GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DA's hatred for all things Tallahassee has taken over any common sense she ever had. Her attempts to make the Leon County Jail sound like a torture chamber have back fired on her and her attorney both, making them look ignorant as to how jail processes work.

Regarding the phone convos between DA and CA where she talks about fleeing to Vietnam and wanting to “unalive” herself… has there ever been any info as to what CA’s responses were to all of this? Was he incredulous? Sympathetic? It will be so interesting if we ever hear. MOO
Can I ask why people use the word “unalive” instead of kill yourself?

Phil Markel rightfully laments that the wheel of justice turns very slowly.

The flurry of calls among the coconspirators and the victim during the fateful morning of the murder could be critical to the investigation, if the investigation continues. The people in this flurry of calls are either dead, or sentenced LWOP / 19Y for Rivera, or arraigned and jailed WOB. Only State labeled unindicted coconspirator Wendi Adelson, Esq. is unscathed.

It is hoped that the TPD, the FBI, and the sleuths get creative such that the Wheel of Justice For Dan Markel turns earnestly in the direction of Ms. Wendi.
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I recall seeing on some call logs a call between Wendi and Charlie at 10:00 a.m. It‘s not on this one. They may have more calls than they choose to present in court as demonstrative aids.

So in the transcription by the TV station for the call that has been just released, Charlie asks “what would WE do”, and Donna says “WE” would “do it together” (speaking of suicide, presumably.) Charlie is in jail at this time facing a life sentence, so his use of “WE” is interesting here. To me, it may be indicative of just how enmeshed this family is, that he would say it like that. JMO. It’s certainly possible Charlie said “what would YOU do,” and the TV station got it wrong when they transcribed it. It’s very loud in the background, Charlie can hardly be heard.

Last edited:
So in the call that has been just released, Charlie asks “what would WE do”, and Donna says “WE” would “do it together” (speaking of suicide, presumably.) Charlie is in jail at this time facing a life sentence, so his use of “WE” is interesting here. He can’t possibly be talking about himself. To me, it may be indicative of just how enmeshed this family is, that he would say it like that. JMO.
Noticed that too and thought how strange it sounded. Your interpretation makes sense.

So in the transcription by the TV station for the call that has been just released, Charlie asks “what would WE do”, and Donna says “WE” would “do it together” (speaking of suicide, presumably.) Charlie is in jail at this time facing a life sentence, so his use of “WE” is interesting here. To me, it may be indicative of just how enmeshed this family is, that he would say it like that. JMO. It’s certainly possible Charlie said “what would YOU do,” and the TV station got it wrong when they transcribed it. It’s very loud in the background, Charlie can hardly be heard.

The male voice is obviously Harvey, not Charlie- news media mislabeled it.
Wonder how Harvey felt about his wife (who was about to be arrested) suggesting a suicide pact with him when he isn't even labeled a co-conspirator?

It reconfirmed my theory of DA's ability to find displeasure with anything that does not fit her agenda. And then use the situation to make herself the victim. Look at how she managed to get an emergency hearing in an attempt to punish and humiliate the staff mgmt at Leon County's Graybar Hotel, and thought she was going to get the riot act read to them by the judge. (I know, I know...I'm holding back my herd of snark: ie, sarcastic, impertinent or irreverent in tone or manner and the reins are ripping through my hands...) But it didn't happen.
Au contraire, MDis' unnecessarily rude & rapid manner questioning of Chief Mack was so overboard, the Judge had to stop it. (Chief Mack oversees over 1000 incarcerated individuals and 300 employees on any given day.) I can't imagine he had time to follow the hour by hour events of his new 5star inmate.
Not only that, imagine thinking that he'll grant you home detention because you feel tortured in jail!

I don't think so. Chief Mack told the Court he heard a portion of the phone call where DA told CA about a suicide pact with HA. I believe the "WE" refers to the parents -- DA and HA.

I think the family all but expects CA will do the same rather than spend the next 40+ years locked up. JMO

The male voice is obviously Harvey, not Charlie- news media mislabeled it.
Wonder how Harvey felt about his wife (who was about to be arrested) suggesting a suicide pact with him when he isn't even labeled a co-conspirator?

Actually, labeled or not, I think most in the legal community consider both HA and WA unindicted co-conspirators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne