FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’ve heard of situations where someone killed someone, and someone else finds out, and then the killer says “don’t go to the police or I will kill you.” I’ve also heard of the same situation, but the second person says “give me money or I will go to the police.”

This seems to be, according to Charlie, a little of both? Someone kills someone. Then tells another person about it, and says “Pay me money or I will kill you. And don’t go to the police, or I will also kill you.”

Do I have that right?

Is Charlie still “with” the woman he has a kid with?

Mostly wonder in terms of if the baby momma lets Donna & co see the kid.

Would be some kind of karma if she didn’t.
I think she’s suing him for child support, not sure how that ended up. But they’re not together. I believe Donna did see the kid after it was born, or maybe that’s just a rumor, I don’t know for sure. I thought I heard it somewhere.

Looks like much of the gallery felt like they could watch the rest of the direct exam. from home….because he lost more than half his audience by the end

Attachments

• 7D6B5CD5-EE7D-4B48-B3F7-94355848D84D.jpeg
    7D6B5CD5-EE7D-4B48-B3F7-94355848D84D.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 32707028-5C50-43EE-BEC1-F318F034F8F6.jpeg
    32707028-5C50-43EE-BEC1-F318F034F8F6.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 10
He bought the practice from his father, in 2012 -- then sold it back to him in 2014 . . . because he was too busy with his traveling periodontics practice -- I envision one of those van trucks, like mobile pet groomers use to travel to their customers' homes.
I envision the Oscar Meier Wienermobile with a branding of GummyMobile.

I envision the Oscar Meier Wienermobile with a branding of GummyMobile.
I love this! It's because when I was waiting for a cab on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, D.C. one night, after having worked overtime at the law firm where I was employed as a "legal secretary" (back in the day that's what we were called), the Oscar Meyer Weenie Mobile came sailing down the Avenue, headed in the direction of the Capitol -- the dome of the Capitol building was illuminated! Must have been some congressional testimony the driver was going to give? [One of the hightlights of my career!]

Chase Hughes from The Behavior Panel (on their Wendi video) said something very relevant to today’s events. He said that our brains are very good at seeing patterns and programming us to be productive. Driving, tying our shoe laces etc. The programming is automatic. Likewise, when we hear an attorney who is boring, our brain immediately picks up the pattern and associates the attorney’s voice with boredom and programs us to tune out, essentially. Now every time we hear that voice our brain automatically checks out and we may be planning our dinner etc in our heads.

This for sure happened to me today. I literally couldn’t focus on either Rashbaum or Charlie’s voices after about 2 hours or so! Hughes also added something really interesting - that people watch trials to “discover” something. Like all those people who came in the morning and cleared out after lunch when they realized there was nothing to discover.

JMO

Well, The baby mama had to take Chuckles to court because he wasn’t paying child support or health insurance for the child. Not sure how it all played out, but his child support payment is $1,500 per month now …which I’m sure he also thinks is extortion.

Charlie reminds me of Leon Jacob. Anyone watch that trial in Houston? Leon Jacob and his girlfriend (a vet) tried to hire a hitman to kill her ex husband and his ex girlfriend. Thankfully they didn’t succeed and were both arrested. The Vet was released on bail and killed herself. Leon Jacob went to trial, took the stand and told a bizarre tale of lies…and was found guilty of solicitation of murder and got a life sentence. He has the same smarmy and gross personality as Charlie.

Charlie reminds me of Leon Jacob. Anyone watch that trial in Houston? Leon Jacob and his girlfriend (a vet) tried to hire a hitman to kill her ex husband and his ex girlfriend. Thankfully they didn’t succeed and were both arrested. The Vet was released on bail and killed herself. Leon Jacob went to trial, took the stand and told a bizarre tale of lies…and was found guilty of solicitation of murder and got a life sentence. He has the same smarmy and gross personality as Charlie.
Yes I was thinking that earlier today! Very similar personalities. I believe Charlie is on anxiety meds and that’s mellowed him out some. But I believe Charlie will be hostile towards GC on cross!

As expected, the baby momma had to sue for child support. Paternity proved CA the father. He failed at visitation, no interest in being a dad. And he's paying 1/3 in monthly support of what he was paying KM for her fake job! MOO (i.e., the docs were read on JTYTLawyer).

Well, The baby mama had to take Chuckles to court because he wasn’t paying child support or health insurance for the child. Not sure how it all played out, but his child support payment is $1,500 per month now …which I’m sure he also thinks is extortion.
Well, I guess paternal gramps and gram will be paying that bill. Oh, isn't retirement grand! CA said during his testimony today that his father had lost a lot of money in 1992, which resulted in the family losing its status as "upper middle class." He proceeded to say that his father worked until he was 78 years old before retiring.

CA . .. the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, I guess paternal gramps and gram will be paying that bill. Oh, isn't retirement grand! CA said during his testimony today that his father had lost a lot of money in 1992, which resulted in the family losing its status as "upper middle class." He proceeded to say that his father worked until he was 78 years old before retiring.

CA . .. the gift that keeps on giving.
I dislike how the A family just can’t admit they are wealthy.
Paying for hits and then the legal bills from dealing with the aftermath of that might indeed lead to postponed retirement!
In DAs divorce era emails to WA she goes on and on about paying WA’s grocery bills. WA was on the law faculty of FSU making well over 6 figures at the time.

KM proffer -- nothing her fault. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

ETA: Let's be clear -- KM didn't ask SG, she directed SG! She says that SG is not a bad person (as did LR).

I think it's fair to say that the most honest of the bunch here are LR and SG, and the real reason KM will not commit to her communication between them is because both LR and SR can impeach KM's statements because they will be believed over her!

KM confirms SG did it so she could have money (won't commit to how much she got or when she received money. Won't commit she took her share before delivering package to SG/LR).

Last edited:
I dislike how the A family just can’t admit they are wealthy.
Paying for hits and then the legal bills from dealing with the aftermath of that might indeed lead to postponed retirement!
In DAs divorce era emails to WA she goes on and on about paying WA’s grocery bills. WA was on the law faculty of FSU making well over 6 figures at the time.
I know… they are sooo ridiculous. All of them are so entitled and have no perspective on anything in reality. Wendi alone had a lot of money in 2014!! IMO anyways.

Good call HanniB!! This is who CA reminds me of too ... looks and gross character. I'm local and remember this well. Valerie McDaniel was a beloved veterinary in River Oaks. She was released on bond, he was not. The day before she was to appear in court, she jumped from the 7th floor balcony of her Willowick Condo. Valerie made some strange recordings on an iPad, claiming police entrapment, then left the iPad outside the door of one of her neighbors that worked for a local news station. Very bizarre!! Jacobs was a physician who's license was being revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1