FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts to classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s tempting to think documents were buried with Ivana, but Snopes says that theory is “unfounded” FWIW. Personally, I consider Snopes an unbiased source. Note that they don’t say it’s “false.”

It never even occurred to me until just now. Lol But I'm glad to know Snopes has addressed it.

Thanks Lilibet. Hope you're well!

I think in the end of this case, Nauta will be convicted of lying to a federal LE agent and will end up with the same sentence served by Martha Stewart. He had no idea what he was doing other than following orders.

Trump's political career was over when his endorsements did so badly in the 2022 midterms. The majority of Americans are not anti-all abortion, anti-gay marriage or fixated on controlling the rights of drag queens and transgender minors.

JMO
Nauta had an idea what was up the minute he snapped that photo - those Five Eyes markings are exactly why he snapped the photo and texted it. IMO, I suspect he sent it to another ex-military veteran staffer who also knew exactly what those markings meant and ergo the "Oh no oh no" response. Every single one of us who've worn the uniform would know that as soon as we saw the classification marking on the document jacket (folder).

Nauta wore the uniform. He knew what it meant. Worst part is that he still carried on moving the documents around, he abetted Trump (conspiracy??), even after knowing this when he knew he should have stopped 'following orders'. Good thing he's out because the USN would have court-martialed him in a NY minute. I'd like to see him actually put his Country first and cooperate, but if his butt ends up in prison, I'd be quite all right with that too. Any vet worth their oath also knows that thou doest not follow manifestly unlawful orders.

RSBM

I am actually interested in finding out "who" the text was sent to that responded "Oh no oh no" ... Trump? Or some other individual who then was also more than fully aware of classified docs being handled (thus available for prying eyes) willy-nilly throughout the house.

I have pondered the identity of this person, as well. The best that I can come up with are the following people.

Matthew Calamari Sr and Matthew Calamari Jr were both involved in security and were subpoenaed to testify to the federal grand jury. They were questioned about the surveillance footage at Mar A Lago, and also about a text that Nauta sent to them.

And for some reason the kitchen chefs and a housekeeper were questioned. The housekeeper has been questioned at least twice. Link

There is also head of maintenance, Carlos Deoliveira, who this NY Times article says helped Nauta move the boxes.

The staff at Mar A Lago called them his “beautiful mind boxes.” Link

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if he removed some of the sensitive secret docs out of the country to his estate in Scotland especially if he had future plans for them. That thought horrifies me. Why did he have this material and what did he intend to use them for?

We have to hope that the powers to be are on top of any of his other locations. I think more people who work at Maralago are singing.

It is almost like, the best think for this divided country, is to find evidence of ANY of these documents in other international hands.

I am the opposite. I have been aware of National (and international) Security since about 8 years old ... having grown up in a small desert town that was closed to the public (security pass required to enter). Because the town housed international people (and their families) who worked at the nearby rocket base and in weapons research.

We were not even allowed to take photos for many years, then that rule was eased to allow photos of family and school situations.

Because everything work-related was classified. Everything had a tight lid kept upon it.
So it astonishes me that anyone can flippantly think DT's actions are okay. But I understand that few have had the childhood that I had - which BTW was wonderful and so very cocooned and safe. But perhaps not so safe if people like DT decided to boast to the public about that small town.

As I have said to you before, SA, DO NOT leave this thread...

I have pondered the identity of this person, as well. The best that I can come up with are the following people.

Matthew Calamari Sr and Matthew Calamari Jr were both involved in security and were subpoenaed to testify to the federal grand jury. They were questioned about the surveillance footage at Mar A Lago, and also about a text that Nauta sent to them.

And for some reason the kitchen chefs and a housekeeper were questioned. The housekeeper has been questioned at least twice. Link

There is also head of maintenance, Carlos Deoliveira, who this NY Times article says helped Nauta move the boxes.

The staff at Mar A Lago called them his “beautiful mind boxes.” Link

The Calamari's are downright thugs..... as Michael Cohen made clear during Stormy Daniels affair. I wonder how other employees, who have been interviewed by the FBI would be threatened by the Calamari's. I am sensing that Nauta is the 'fallguy', and the Feds really want Calamari. moo.

Last edited:

An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

While it’s unclear if the room was intentionally flooded or if it happened by mistake, the incident occurred amid a series of events that federal prosecutors found suspicious.

At least one witness has been asked by prosecutors about the flooded server room as part of the federal investigation into Trump’s handling of classified documents, according to one of the sources.

The incident, which has not been previously reported, came roughly two months after the FBI retrieved hundreds of classified documents from the Florida residence and as prosecutors obtained surveillance footage to track how White House records were moved around the resort. Prosecutors have been examining any effort to obstruct the Justice Department’s investigation after Trump received a subpoena in May 2022 for classified documents.

At least two dozen people – from Mar-a-Lago resort staff to members of Trump’s inner circle at the Florida estate – have been subpoenaed to testify in front of the federal grand jury investigating the former president’s handling of classified documents and possible obstruction of justice, CNN previously reported.

The sources say that the maintenance worker is the person who drained the pool that led to the flooding of the IT room where the surveillance footage was held.

Last month, longtime Trump Organization executives Matthew Calamari Sr. and his son Matthew Calamari Jr., who each held senior roles overseeing security at Trump properties and the surveillance of the Florida club, appeared before the grand jury.

At the time, Investigators were interested in both the maintenance worker’s conversations and a text message from Nauta to Calamari Sr. where Nauta asked to talk.

An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

I’m laughing out loud over my morning tea at the idea that they just happened to flood this one specific room. By draining a swimming pool.

The Calamari's are downright thugs..... as Michael Cohen made clear during Stormy Daniels affair. I wonder how other employees, who have been interviewed by the FBI would be threatened by the Calamari's. I am sensing that Nauta is the 'fallguy', and the Feds really want Calamari. moo.

A little more about Matthew Calamari Sr. Charming fellow.

One summer night in the late ’80s, Donald Trump, then a New York real estate mogul, was enjoying a limousine tour through Manhattan with a friend when he suddenly had a question for his bodyguard and occasional chauffeur, Matthew Calamari.
“You’d do anything for me, wouldn’t you, Matty?” Trump asked from the back of the limo, according to Harry Hurt III’s 1993 biography, “Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.”

“Yes, sir, Mr. Trump,” Calamari replied.

Moments later, Trump upped the ante: “Would you kill for me, Matty?”

Calamari’s answer came quickly. “Yes, sir,” he said.

<snip>

In August 2017, BuzzFeed News reported that Calamari had allegedly been part of a group that “terrorized” the family of a Trump Organization employee in 1995. The employee claimed he had proof the company committed “financial improprieties” and other misconduct, BuzzFeed reported, citing a lawsuit.

Lake, a TV news anchor turned far-right firebrand, lost the election for Arizona governor last year. She continues to insist without evidence her defeat was the result of fraud.

Speaking to Georgia Republicans, she said: “I have a message tonight for [US attorney general] Merrick Garland, and Jack Smith, and Joe Biden. And the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one’s for you.

“If you want to get to president Trump, you’re going to have to go through me, and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me.

“And I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA [National Rifle Association]. That’s not a threat – that’s a public service announcement.

“We will not let you lay a finger on President Trump. Frankly, now is the time to cling to our guns and our religion.”

“Getting ready to head down to Doral in Miami. We must all be STRONG and DEFEAT the Communists, Marxists, and Radical Left Lunatics that are systematically destroying our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" Trump wrote on his social media platform.

Later on Monday afternoon, the pro-Trump group “Club 47 USA” is calling on his supporters to gather in Miami outside Trump National Doral at 2:30 p.m. EDT.

After his arraignment Tuesday, Trump has said he plans to speak from his Bedminster, New Jersey, Golf Club.

As of Monday morning, there were no protestors on Southern Boulevard Bridge near Mar-A-Lago.

(I'm still catching up on this thread so maybe someone else already has replied.)

Maybe there are documents buried with Ivana. *only half joking*

I recall that at the time there was considerable discussion of how odd it was that she was buried on the Bedminster golf course.

She died in July 2022. The FBI executed the Mar-a-Lago search warrant in August '22.

Hmmmmmm
Seriously I wouldn't put it past this family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member