FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempted murder lol. But Charlie never reported it. Laughable.
Katie talked about this incident, she says much the same thing, but Charlie is trying to make it sound scarier.

I still don’t get how this helps them. Sig is a bad guy. Charlie didn’t know Sig was the shooter, allegedly. And even if he did, he seems like a guy who might do a murder, he’s so scary.

Sig threatened Harvey. So what? Where are they going with this?

Up until July 1 2014 had you ever met/contact with SG? CA replies No.
What happened on July 1st? CA outlines the altercation between SG's vehicle and KM & CA in his with his jet ski.

It's very different to the account given previously in this trial. Much more dramatic. Charlie is sounding more like Charlie, running his mouth, exaggerating and elaborate explanations. Some swearing. Attempts at jokes. He has verbatim level recall of everything that KM said at the time

CA says that KM referred to him as Tuto
Same day, in evening Harvey receives the ' mano e mano' voicemail.
Rashbaum says this is only 17 days before the murder. ( rash & CA rubbish the States theory that SG could be a co-conspirator with CA due to claimed enmity )

This is so laughable. So Sigfredo “attempted to kill” Charlie but ended up killing Danny and extorting Charlie instead!

Katie was just an object to him. She’s probably right that he picked her for her connections to the other side of the tracks.

JMO

Interesting. Here I am just thinking Charlie might not be a good dentist.

Don’t the better periodontists have their own offices, though, because they get referrals? Why would someone travel so much? It sounds like the traveling benefits the dentist whose office it is, because it doesn’t cost them and they can keep patients in house. But it doesn’t sound like a preferred arrangement for the person doing all this traveling.

Perhaps it facilitated him getting paid in cash, and there’s low overhead for someone just starting out. Was he just starting out?
I don't know dentistry but setting up any business that requires space and equipment the costs can be astronomical and take years and years to pay-off. I did a lot of consulting for a while and always worked out of my clients offices. Saved me a lot of money.

This is so laughable. So Sigfredo “attempted to kill” Charlie but ended up killing Danny and extorting Charlie instead!

Katie was just an object to him. She’s probably right that he picked her for her connections to the other side of the tracks.

JMO
My thoughts exactly. He was using Katie for sex and her connections.

“My morning off was cancelled?” He’s not very articulate. He means he has the morning off, his morning was cancelled. He does this a lot.

again, still not buying that this means she’s crazy or obsessed with him or whatever. They’re spending a lot of time trying to show that he didn’t want to have dinner in Miami because he had to go to Jupiter the next day? Also, she lived in North Miami. Not that far from him.

'June 16th dinner with Erika' ( later on, Rashbaum corrects himself and says it's JULY 16th!)
Early hours 17th CA claims KM called him suspicious. They had an argument because KM suspected him being w other women.

Next day July 17th , they meet again at lunch. She wanted dinner in Miami later. She was adamant. When he refused she wasn't happy. He rambles on about Jupiter , so at lunch CA ended up saying ' You're acting like a B_ _ _ _ .. i didn't call her a B, but i said you're acting like a B....we had some words.. i put money down on the table' ( Re bold - slippery Charlie )

I was pretty pissed at her so didn't speak to her til after 12pm that evening. Eventually I smoothed things over. She still wanted to see me.

On the day thereafter, July 18th.... sidebar
Did you speak to your sister that morning?
Yes I spoke to WA as I was driving to work, I ended up talking to her as she was having TV fixed, think Lincoln had thrown something at it, the reason I called her was because I was in a fight with Km and I wanted her advice, WA gave me sisterly advice as she usually does

Were you in the car quite some time?
Yes. 1.5hrs 'so I was on the phone a bunch'

Rashbaum points out the short calls
CA replies that this stretch results in ' dropped calls frequently'
Rashbaum goes onto ask him to explain dinner date indecision, initially with Mike but now with KM. He apologised for calling him a B. Something casusal in Fort lauderdale, didn't want to get all dressed up and go to Miami for dinner

Last edited:
Interesting that Charlie elaborated so much to say that SG cut them off, he was screaming all these expletives & even threats to him! While KM told us she couldn’t hear any words the windows were up.

He also made a point to say he made a quick 3 point turn & sped off, while also saying you can’t really go that fast while towing a jet ski

Him treating her like this, IMO, would not make her want to kill someone and then blackmail him. It WOULD, I believe, make her want to get the crime done that she has already promised, and get the money. This isn’t coming across to me as him not wanting a more serious relationship and her wanting one. It’s coming off as him treating her badly. We’ve heard how she yells at people on the phone who she thinks aren’t treating her badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487