GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 30s
Prosecutor asks court to "summarily deny this motion for a mistrial...i don't recall these jurors having shaky voices or anything like that"

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 43s
"Any motion for a mistrial is baseless and certainly shouldn't apply to the 1st phase." #McTEar

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 25s
Judge disagrees re baseless. But not sure whether motion is meritorious. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 2m
"I did not detect the shaky voices that counsel mentioned," Judge says re #McTear jurors

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
Judge denies motions for mistrial #McTearTrial. Won't delay proceedings

"We'll certainly address this issue at a later time should it become necessary," #McTear judge says

Wonder if the same bunch that had 'difficulty' finding their ride home and ended up following the jurists are back in court? :P

Mom, Jacqueline, momentarily forgot when her one and only son was born?

Why am I not shocked?

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 1m
Defense calls Jackline Patton, McTear's mother, to testify. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 24s
#McTear's mother says she's served five prison terms. Charges were "mostly drugs."

Jacqueline admits she went to jail @ five times mostly for drugs. What I want to know is how she got the money to pay for the drugs? Robbing and mugging people? Breaking into homes?

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 36s
1st 5 yeqrs of his life, he lived w her mother. "IT couldn't have been a better household 4him. I know it was definitely better than mine"

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 11s
"As long as he was w my mom, I didn't have to worry about him because she brought him up right," #McTear's motehr says.

Does she want us to feel sorry for her? imo

I do have some sympathy for this woman. I do think she is wracked with guilt of how some of her life choices may have contributed to her son's makeup to be the person she sees in court.

"I've been in and out of prison, probably abt the 1st 15 years of his life," #McTear's mother says. Very emotional.

In another house, drugs and alcohol were used openly, #McTear's mother says. She's having trouble staying in control.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 44s
"I couldn't give him guidance. At least not in a positive way. The only thing I was able to do was show him the wrong way"

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 52s
Says she tried to kill her son because he wouldn't give her drugs to replace money she gave to his daugther. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 14s
"he was trying to run away and I grabbed him from behind and I just put the knife up to him from behind" mother says re #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 13s
She says she told police he was the agressor. She was so angry, "All I wanted to do was get high." #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 36s
1st 5 yeqrs of his life, he lived w her mother. "IT couldn't have been a better household 4him. I know it was definitely better than mine"

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 11s
"As long as he was w my mom, I didn't have to worry about him because she brought him up right," #McTear's motehr says.

Does she want us to feel sorry for her? imo

IMO she is painting a pretty awful picture of herself with her drugs. I do think she wants pity for her one and only son and she is saying it was her fault that he is a psychopathic baby killer and woman beater.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 2m
Mother says she kicked #McTear out the house when he was on crutches because he stood up for a little girl.

#McTear's mother says a cousin was killed in retalliation for something Richard did.

Oh so this mom being gay made Richard McTear throw that little baby out of the car window?

Ms. McTear having a heart to heart with your son when he was arrested is, IMO, too little too late....

The mom just lost me. How does Richard McTear still support his kids financially? PALEESE!!!! Oh yeah it is all the wise investments and accounts he set up for each of his children before he was arrested for killing Emanuel.

I had to leave for a bit, am back now. Now the sound is horrible!

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 30s
Prosecutor cross-examining #McTear's mother. she says he worked in the labor pool at one point.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 25s
Defense calls Dr. Harry Krop, a neuropsychologist

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge