FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she being allowed to give these wordy answers? Guess it’s not worth objecting. This does not help the defense case. The fact that these petitions are not usually granted makes it more likely they turned to other means to effectuate the relocation. This witness is very nervous And seems like she has things she’s trying to get in.
Good on the state to just take it all in. The state will have this on record if/when they charge WA!

Stephen Webster on STS and Mentour Lawyer on Deep Dive True Crime both discussed the hidden assets in last 24 hrs.
Webster described it as the ' poison pill'
ML said it was a bomb about to go off.
( I don't fully understand it but they seem to. It's about her non disclosure of assets. Webster said that DM had proof of that)

Last edited:
Stephen Webster on STS and Mentour Lawyer on Deep Dive True Crime both discussed the hidden assets in last 24 hrs.
Webster described it as the ' poison pill'
ML said it was a bomb about to go off.
( I don't fully understand it but they seem to)
That’s right! And the Holocaust Diamond Wendi refused to return to Dan knowing it was very sentimental to the Markels

Wendi’s divorce attorney?

This is confusing. What is she going to offer?

It’s not Wendi on trial.

This is getting silly now.
Plus why are we getting so much of ' I told Wendi X, Y, Z' when Wendi isn't here

eta
Oh ok I understand now. Defense wants to claim fact that Wendi retained a new lawyer, just days before the first assassination trip, and this ' fact' is indicative of no conspiracy to murder DM.

This is getting silly now.
Plus why are we getting so much of ' I told Wendi X, Y, Z' when Wendi isn't here

eta
Oh ok I understand now. Defense wants to claim fact that Wendi retained a new lawyer, just days before the first assassination trip, and this ' fact' is indicative of no conspiracy to murder DM.
She had to retain a new lawyer. There was still a legal proceeding with motions pending against her

She had to retain a new lawyer. There was still a legal proceeding with motions pending against her
yes but Defense keeps claiming that Adelsons having full schedules for August, September 2014 is exculpatory evidence.
How? If you've spent 12 months + considering and plotting a complex murder, you're not gonna be total dimwit and not plan the post-murder phase

yes but Defense keeps claiming that Adelsons having full schedules for August, September 2014 is exculpatory evidence.
How? If you've spent 12 months + considering and plotting a complex murder, you're not gonna be total dimwit and not plan the post-murder phase
Of course. You’re going to tell people you can’t make plans because of the murder you’re planning. What was she supposed to do, stop her life?

Charlie has been swigging a lot of water. He's trying to recall the lines of script he's memorised for weeks

Georgia asks for scheduling ( go late tonight or let's start tomorrow instead) so that the cross ex can be ' unfettered'
Rashby asks to approach. Sidebar. ( he's bound to want her Cross to be cut in half by an overnight for Charlie?)
Charlie laughing with Rashby

decision - the jury are going home early tonight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads