[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by atthelake
Up thread someone posted about different financial vehicles on a searchable database for the state of Florida as to properties. I will not reference it here again because moderator said they wanted to talk to Tricia about it going further. But it did show that MS had power of attorney iirc :moo: so that would be a game changer would it not?

You mean the POA from 2009?

That was a limited power of attorney for that specific transaction. There are limited powers of atty and general powers of atty. When i am an old lady, i might execute a POA to be used when i am demented or ill and unable to take care of my own affairs. If i wanted to buy property in my state now, but i had already booked a trip to Europe, i would execute a limited power of atty and have my best friend act in my stead.​

Right.

What begins with an "e" and ends with an "e" and only has one letter in it!

Answer: envelope

Does anyone else feel like envelope is an odd way to put it? Maybe not and just to me, but it almost seems like a trigger word. Maybe something in an envelope was found?

Wow, this gets more interesting by the minute!

<modsnip> The only part that was truthful was the part about being in Florida ... can't wait to hear about all the other people and their connections!!

Last week, Rodger&#8217;s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before.
&#8220;Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,&#8221; said Scott.

I find this very telling from the link above. Scott didn't deny this quote from the neighbor and since he has been very tight-lipped before Thursday,I think he is putting the screws to MS

Quoting my own post--after I typed this,my thoughts went right to the children---It really hit me how they have been affected and I usually am not emotional---may they find peace somehow through this nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton