FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@GoingRogue , yes I understand that point

1/ But am gonna have to disagree re that because taking liberties is an intentional act rather than mistaken belief
You posted that Jeff ..

2/ Do you still think Jeff gave false information re that specific topic of date of departure? ( Set aside any issue of what he believes or his intent)
Do you still think that...

Anyway, I tried to separate each item into separate WS posts so that they're easier for anybody to tackle or dispute.
As the saying goes ' ...keep me honest'

Overall going through all the Jeff videos?
Boring.
but obviously important. Taking 'liberties' on oath is important

While I have always thought that Jeff does some speculating and wondering during his police interviews when nobody knows the truth and the whole point is an investigation to explore the facts - but NB he's not under oath - like most of us would in his position, I don't see that the police interviews damaging his credibility as a trial witness.

Sorry, haven't yet had time to read anybody else's posts spring boarding off the back of my initial queries to GoingRogue, so apologies for that.

-------
second upside

Was good to review the tapes though - I've not watched them in years.

Reviewing the tapes was also a useful reminder re stuff I'd forgotten
eg JL tells Isom that when WA used to bemoan Tally and her being forced to be in Tally, she used to say she could only leave Tally if something happened to Danny. I'll leave that for a separate post for others to explore.
This may not be the right comment to respond to, but I went back over many of Mentours videos trying to find when Jeffrey spoke to Wendi about his plans to go to Tennessee, and I found a video where Mentour has a list for Jeffrey and its stated there that on June 10th, Jeffrey told Wendi he was going to Tennessee on July 18th at 11:00 AM.
Do not know the source where ML got that info.

“Markel Murder-Timeline of coincidences-so far” 10/2/2019 Mentour Lawyer
@ 43 second mark

Last edited:
TPD interview from 22 July 2014, 8pm. ( Isom plus another LEO)
Greenbergs. ( Day after Dan's service, same day that the Adelsons leave Tally never to return)

Very interesting to finally see one of the full interviews with a couple who knew Dan Markel well.

' Show transcript ' has been enabled in case anybody finds it hard to follow.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
TBH When I listened to it I just tried to focus on the Adelsons.
( All the other named people are adults and none of them killed anybody)

One item of many from that Greenberg interview:
As late as 2011 Dan was posting about 5 years of wedded bliss on Facebook ....but in reality Wendi's plotting her exit. ( WA wrote the book a year before the 2012 split)

So much secret plotting & deviousness and so many repeat themes:
- WA did the Pearl Harbour one month before DM's 40th birthday but had been sending invites for a 40th birthday event as if everything was cool.
- What does that remind you of? ( The trial link I posted yesterday where she's sending invites to her parents for child B's August birthday party in Tally even though the Adelsons know they won't be in Tally then)
- A contract killing as birthday gift for a 70th

Allegedly....

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH When I listened to it I just tried to focus on the Adelsons.
( All the other named people are adults and none of them killed anybody)

One item of many from that Greenberg interview:
As late as 2011 Dan was posting about 5 years of wedded bliss on Facebook ....but in reality Wendi's plotting her exit. ( WA wrote the book a year before the 2012 split)

So much secret plotting & deviousness and so many repeat themes:
- WA did the Pearl Harbour one month before DM's 40th birthday but had been sending invites for a 40th birthday event as if everything was cool.
- What does that remind you of? ( The trial link I posted yesterday where she's sending invites to her parents for child B's August birthday party in Tally even though the Adelsons know they won't be in Tally then)
- A contract killing as birthday gift for a 70th

Allegedly....
I am just surprised at how fast everyone got over the divorce. I’ll leave it at that.

Did you see that June 10th date and do you know where that information came from?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back