FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there's safety for him in a black community? I don't know anyone that would feel safe in that environment. I'm impressed that he made it out of Florida, well done!

I'm not sure that ANY community is safe with him IN it. JMO

Both of them were in their cars. Zimmerman claims he was trying to avoid MA and made a U-turn, but MA followed him (in the car) and shot at him anyway.

If I may respectfully jump off your post.

I have some questions that may give us a better light on the incident. Would there be a WS member that is in the area that could take some pictures of the area, or link us to street view?
Is this a heavy traffic area?
How many lanes of traffic, including one ways?
Are there any other options than making a Uturn?
If the shooter hit the passenger side of the car and shooter was in the driver's side, was the shot made during the Uturn? As to were the two cars facing each other?
Any word yet on how many, if any, witnesses there were?

Trying to be fair to both men, want facts and not base on personal opinion.

Until we know more, I agree with the bolded part.

Based on GZ previous actions of ignoring a direct LE command not to follow TM, I just dont trust what he says anymore.

And based on MA neighbor issues, I dont trust him either.

I dont trust either one of them and I just cannot take their words for things.

I like the idea of seeing if there were cameras in the area that caught anything on video. That maybe the only way to get the whole truth out.

Anybody that has been paying attention knows GZ has fibbed often when it best suited his outcome. If I had to pick who is being honest at this point I would say it is MA. I have no problem with viewing GZ as the aggressor or acting out with his weapon to instill fear. We do need more info though. Shame no witnesses as of yet.

I did have street view on but maybe I was looking in wrong intersection.

Can you tell me 2 street names intersecting the closest to where we think they may have been when he did U-turn?

I found 1 but wasnt sure how far down he may have been.

Look at this photo and then look at the street view and I think you can at least see where his car ended up

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/j0ae0P1wYR0/mqdefault.jpg

Note the two palm trees and the turn arrow

I think the cars had to face in the same direction. The shooter car would be on the right of Zimmerman's car. Then shooter could shoot through the driver's side window and the bullet will go through the passenger side window.

Until we know more, I agree with the bolded part.

Based on GZ previous actions of ignoring a direct LE command not to follow TM, I just dont trust what he says anymore.

And based on MA neighbor issues, I dont trust him either.

I dont trust either one of them and I just cannot take their words for things.

I like the idea of seeing if there were cameras in the area that caught anything on video. That maybe the only way to get the whole truth out.

GZ had no such order directed at him, it was not a LE officer, it was a non emergency employee who took the call and told him "We don't need you to do that".

Look at this photo and then look at the street view and I think you can at least see where his car ended up

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/j0ae0P1wYR0/mqdefault.jpg

Note the two palm trees and the turn arrow

Thank you. I think I now have a theory on where he made the U-turn. Do you see those little connector roads on Lake Mary Blvd. I bet what happened is GZ may have used one of the connector roads to go back onto Lake Mary Blvd but just going in opposite direction.

Maybe GZ window drivers side window was open at the time which the bullet passed through and hit the passenger window. LE would be able to tell if bullet came through the car or hit the window from outside the car because glass leaves a smaller opening on one side.

It will be interesting to see if bullet passed through the car or hit window from outside.

If it hit window from outside, then I am still confused how they got both their cars possitioned to where MA shot through the passenger window. They would have both have to go in same direction for that it seems.

See photo and notice the curb in this link.

If this photo in this link is where GZ car ended up, then the only way the passenger window could get hit is if bullet passed through an open drivers window and hit the passenger window.

Unless the shot happened in another spot and it was not in this position near the curb like this.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDwZ/

Enter:

3801 W. Lake Mary Blvd., Lake Mary, FL into Google maps

It is the address of Domino's Pizza. Almost directly across from there is where George's truck was stopped at the curb as seen in dozens of images and videos.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...1s0x88e772a5dea9255b:0xcf5ba89ddef07231?hl=en

This should bring up the streetview. Whirl yourself to your left to other side of the road. You will see the trunks of three palm trees. Between the first and second palm trees on the opposite curb is a pole holding a street sign. George's truck was stopped near that sign.

See photo and notice the curb in this link.

If this photo in this link is where GZ car ended up, then the only way the passenger window could get hit is if bullet passed through an open drivers window and hit the passenger window.

Unless the shot happened in another spot and it was not in this position near the curb like this.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDwZ/

No, the bullet went through the passenger window and ended up inside the car (lodged in the ceiling). You can't make conclusions based on a photo of the car already being towed.

Thank you. I think I now have a theory on where he made the U-turn. Do you see those little connector roads on Lake Mary Blvd. I bet what happened is GZ may have used one of the connector roads to go back onto Lake Mary Blvd but just going in opposite direction.

Maybe GZ window drivers side window was open at the time which the bullet passed through and hit the passenger window. LE would be able to tell if bullet came through the car or hit the window from outside the car because glass leaves a smaller opening on one side.

It will be interesting to see if bullet passed through the car or hit window from outside.

If it hit window from outside, then I am still confused how they got both their cars possitioned to where MA shot through the passenger window. They would have both have to go in same direction for that it seems.

the bullet is lodged in the ceiling of GZ's truck

the bullet is lodged in the ceiling of GZ's truck

Thanks. Im so confused. LOL

With the curb being there, then the shot must have happened elsewhere before he stopped there.

Thanks. Im so confused. LOL

With the curb being there, then the shot must have happened elsewhere before he stopped there.

From Zimmerman's story, both of them made a U-turn. Zimmerman claims (through his lawyer) that he made a U-turn but the other guy followed him, also making a U-turn. Both cars would be in the same direction. Apperson's car on the right of Zimmerman's. Then if Apperson shot through his driver window, the bullet would go through Zimmerman's passenter window.

From Zimmerman's story, both of them made a U-turn. Both cars would be in the same direction. Apperson's car on the right of Zimmerman's. Then if Apperson shot through his driver window, the bullet would go through Zimmerman's passenter window.

I agree. This is the only thing that makes sense to me that they both were going in same direction with MA on the right side of GZ.

At the moment of the shot, they had to be going in same direction right alongside one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58