FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was she so upset that she needed her parents there? They’d been divorced for a while. I never got that. She seems so upset in her police interview. Why? For the boys? Why did she need her parents to race up there? Dan was out of her life, and she was happy about that.

Why was she so upset that she needed her parents there? They’d been divorced for a while. I never got that. She seems so upset in her police interview. Why? For the boys? Why did she need her parents to race up there? Dan was out of her life, and she was happy about that.
Hope the jury agrees. He’s a pretty good liar, IMO.

ETA- take that back. Lots of blinking.

I doubt they can see his house from the turnpike. Also, you don’t just “drive by” someone’s house while on the turnpike. It’s a turnpike.

“I feel like I’m getting extorted!”

ETA- he forgot to say she said they’d kill other people in his family. Rash has to remind him.

also, if he doesn’t have the money, he was going to give her $400 a week??? For how long until it adds up to $200k?
He agrees to pay 3k a month? But he admits he had all this cash?

I'm not buying the "outside your house" argument that Donna was driving on the Florida Turnpike on her way to Tallahassee after the DM murder when she sent that text. The Florida Turnpike is at least a mile away from Whale Harbor Lane.

US-441 is right next to CA's house but this street is stop-and-go and was avoided, at least when I lived in Broward.

Maybe a current South Floridian can correct me here, what am I missing?

Screenshot from 2023-11-02 09-12-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member