GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
appears the good Doctor is remaining in Court

What for? After the many years, I mean numerous months, correct that MEASY seven hours of talking to the defendant this doctor is somehow connected to what happens to McTear???

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 1m
#McTear Jr. "stayed w me different times. Lived in Kansas w him "until I got deployed to go across seas." also in Louisiana

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt · 1m
#McTear lived with his dad in Kansas until he got deployed overseas. Also lived with him in Louisiana

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 37s
#McTear lived w father and his wife and child. "the longest he stayed w me was in Louisiana." Doesn't know if it was less than a year

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 39s
His mother came and took him away. "I didn't want him to go," #McTear Sr. says. After leaving military, came back to Tampa

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 31s
#McTear Sr. says he became addicted to drugs after military. "There was use of drugs everywhere." Son was aware of drug use.

Don't think Dad wants to be in court.....he is a little testy jmo
let me guess his Diagnosis from VA---PTSD

Sounds like daddy doesn't want to be here! or there

#McTear Sr. was aware his son was using and selling drugs

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 31s
#McTear Sr. doesn't seem happy. VA tells him "a lot of stuff wrong w me" receiving services re mental illness

Heard Richard's cousin was killed in retalliation for #McTEar Sr says

"Why do you think this jury should spare your son?" Proseuction objects. Sustained. No further questions. #McTEar
"Why do you think this jury should spare your son?" Proseuction objects. Sustained. No further questions. #McTEar

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 1m
Defense: Were you aware Richard was having problems? McTear Sr.: “I don’t understand what you mean by problems.” #McTearTrial

#McTear Sr. done. This should be it for the day

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie · 45s
#McTear's dad testimony was very short. He seems very angry, not talkative witness. Says he's being treated at VA for mental issues

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie · 38s
#McTear Sr. says he knew son was using drugs & having problems. "He was a child"

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie · 24s
#McTear jury excused for day. Sent home. More witnesses tmw & evidence in penalty phase. Judge says this will likely wrap up Wednesday.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 22s
#McTear penalty phase will resume tomorrow at 9AM ET. Defense will continue w/mitigation portion.

Is it wrong to enjoy seeing him cuffed as he leaves court? :thinking:

ABC Action News ‏@abcactionnews · 46s
RT @actionnewscourt: As #McTear was leaving courtroom, someone said, "Love you, baby," McTear responds, "Love you too

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie · 1m
Defense: Doc says he's optimistic #McTear can be rehabilitated. Defense wants him to get life in prison, not death penalty

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO · 59s
#McTear was studying to be a pastor at one time. Then slipped back to substance abuse. "Trying to overcome these difficulties

Too bad Emmanuel can't "overcome the difficulties" of being dead! :(

IMO McTear was jealous of Emmanuel because he had a loving mother like Jasmine and he didn't

I sure :please: that the prosecution has put on enough of a case for aggravating factors and that the defense didn't muddy the waters with the phyc person and his ptsd. imo

Too bad Emmanuel can't "overcome the difficulties" of being dead! :(

IMO McTear was jealous of Emmanuel because he had a loving mother like Jasmine and he didn't

It was that other guy she was dating---Emmanuel was a "payback" JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77
Back