GUILTY FL - Four Year Old Thrown from Bridge by Mother, Tampa, 2 Aug 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe she threw a dead child into the river.

Best article on this horrific event. Made me cry looking at that sweet face. She was autistic. So many little ones filling the heavens. Several pictures of this precious baby in the article.

Florida mom who 'drowned four-year-old daughter' had just been cleared of child abuse charges | Daily Mail Online

Quote from the article makes it clear the child was alive when her mother took her into the water. Such a beautiful little girl...smdh. bbm
Horrified witnesses saw Denson wade out of the river after carrying the girl into the current and pushing her under, watching as she flailed and floated away.

ABC Action News on Twitter

DjpBd-2W4AAS08J.jpg

I truly hope that is true. However there doesn't seem to be any signs of mental illness and she was just "cleared" of child abuse charges. I wonder if she really was innocent? She murdered that baby. Perhaps she abused her first.

Or perhaps she did not. Do you have evidence that she abused her before she became as mad as a meat axe?

Or perhaps she did not. Do you have evidence that she abused her before she became as mad as a meat axe?
Only the fact that she was under investigation for child abuse. Oh, and the fact that she brutally murdered a small child.

Not sure if this is allowed. If not please report and mods can delete.

Shakayla Denson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

According to this, she was acting very strange before going into the river. She was seen running down the street without her shirt. She was washing her face and counting out loud.
Oh, that picture of that beautiful little girl standing on the stairs is heart breaking. She seemed so happy. It's so sad that she had a monster for a mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back