FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that State did not ask KM about her famous "I know" statement, as overheard by LR in the car when SR/SG were in the Lake City, FL area driving back to South Florida after the DM murder, during the SG->KM 20 second phone call after they had turned their phones back on. LR even mentioned it this morning. Wondering if they are saving this line of deep-dive questioning for future defendants or if it was not worth pursuing because it was just overheard on a call with no speaker phone in play.

I contend that she must have spoken to the kids' school to confirm they were there before the final "go" was communicated to CA. But I didn't see earlier calls on the graphic.
She knew Dan had dropped them off. He did leave a message saying that. That was probably enough for her. Plus, the actual killers made sure he didn’t have the kids with him.

So Donna was at Charlie’s house around 9pm the day of the murder! This goes with Katie’s theory that Donna dropped off the money. The washed money, allegedly. That same night Katie spends the night at Charlie’s and the next morning she takes the money to Rivera’s residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova