GUILTY FL - Felicia Brown, 25, & her two kids slain, Palm Beach County, 2010 & 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Folks lets PLEASE stay on topic. If we wish to discuss how to volunteer for CASA or abused children let's please check for threads in the members only area which already cover that topic.

This thread is about these two children and THEIR CASE.

thank you.

Cubby

On CNN news it stated arrest made for the deaths of 2 children found floating in a Fla canal.

Trying to find a link.

They appear to have been exaggerating the firearms charges we already knew about.

What ever happened with the woman who was also found in the water around the same time, there was a link on page one I think. Could that be the ex GF?

The women's body they found floating was in Lake Park which is approx. 30 miles from Delray Beach. The latest I heard on that case was that they have identified the body and that it was believed to be accidental but still hadn't released the name. If it was connected to this case I am sure the police would know.

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- if you want to help children like this, the most effective thing you can do is become a foster parent in your area if you're able, or support whatever organizations and activities support foster parents. Call your appropriate state reps to support adequate funding for foster parents and supporting services.

We've had more than one case in this area where an endangered child had to stay with the family because child services had literally no place else to put them. One worker slept overnight in her office with a child she had removed; another child spent the night in the visitor's area of the women's prison with her mother after her father was arrested robbing a bank (with his daughter in the car!) There aren't enough $$$ in the budget to pay for housing any more.

Yeah, things are tight with the economy, but cutting corners in child protection and development is jeopardizing not just their future but everybody's.
While I agree in theory with what you are saying, the DCF, CPS, whateverits called in your area is so absolutely corrupt - you are literally taking your life (and your children's) in your hands to deal with these "unusual" people.

Let me explain - and I will try to keep it short.

This did not happen in Florida (I can't remember the state but think it might have been NC)

Young couple. She, a teacher. He, a cop or fireman. They had two little children and were doing well - so decided to open their home as foster parents to children in need.

Couple was approved. Couple told DCF they didn't want "older" children - as their own were quite young. Couple turned down a few placements because of a risk posed to their own children.

Couple brought a placement of a little girl and a little boy (girl - 6, boy 8 or 9 - I might not have the ages correct but I'm close). DCF told the couple the children were fine - the little boy might have some behavorial issues at school but the little girl was fine. Couple accepted the children. About a month or two later - the foster boy molested the couple's bio son. Bio son immediately told. Couple immediately called DCF and requested the foster children be removed. Now - get ready for this - please sit down.

Social worker came and took the fosters. Then came back with LE and took their own bio children and the couple was charged with abuse and neglect.

Court papers stated that it was the couple's fault for not supervising the children as well as they should which allowed the foster boy the ability to molest their own son. Now - mind you, this foster boy got up in the middle of the night and did this. The son told first thing in the morning.

So, while a whole lot of us would really like to foster and help needy children. You are taking your life in your hands with the corruption of this government agency. They don't care who they "run over" in any effort to "save their face" and point fingers elsewhere.

Needless to say - this young couple spent THOUSANDS of dollars and lost their own children (I do remember they did get them back). And the nice, quiet life they were leading and wanting to give back hit them hard. I'll see if I can find this couples name.

Folks lets PLEASE stay on topic. If we wish to discuss how to volunteer for CASA or abused children let's please check for threads in the members only area which already cover that topic.

thank you.

Cubby

Oops, sorry, got carried away.

I am missing MSM info indicating they do not think there are any more victims.
Do you have a link to MSM info indicating no additional victims or LE believes there will be no additional victims?

tia

I found this link on local news, it was updated 2 hours ago, no mention of him being arrested, or the where a bouts of the other 2 Children, and they still haven't found the Mother.

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/children-4731323-home-deaths.html

thank you.

Cubby
Sorry cubby. I won't do that again. I didn't see your post until after I posted that.

Noon news here: www.wsvn.com

They (LE) are still looking for the mother. They cannot locate her. It shows some footage of the 3 cars being towed and LE digging in the backyard. While LE won't openly say they are looking for a third body - they do say the mother has not been located.

