FL - Fraternal toddler twins, 3, found unresponsive in car on I-95 ramp, woman driver jumped from highway onto train tracks, Miami-Dade, 2 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

June 14, 2024

Key evidence is still not available to up charges to murder in the case of twins found dead in the Golden Glades last February.

Friday, prosecutors told Judge Ellen Venzer that the state still does not have definitive toxicology results in the case against Shirlene Alcime, the twin's mother.
[.....]
The judge rescheduled a status hearing for June 28th.

@PayrollNerd - just checking if the article has the correct next hearing date? And what time? TIA! :)

Friday, June 28th:
*Status Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Milendhere Gabriel Napoleon-Cadet (3) & Milendhet Gabriella Napoleon-Cadet (3) fraternal twins found unresponsive inside a car on I95 in Miami-Dade, Feb. 1, 2024. They were both taken to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. - *Shirlene Napoleon Alcime aka Shirlene Lemineur (42) “mom” arrested (2/15/24), charged (2/16/24) & arraigned (2/27/24) with 2 counts of felony child neglect causing great bodily harm. [She tried to commit suicide; was in critical condition in HCA Florida Aventura Hospital]. Held without bond. Reduction of bond denied (3/7/24). Plead not guilty.
Trial was set to begin on 5/13/24 was cancelled with no further dates.
Case & Court info from 2/5/24 thru 4/19/24 reference post #40 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...in-tracks-miami-dade-2-feb-2024.703112/page-2

5/13/24 Update: Report re status hearing on 6/14/24 @ 9:30am. 6/14/24 Update: Key evidence is still not available to up charges to murder in the case of twins found dead in the Golden Glades last February. Friday, prosecutors told Judge Ellen Venzer that the state still does not have definitive toxicology results in the case against Shirlene Alcime, the twin's mother. It was revealed in court today that the toxicology results have come back negative multiple times & are being retested. The judge rescheduled a status hearing for 6/28/24.

It’s interesting that they keep wanting to test the tox after these negatives. Does this mean LE may have some type of knowledge that SA had ingested something and it just isn’t showing up on the tox report yet?

@PayrollNerd - when you get a chance - is there a next court hearing date yet? TIA! :)

@PayrollNerd - when you get a chance - any updates yet for this case? Last hearing was on 6/28/24. TIA! :)

Sorry for the delay. Laptop charging cord is finally working. I’m on a 2 week wait list for repairs!! I’ll be on my laptop later today. I’ll get the cases updated for you.

Okay - no problem! And thank you for doing this! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evil.unmasked
Back