FL - Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope that LE has a copy of his MySpace. If that doesn't tell what he is all about I don't know what does. My heart goes out to his wife and kids too. They probably didn't have a clue. He probably had a lot of late night meetings with his work...ha ha. I'll bet that LE will have the goods on him before his trial. They don't like it when one of their own does things like this and embarrasses the whole department. They are probably just so disgusted.
Let's face it...the perverts are everywhere in every walk of life....SCARY.

You know Sherri, maybe we should all get together and write a book for parents about how to tell their kids that their really is a boogie man. I have a daughter who will turn 18 next week. :eek: I also have one who just turned 7. Big Sister and Big Surprise!!! :bang: :waitasec: :doh: :dance: I have explained to both of them the reasons they have to "hold my hand" and "stay close" when we are in the mall, and in any public places. I hate to admit it, but I have explained to them how to effectively stab someone. I learned it from Soldier of Fortune magazine (long story which involves someone that wanted to hurt the neighborhood pets). Anyway, I have also told them to use their teeth and go for the jugular. It is my personal self-protection plan. I am very adept with my 9mm. I even qualified for combat pistol target shooting (IPSIC). The problem is........I don't always have the 9mm with me. I ask large men this question....."Are you afraid of an 80 pound woman?" Of course they snicker and say "no". I then ask...."Are you afraid of an 80 pound pit bull?" They look horrified. What is the difference?? Teeth. I have instructed my daughters to bite the side of the neck where the jugular vein is located. They should bite deep, spit it out, and go back for seconds. I hope I haven't offended anyone, but it is an ugly world out there, and we need to be prepared.....as do our daughters. If I had a son, I would teach him the same thing. I also teach my children to be kind and compassionate. Unless someone threatens you personally, you should always be looking for someone who needs your assistance. The only counter balance to the boogie men and women in this world is the kindness of others. THAT is what makes places like WebSleuths so wonderful. People who are regulars here care deeply. That level of concern is a dagger in the heart of evil in this world.
i like the idea of the bite. we have always taught our to hit "below the belt". we even practice different ways to do it. my husband plays the bad guy and the kids think of it as a game. it is just play fighting with dad and coming up with a different way to out smart dad and they love that challenge. it does not always work out for my husband. he picked my son up from behind with both arms pinned at my son's side, my son's back held tight against my husbands chest. he asked my son "now your hands are not free to grab the bad guy's privates. what would you do?" my son quickly kicked both legs forward then straight back between his dad's legs. hubby drops the kid and tries not to vomit. my son smiles and says "like that daddy! i win"

I'd rather see him have to go to trial. How humiliating for a man in his position.

This is absolutely sick. He even flew in carrying a DORA the Explorer doll. I saw this story last night on Glenn Beck. I hope this man never walks a free man. God forbid he has any kids or grand kids.

Also, beware whenever you see the acronym AB/DL is stands for adault baby/diaper lover. There are some real freaks into this. There is a guy out here in AZ that was the subject of an article in the New Times. He drives around in a car that has a license plate "diaper1" and he is not ashamed to tell everyone he dresses as a baby 24/7, even to go to the store. It is really wierd fetish some people have.

1~ What misfire in the brain has any adult looking at a child and thinking "oh yeah, I want that"? :sick: ....

Welcome to WS, Lady. I always wonder exactly the same thing. I just don't get it. (I mean I know the psychiatric theories, but they might as well be describing life on another planet.)

I am completely disgusted. :furious: :furious: He's a federal prosecutor for crying out loud. :furious: :furious: He's supposed to be putting sickos like this behind bars instead of being one himself. :furious: :furious:

I swear no one is immune to being a sick b@stard these days. :furious: :furious: Can't anyone be trusted anymore??? :furious: :furious:

I hope this sicko never sees the light of day again. :furious:

This story truly disgusts me. Did anyone happen to see the photos of the friends in his list? GROSS! I really hope that they are investigating this thoroughly because he has probably engaged in child molestation prior to being caught.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many people in power appeared functional for so long before they are exposed as perverts. Didn't someone suspect?

Also, beware whenever you see the acronym AB/DL is stands for adault baby/diaper lover. There are some real freaks into this. There is a guy out here in AZ that was the subject of an article in the New Times. He drives around in a car that has a license plate "diaper1" and he is not ashamed to tell everyone he dresses as a baby 24/7, even to go to the store. It is really wierd fetish some people have.
How does this guy work for a living? (I can *almost* see the perv "making donuts" in his diaper.)

I also wonder how many pedos the prosecutor let off or gave light sentences. :(

I wish that other inmate would have minded his own business

I'd rather see him have to go to trial. How humiliating for a man in his position.
I see both sides-
If I was his wife or child, I would have wished he was dead-------:furious:
I cant even begin to comprehend what it would be like, to be his wife right now, or kids--:(
sick ---his myspace about put me over the edge-
I showed my dh, after he read the charges and the meeting with the 5 year old- and he got so upset, he said he would go after him, himself-

I can't begin to imagine how humiliated this creep's wife and three children are. It would be just horrible to find something like that out. Here this guy was a Prosecutor...held a high position...and they were probably very proud of him. He can plead Not Guilty all he wants but the things that he has said himself on his MySpace and the fact that he flew in to have sex with a 5 yr old child is going to hang him high.

I hope LE checks him out from one end to the other because like someone else said...he didn't just come up with the idea of having sex with a 5 yr old. I'll bet he has a history of this behavior. Hope they check his computers at home and at his office.

I can't begin to imagine how humiliated this creep's wife and three children are. It would be just horrible to find something like that out. Here this guy was a Prosecutor...held a high position...and they were probably very proud of him. He can plead Not Guilty all he wants but the things that he has said himself on his MySpace and the fact that he flew in to have sex with a 5 yr old child is going to hang him high.

I hope LE checks him out from one end to the other because like someone else said...he didn't just come up with the idea of having sex with a 5 yr old. I'll bet he has a history of this behavior. Hope they check his computers at home and at his office.
and his travel history--:furious: :furious: :furious:

I can't even begin to imagine how humiliated his poor wife and kids must be. Creeps like this can be very good at hidding there "other" life and I bet he hid it from them. What a nightmare. I also think he must of had other victims and this is probably the tip of the iceberg, I have a feeling alot more will come out.:mad:

This is happening in my town right now. So far no new victims have come forward........maybe he kept his indiscretions out of town.
Since he's pled not guilty I'm wondering if he was able to cover his tracks and will get off. If they can't prove he's involved, unfortunately he will get off....I would think the only evidence they would have is the computer (which he could have used any and have it hidden) and phone records..(he could have used calling card and/or pay phones)
I just think he has something up his sleeve pleading not guilty!

This is happening in my town right now. So far no new victims have come forward........maybe he kept his indiscretions out of town.
Since he's pled not guilty I'm wondering if he was able to cover his tracks and will get off. If they can't prove he's involved, unfortunately he will get off....I would think the only evidence they would have is the computer (which he could have used any and have it hidden) and phone records..(he could have used calling card and/or pay phones)
I just think he has something up his sleeve pleading not guilty!
I worry about this also, but since he tried to hang himself, perhaps he knows he is going down, - even with his bs plea

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back