The suspect is being held on federal charges (the illegal silencer) - that gives LE some time in building a case and locating the mother.

Check the site above after 1 - that's usually when they post their broadcast reports.

[
Noon news here: www.wsvn.com

They (LE) are still looking for the mother. They cannot locate her. It shows some footage of the 3 cars being towed and LE digging in the backyard. While LE won't openly say they are looking for a third body - they do say the mother has not been located.

The suspect is being held on federal charges (the illegal silencer) - that gives LE some time in building a case and locating the mother.

Check the site above after 1 - that's usually when they post their broadcast reports.

I'm beginning to think that the comment about there not being another victim may be referring to another CHILD victim... They seem very concerned about the ex-GF's whereabouts... I hope this turns out better than it's looking.

I am missing MSM info indicating they do not think there are any more victims.
Do you have a link to MSM info indicating no additional victims or LE believes there will be no additional victims?

tia

Cubby, the sentence I quoted is at the link. I just checked and it's still there. I'm assuming that is MSM, correct?

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- if you want to help children like this, the most effective thing you can do is become a foster parent in your area if you're able, or support whatever organizations and activities support foster parents. Call your appropriate state reps to support adequate funding for foster parents and supporting services.

We've had more than one case in this area where an endangered child had to stay with the family because child services had literally no place else to put them. One worker slept overnight in her office with a child she had removed; another child spent the night in the visitor's area of the women's prison with her mother after her father was arrested robbing a bank (with his daughter in the car!) There aren't enough $$$ in the budget to pay for housing any more.

Yeah, things are tight with the economy, but cutting corners in child protection and development is jeopardizing not just their future but everybody's.

Maybe there aren't enough foster homes due to the removal of kids that weren't in danger ? You know the kids that are taken because the house is messy or the parents confess to smoking pot or something ?

How much do foster parents want ?
I mean I thought they were doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

Canal deaths suspect facing federal charges
Charges unrelated to canal deaths

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...each/canal-deaths-suspect-facing-fed-charges-

West Palm Beach police have confirmed to NewsChannel 5 that they are working with Delray Beach police into whether the mother of two children found dead in a canal in Delray Beach may be that of a still unidentified woman whose body was found at the Solid Waste Authority processing plant back in August. The woman had numerous tattoos on her body.

The badly decomposed body was found on August 16th. Police say the woman was killed.

I am suspecting that this may be the mother of those poor children.

I did a search on the woman found at the solid waste plant. She had a tatoo that says "Jermaine, Jasmine, and Joyce". If you look at the tatto I think that the last name is Jatyra. That was the little girls name that they believe was found in the duffle bag. They think the little boys's name was Jermaine. I really think this is her. They found her body in August 2010. She couldn't have been seen by neighbors recently.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/west-palm-beach-police-investigate-death-of-woman-864424.html

Here's more on the body that was found last August:

http://www.wpbf.com/r/26209313/detail.html

26209392_400X300.jpg

I did a search on the woman found at the solid waste plant. She had a tatoo that says "Jermaine, Jasmine, and Joyce". If you look at the tatto I think that the last name is Jatyra. That was the little girls name that they believe was found in the duffle bag. They think the little boys's name was Jermaine. I really think this is her. They found her body in August 2010. She couldn't have been seen by neighbors recently.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/west-palm-beach-police-investigate-death-of-woman-864424.html

This one is a Hispanic female... I think it may be the wrong woman.

This may be the one - which would be different than the one found in August, obviously. Someone got the two stories mixed up, I think...

bbm

In December, a woman's body was found in some trash and police said Friday that it is somehow linked to the two children. They did not give the name of the woman.

snip
Also today, the Florida Department of Children & Families persuaded a judge to remove children from the custody of Michelle Dent, Beauchamp's current girlfriend. During the hearing, a DCF investigator told the judge that Dent was "a person of interest" in a double and possibly a triple homicide.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-body-of-woman-found-in-wpb-may-1297344.html

I think it must be Felicia Brown .

Oh how awful... now why did this need to happen? A whole little family?!? :no:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva