DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'He didn't flee right?'

Over & over.
So tedious.

He's not likely to flee and leave his co-conspirators to face the music and then try and fight extradition is he?

Rash is repeating himself when he counts all katies lies about calling the undercover. Looks like he doesn't have much
He doesn't want to address those terrible calls jury just heard for hours and prefers to have Sanford go through Katie's previous proffer interviews

Now he's getting to the meat of his defence. Double extortion
Lol -- CA's personality would never allow him to leave! CA had to have his fingers from both hands on the pulse at all times! Why? Because CA believes he's smarter than everybody else.

I’ve thought about how he kept up with his busy lucrative periodontics while doing all this crap! Like not just these calls but the day of the murder, communicating with KM constantly, DA, handholding WA through her TV repair drama .. was he using sharp tools on people’s gums at the same time?
bbm

Maybe he dropped the ball a few times. In one of the calls he mentioned to KM that an implant rep had bad-mouthed him and he lost a few client offices. Of course, it may have had nothing to do with him not keeping up with his responsibilities and just the fact that he is so arrogant.

'but you don't know why they didn't go to the police do you'?
Rash getting louder.

jury must expect the big reveal but it doesn't happen. jury left hanging as to why they didn't.

Rash switches to Wendi & whether she gave access to Markel grandparents post murder.
The Dave call is referenced - he wants to play the portion Georgia omitted. waiting for set-up now

!!! rash plays a 10 sec clip where CA says 'DM's death was a tragedy'
no further questions from rashb

epic fail from rashb

georgia up
very short redirect

STATE RESTS.
recess

Last edited:
Charlie didn't flee because the State Attorney Willie Megs made a public statement saying that they didn't have probable cause to arrest Charlie or any other Adelsons. Which is completely bonkers and the prosecution will not bring up, but its why.

It’s a real mystery why they didn’t. This is where Donna says the boys “will never have another dad.” And Charlie starts in about how it’s such a tragedy because he knows he might be recorded.
'but you don't know why they didn't go to the police do you'?
Rash getting louder.

jury must expect the big reveal but it doesn't happen. jury left hanging as to why they didn't.

Rash switches to Wendi & whether she gave access to Markel grandparents post murder.
The Dave call is referenced - he wants to play the portion Georgia omitted. waiting for set-up now

!!! rash plays a 10 sec clip where CA says 'DM's death was a tragedy'
no further questions from rashb

epic fail from rashb

georgia up

I have been thinking all morning how can Rash handle this cross? The calls speak for themselves. Well, it didn't take long for him to sit down because not much to defend on those calls. I've watched a lot of trials and I try to stay on the fence throughout the trial, but this one ....is just so obvious...in my opinion only, of course

And the state restS! This trial is going quicker than I thought it would.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member