GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from Donna's arrest, if you're an Adelson what's the worst thing that happened this last fortnight?
Okay, I'll take the bait...
WA realizes she will have to take care of HA and her children all on her own?
CA's foreign gf ran off with all his money?
HA and DA's one-way plane tickets were not refundable?

They're wealthy, but I'd imagine once all the arrests and trials are done, there won't be much left in the coffers. Obviously no-one knows how much they've got between them, but I've read that between WA, DA, HA and CA they have a combined total of $8 million. That would very quickly get eaten up in legal fees.
[BBM & underscored]
Good choice of words, there -- "Coffers" as in, cough it up $$$ folks!

Fascinating. A Tallahassee Democrat reporter actually called the number of one of CA's contacts from the records. A male answered (could have been HA) and said [paraphrasing] "I'd love to talk to you but not now."

Article also mentions that with tablets introduced during COVID, inmates can make as many calls as they want, as long as they have the funds.
Well, we are done with the COVID restrictions, the last time I checked. Why do the COVID-era rules and regs -- to include tablets!! -- still linger . . . I wonder?

Last edited:
Nope -- the tablets are not leaving! And the Warden appreciates the end of chaos surrounding the wall mounted phones and inmates waiting in line.

1701297820161.png

Well, we are done with the COVID restrictions, the last time I checked. Why do the COVID-era rules and regs -- to include tablets!! -- still linger . . . I wonder?
Because Covid has not and now will never be completely eradicated because not everyone got vaccinated. Many places are now mandating mask restrictions again.

Three search warrant affidavits were filed by the State against Donna today 11/29/2023, according to Leon County Clerk of Court. The actual tenors of the affidavits are not disclosed.
The investigation continues, so sayeth Assistant State Attorney Georgia Cappleman.

Three search warrant affidavits were filed by the State against Donna today 11/29/2023, according to Leon County Clerk of Court. The actual tenors of the affidavits are not disclosed.
The investigation continues, so sayeth Assistant State Attorney Georgia Cappleman.
I thought one of them was for Harvey’s phone?

Thanks for additional links. I was aware they nailed SG at the gas station for possession charge before the murder indictment handed down by the grand jury-- they'd been listening to KM's calls.

The description by the homeless guys watching the take down is typical of Florida traffickers (such as SG) who previously told LR he was hiding money inside the vehicle-- also typical re. stash $$$ and weapons in vehicle panels. JMO

ETA: add link
Interesting. We have more info on SG. I thought he didn't have a violent record, but this proves it. LR neither. LR's wife said he was having difficulty sleeping. What SG did to get KM back is just unreal.

What is up with that Joel guy on Surviving the Survivor podcast? I watched one today, and he spent the first 15 minutes or so complaining and whining about his wife going out with girlfriends. Even his mother couldn’t soothe him, he went on & on. Is that his sense of humor or what is up? What do y’all think about him and his shows about the Adelsons? During this show, he went on a drive by the Adelson’s condo and Charlie’s house. He actually knocked on several doors in Charlie’s neighborhood to ask questions. I thought that was a bit strange. Funny though that Charlie had a big dog named Bubbles. lol.

What is up with that Joel guy on Surviving the Survivor podcast? I watched one today, and he spent the first 15 minutes or so complaining and whining about his wife going out with girlfriends. Even his mother couldn’t soothe him, he went on & on. Is that his sense of humor or what is up? What do y’all think about him and his shows about the Adelsons? During this show, he went on a drive by the Adelson’s condo and Charlie’s house. He actually knocked on several doors in Charlie’s neighborhood to ask questions. I thought that was a bit strange. Funny though that Charlie had a big dog named Bubbles. lol.
A lot of these shows are like that. I think maybe if you have a show you like to hear yourself talk.

Because Covid has not and now will never be completely eradicated because not everyone got vaccinated. Many places are now mandating mask restrictions again.
and throw in the many who did get vaccinated and caught it - and passed to others.

also, i understand the convenience and efficiency of the tablets for the admin. side of the jail. But i don't think they should have unlimited access, even if it costs $ .
(edited for grammar)

Last edited:

I think they have quite a following and he tries to add a bit of a personal and human element to his show, discussing his family, his Mum etc I quite like his style, he obviously is clse to his Mum and I like the banter.

and throw in the many who did get vaccinated and caught it - and passed to others.

also, i understand the convenience and efficiency of the tablets for the admin. side of the jail. But i don't think they should have unlimited access, even if it costs $ .
(edited for grammar)
Well if they did not have all that time to talk on the iPads then DA may have not passed along the information about fleeing to Vietnan to CA. Certainly helped collect more incriminating information with the recorded and reviewed calls And result in an arrest and additional information for the Grand Jury.

Your post cracked me up. I threw in the towel on STS awhile ago. I think they’re running out of content.

Charlie Adelson spent 35 hours on phone with mom week of her arrest​

Posted at 1:31 PM, November 29, 2023 and last updated 11:00 AM, November 29, 2023
BY KATIE McLAUGHLIN

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (COURT TV) — Charlie Adelson reportedly made 86 calls to his mother in the days following his conviction and leading up to her arrest.

According to the Tallahassee Democrat, in the seven-day span between Charlie Adelson’s Nov. 6. murder conviction and Donna Adelson‘s Nov. 13 arrest, Charlie spent 2,118 minutes — which is 35 hours — on the phone with Donna and/or whoever was using her iPhone.

[…]

The longest consecutive phone call occurred on November 7, the day after Charlie was convicted, and lasted just under two hours.

Full transcripts of those phone calls are expected to become available once prosecutors and Donna’s defense team make discovery available to one another.

[…]

On November 9, 2023, The State Surgeon General issued a suspension of the license to practice as a dentist in the State of Florida against Charles Jay Adelson D.M.D.

Attachments

• Adelson License Suspended.png
    Adelson License Suspended.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics