FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Convenient that so much exculpatory discussion happened in the car OUTSIDE the restaurant, where they weren’t being recorded.

He says he talks a lot when he’s scared and thinking out loud. He’s talking a lot now.

I think it is possible he didn’t actually know Luis was involved. I think that part could be true.

Be reminded that LR (Latin King member) had been busted in an FBI sting in May 2015 (25+ arrests for RICO Violation).

LR had been imprisoned ever since May 2015 and could not/did not communicate with anybody for or during the 2016 Bump dates.

CA and his defense are lying through their phony, veneer teeth!

ETA: To be clear, not defending LR or his involvement in this senseless murder but I believe in giving credit where credit is due-- and LR saved this prosecution more than once). MOO

Last edited:
The only (just kidding, there are so many issues) with his defense, is that he claimed Katie would know what he was talking about, she knew who extorted him “21 months ago”

Her reaction to first hearing it….
“……WhaaaaAaaaaAaAaAAAT?!”

He’s arguing that he thought the bump person was extorting him because they thought he did the murder.

But he’s ALSO saying that the bump person might be the same person who extorted him. Who is the person who did the murder.

And has he said when he started to suspect it was Katie who was extorting him? Are we just supposed to forget this?

what? If they go to the police about the second extortion, they will catch the people who did the first extortion? And then those people will come after them? How? From jail? Why don’t you want them to catch the first extortion? Why don’t you want her to talk to the police?

Yeah cause reaching out to the bad guys and asking them to stop ALWAYS works LOL
Uhm, If you ask the cute, witty and streetwise KM to be your intermediary in negotiating with extortionists and gang members, then of course the bad guys will stop. Afterall, she has been providing safe passage for CA for only 3K per month. I am going to call this Rashbaum's ABC theory. Anybody But Charlie.
(Ya' know I'm agreeing with you Gypsy Road.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces