FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting

I, too, was wondering what would make MS choose the person he wanted to find her and was speculating that as one possibility. Otherwise, maybe he was just someone who had access to the house.

Tasteofhoney, regarding filing a will with Lee County Clerk: (The will is not available (at least online) to the public.

When and where does a will get filed?
Upon the death of a person, the custodian of the will must deposit the will with the Clerk of the Circuit Court, within 10 days after receiving information that the person is deceased. The custodian must supply the person’s date of death or the person’s social security number to the Clerk upon depositing the will.

http://www.leeclerk.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={F820CC46-A6F7-48A5-A18E-3D3D92758094}

The spouse is always the first person LE looks at

he is till not arrested

Complicated, intricate, connectivity = confusion

I think it's interesting that with all time that has passed since the murder...media just now "caught" MS outside the office building to ask him some questions. Obviously they got the go ahead from someone... #pressure

Yes, I was thinking that this was all perfectly timed by Sheriff Scott. Very smart

For me it is interesting that finally after 2 months of waiting for even a drop of info from the sheriff he has appeared on national tv with NG twice in the last week. All we had heard from him was "it was not random" and "no comment".

Now he is expounding. He is trying to put the pressure on the 2 perps that are locked up and one that hasn't been arrested as of yet.

He would have been arrested already if there were enough evidence.

The media had gone silent on this case for almost 2 months..except for those groups saying that Holistic Dr's were being targeted.

We will know when they have enough evidence because an arrest will come.
I think using NG show is common place for LE..it is a great way to get folks in different areas talking and apply pressure.

I keep thinking about what happened to Susan's boys because of intense applied pressure. JMO

He is now needing to reach people in another state and it is the only vehicle he can do it with. :moo:

every other day (literally), like clockwork from june 30 - july 12
he posted it twice on July 8

Interesting that the reposts of the account seem to have stopped on the day the swat team surrounded the CWW trailer. Didn't we hear on NG this evening that on July 12, the trailer was raided (and CWW was detained for multiple days then released).

A million is about right for a high-priced defense attorney, is it not?

I'm only seeing $100K ($100,000) on that fund request on the MS FB page. Where is the million? I must be missing something. Thanks.

ETA: OK, I see $1 million mentioned in the comments, but the goal amount is listed as $100K. They must have changed it sometime.

The electronic footprint--- toll booths/ Walmart cameras/cell phones etc, might suggest that murder was not originally the goal....with his tech expertise CWW would have to think of such things. Or have drugs dulled his intellect?

I'm only seeing $100K ($100,000) on that fund request on the MS FB page. Where is the million? I must be missing something. Thanks.

Someone changed it back to $100,000 a while ago.

I searched for his LPN license an found it to be active with no complaints.
Here: https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=99005&ProfNBR=1702
Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

gngr~snap
Thanks for bringing MS' licensing info to the thread.

BTW: original issue date was 06/24/02, currently to expire 07/31/17.

Does 2002 ^ issue date pre-date or post-date MS & TS meeting each other? Marrying? thx in adv.

IIRC, the county recorder's office shows a deed to them in 2005 for Bonita Farms (home).

No problem.
I think flicker is more of a pr guy who goes to work before a trial. He is working to shape people's perceptions. It is one way media does its magic.

Why? For the attention? Or is he getting paid by the Society for Bad Guy's?

MOD WARNING

I believe I posted last night, LS was "OFF LIMITS". That still stands. Please refrain from discussing her. Thank you!

gngr~snap
Thanks for bringing MS' licensing info to the thread.

BTW: original issue date was 06/24/02, currently to expire 07/31/17.

Does 2002 ^ issue date pre-date or post-date MS & TS meeting each other? Marrying? thx in adv.

IIRC, the county recorder's office shows a deed to them in 2005 for Bonita Farms (home).

Check Pinellas County. The are more docs for both.

I wonder if the Dr. that was called to do the morning check on Dr. Teresa Monday was specifically called to find her brutally murdered body. Maybe MS suspected something going on with that Dr. and his wife?

Well that would be a wow

MOD WARNING

I believe I posted last night, LS was "OFF LIMITS". That still stands. Please refrain from discussing her. Thank you!

My apologies, I missed exactly what happened last night. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member