FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
will post those - only two screenshots ( third page is at your link)

Q. Why would you still be at Basic Level in Luganda if you'd been studying the language for 11 years?

View attachment 527777

View attachment 527778

page 3 notes a blog she founded and contributed to in 2011
here it is Human Trafficking Law Blog

Another question.
Looking at the content and interactions could this Lawblog be another of the reasons she was resentful at Dan Markel?
Wow Cambridge spelled incorrectly. What would Donna think??

Wow Cambridge spelled incorrectly. What would Donna think??

Have a look at that blog. I just looked at the 2012 entries cause that was soon after she'd founded the blog. ( IDK if its' the same across every year)
Anyway... 2012: Very little interaction with the posts ( comments) and almost all the posts seem to be press clippings. ( By that I mean that the posts seem to be mostly copy pastes from news articles. )

Then compare that with what you know about prawfsblog. Ouch.

Have a look at that blog. I just looked at the 2012 entries cause that was soon after she'd founded the blog. ( IDK if its' the same across every year)
Anyway... 2012: Very little interaction with the posts ( comments) and almost all the posts seem to be press clippings. ( By that I mean that the posts seem to be mostly copy pastes from news articles. )

Then compare that with what you know about prawfsblog. Ouch.
Definitely in competition.
She was already promoting her book in 12/2011 and “gone”summer of 2012.
If you look at the December 27, 2011 entry it is all about her book.
On her cv, she was at a Coral Springs (her hometown) location for her first public appearance to promote her book.

Last edited:
On Wendi’s cv that I found online,(awhile back ), she does mention that she speaks the language of Uganda. Also on the map in her bedroom on the Miami condo, she does have lots of black dots on that area of Uganda. She also has art on the walls and wood pieces which could possibly indicate travels there. So when did she learn the language?
Dbm

Last edited:
Judith Light has always been my choice. I’ve mentioned that many times!
Absolutely dead-on! Judith Light should play every old Jewish lady, I think. She was so good in Transparent.

ETA or Tovah Feldshuh - she did a great mother in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Last edited:
will post those - only two screenshots ( third page is at your link)

Q. Why would you still be at Basic Level in Luganda if you'd been studying the language for 11 years?

View attachment 527777

View attachment 527778

page 3 notes a blog she founded and contributed to in 2011
here it is Human Trafficking Law Blog

Another question.
Looking at the content and interactions could this Lawblog be another of the reasons she was resentful at Dan Markel?
In Epstein’s book, he talks about how she started her own law blog after he started his. I believe Epstein implies hers wasn’t as successful.

Yeah the irony of it all. WA (who gets a full page photo for helping teens fill out college applications for a minimum of 3 hours..@COTTONWEAVER..you always provide us with incredible details!! Geesh, posting her incredible resume probably took just as long.) Uganda is in East Africa and JMcPherson her "bosom hugging support sister" during the police interview has "non-profit/blog-awareness" for East African atrocities? Go figure. WA is my number one pick for Queen of Coincidences.
Great to see ya' posting ZZ!!
Lol I saw the Uganda stuff on her cv a long time ago. I always wondered why she spoke Uganda. Then when that article was on Wendi about living there, it came up in my mind it was on her resume. So I mentioned it. But Yes, Cotton weaver posted it here.
It doesn't really matter, but channel hosts never give me credit for things I have told them…lol.
It’s good now to be able to connect it all together.
I don’t have the ability to take photos and articles and post them. A comment comes up that the file is too large.
I was going to post the page from 12/2011 when she speaks about her book .
Thats when she started her “tour”.
That blog- I will now have to start reading lol.
The blog was a great find in analyzing that cv.

Absolutely dead-on! Judith Light should play every old Jewish lady, I think. She was so good in Transparent.

I saw Judith in a movie where she played an attorney. Having see her since. She’s very tall though.

In Epstein’s book, he talks about how she started her own law blog after he started his. I believe Epstein implies hers wasn’t as successful.
I have never read Epsteins book. When he was promoting it, he was said to be a Wendi supporter so I never felt it important to read it. But he does seem to have a lot of facts about the case. Well I guess it’s too late to read it now. Maybe if I find it used for 5.00
My local library has 2 to rent. Im going to head over there now. Lol.
Audiobook is better but I won’t go for that. Maybe I have some amazon credit for it.
Ok got it on audio.

I have never read Epsteins book. When he was promoting it, he was said to be a Wendi supporter so I never felt it important to read it. But he does seem to have a lot of facts about the case. Well I guess it’s too late to read it now. Maybe if I find it used for 5.00
It’s on Kindle. The formatting is bad, but you can read it. It’s a good book. I don’t know why people thought he was a Wendi supporter. He gave one interview where he gave some legal/factual arguments that said he believed indicated she might not be involved or might not have had knowledge. It was just his opinion, as a lawyer, and he might have changed his opinion after Charlie’s trial, who knows. In my opinion he got an unfair deal from the internet community.

and as widow of Miglin in The Assassination of Gianni Versace"

BTW Have a look at the cv and let us know what you think. eg Would it be typical to have five internships over a short period such as 2004 -5? ( OFC there are some genuine big achievements on it eg Carnegie Junior fellow)

Last edited:
It’s on Kindle. The formatting is bad, but you can read it. It’s a good book. I don’t know why people thought he was a Wendi supporter. He gave one interview where he gave some legal/factual arguments that said he believed indicated she might not be involved or might not have had knowledge. It was just his opinion, as a lawyer, and he might have changed his opinion after Charlie’s trial, who knows. In my opinion he got an unfair deal from the internet community.
I’m an hour in..I had some credits on amazon. Easier to listen.
A couple of observations:
-How did he know she was going to wear a cocktail dress to the stock the bar party? The event was from 6:30-8:30
-How did he know that trees fell several times on the street (or he may have said in the neighborhood)
I have one more but I can’t understand my own shorthand lol.

I loved the part about the neighbor. That their grandkids were over, and he took he day off to spend with them. Wife had a drs appointment.
If he would have worked that day, the story would have been totally different.
The part about W and D only having the neighbors over once for a housewarming party and the blue booties. And really never seeing them again..
Yes, I saw his interview on a channel almost 2 yrs ago. I like his writing style. Yeah, I’ll be glad when the last A is arrested/tried/convicted. And spend my time more wisely lol.

and as widow of Miglin in The Assassination of Gianni Versace"

BTW Have a look at the cv and let us know what you think. eg Would it be typical to have five internships over a short period such as 2004 -5? ( OFC there are some genuine big achievements on it eg Carnegie Junior fellow)
Yes…no one else can play Donna! I’ll have to watch this. I saw the new Laci Peterson 3 part series on Netflix recently. Worth a watch if you’ve followed the case. Some new facts I hadn’t known.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back