GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well that was a short day!

Guess I will see everyone tomorrow! :seeya:

ps I don't know about anyone else but I have a horrible time finding a smilee on all of the rows now! jmo

Well that was a short day!

Guess I will see everyone tomorrow! :seeya:

ps I don't know about anyone else but I have a horrible time finding a smilee on all of the rows now! jmo

It can be a challenge! !! Really hard with my kindle

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
#McTearTrial court in session. Live stream at @MyFoxTampaBay, @abcactionnews and @WFLA

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 37s
4 #McTear jurors say they were followed to their cars yesterday by members of #McTear's family

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 38s
The family members were in front of them, stopped, went slow, went around them and then followed, bailiff reports. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 46s
Defense asks that the jurors be questioned individually to see if this will affect their ability to be fairl State agrees. #McTear

1st juror questioned says he didn't really notice. "I was kind of oblivious." another juror noticed. says he can be fair. #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 5s
"I didn't really recognize it myself...We were trying to figure out why it was taking so long to leave" the parking garage. #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 31s
2nd Juror says the family members "created uncomfortableness" among jurors worried they were listening to conversation. #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 42s
They took a long time to leave the parking garage. All women, about 5. didn't say or do anything. #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 30s
Jurors stopped to let family members pass, juror says. Decided it would be best to wait for them to leave. Took a long time. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 35s
They didn't follow jurors to their cars or to the floor where their cars were, juror says. #McTearTrial

. "I believe they might have been curious...I personally dont feel threatened. I'm just cautious."#McTEarTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 4m
"It was kind of like a standoff," 3rd juror says. Didn't want #McTear family members to see her car.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 3m
Maybe they were waiting for somebody else to get the vehicle and bring it down...but it was a little awkward." #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 2m
Says she can still be fair and impartial. #McTearTrial

"It was not a comfortable situation," 4th juror says. "An uneasy feeling." Won't affect her ability to be fair, she says. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 34s
They didn;t say anything or make eye contact, 4th juror says. She was just being cautious.

Prosecutor asks judge to admonish audience to avoid any contact with jurors. #McTearTrial

Defense wants to talk to the judge in private. Courtroom being closed. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 52s
#McTear defense asks for a recess for the day so he can do research and file a motion

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 45s
"We heard the shaking voices of the jurors as they testified as to what happened yesterday, suggesting they had fear then and they have fear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 19s
Asking for mistrial for entire proceedings. Guilt and sentencing phase. #McTearTrial

#McTearTrial court in session. Live stream at @MyFoxTampaBay, @abcactionnews and @WFLA

4 #McTear jurors say they were followed to their cars yesterday by members of #McTear's family

The McTear clan tries to intimidate the jury members and it's the defense who strikes for mistrial? Classic...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77
Back