FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Its important to find out if it was true that GZ was in the area for a doctor appointment or not. That will be important to help understand why he was even there.

For the shooting part, it would help if we had a diagram of the position of the vehicles when the shot(s) were fired. I am confused how the 2 cars were positioned when the shots rang out.

I am also confused about the U-turn. Couldnt he have kept driving in the same direction and just leave or was it a dead end type street.

The U-turn could be George coming back around for a go or another go at MA. Personally I think Zimmerman is a liar and the other guy sounds like a jerk as well. It's a shame that the public was put in danger because neither could control their behavior.

Thanks for the map. I used the normal map view part and now I am really curious where exactly GZ made a U-turn. Most of the streets there look like you could just keep driving through.

I wonder where and why a U-turn?

Why did GZ make a U-turn at all.

If you look at the street view there are U turn areas

I agree. Its important to find out if it was true that GZ was in the area for a doctor appointment or not. That will be important to help understand why he was even there.

For the shooting part, it would help if we had a diagram of the position of the vehicles when the shot(s) were fired. I am confused how the 2 cars were positioned when the shots rang out.

I am also confused about the U-turn. Couldnt he have kept driving in the same direction and just leave or was it a dead end type street.

Yeah--in movies a high-speed unexpected u-turn is sometimes used as an evasive technique. However, in real-life, normal traffic conditions, perhaps not so useful. Basically Z seems to claim that Apperson was flashing lights and tailgating. Rational responses might be to pull off into a parking lot, or to a police substation.

Cowboy response, on the other hand, might be to pull a u-turn in order to roll down the driver side window and wave a gun. Second cowboy response (Apperson) might then be to pursue--making a u-turn in order to follow, shooting from the driver side window through the passenger window of Zimmerman's truck.

Yeah--in movies a high-speed unexpected u-turn is sometimes used as an evasive technique. However, in real-life, normal traffic conditions, perhaps not so useful. Basically Z seems to claim that Apperson was flashing lights and tailgating. Rational responses might be to pull off into a parking lot, or to a police substation.

Cowboy response, on the other hand, might be to pull a u-turn in order to roll down the driver side window and wave a gun. Second cowboy response (Apperson) might then be to pursue--making a u-turn in order to follow, shooting from the driver side window through the passenger window of Zimmerman's truck.

GZ was in the left lane, MA was in the right. U turn or left turn makes sense to me.

And I believe he went on his own. with his lawyer, without being taken into custody. As I recall, Zimmerman was taken into custody in 2013. He was then released after giving his account to the police.
The incident with Zimmerman was in February 2012. Yes, he was taken into custody and questioned -- he killed a teenager.

He wasn't arrested until six weeks later.

No recordings from cameras at intersections--they are live feeds

The U-turn could be George coming back around for a go or another go at MA. Personally I think Zimmerman is a liar and the other guy sounds like a jerk as well. It's a shame that the public was put in danger because neither could control their behavior.

Until we know more, I agree with the bolded part.

Based on GZ previous actions of ignoring a direct LE command not to follow TM, I just dont trust what he says anymore.

And based on MA neighbor issues, I dont trust him either.

I dont trust either one of them and I just cannot take their words for things.

I like the idea of seeing if there were cameras in the area that caught anything on video. That maybe the only way to get the whole truth out.

Who do you think is going to hire him?

True--it won't be easy. He was only minimally employable before shooting Martin.

However, I don't think he is sufficiently mentally incapacitated to warrant disability. He has been dependent on a string of relationships with women as well as the likely support of his aging parents for quite some time.

Frankly, I don't see him flipping burgers or anything that might rely on interactions with people (particularly customers) to any great degree. But, he certainly should be capable of some form of manual labor--landscaping, housepainting, or the like. And he has always had a cadre of supporters who thought he got a raw deal. So there should be someone willing to put him on a payroll.

Do you think there's safety for him in a black community? I don't know anyone that would feel safe in that environment. I'm impressed that he made it out of Florida, well done!

So far since the trial, his run-ins have all been with white people.

If you look at the street view there are U turn areas

I did have street view on but maybe I was looking in wrong intersection.

Can you tell me 2 street names intersecting the closest to where we think they may have been when he did U-turn?

I found 1 but wasnt sure how far down he may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC