FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Georgezimmerman attorney says GZ tried making a u-turn to avoid shooter but his window got hit.#fox35 @MyFoxOrlando

Valerie Boey @vboey · 2h 2 hours ago
Police say #Gerogezimmerman never fired his gun, he was the one shot at. #FOX35 @MyFoxOrlando

Valerie Boey @vboey · 4h 4 hours ago
#GeorgeZimmerman attn says police wouldn't allow him into ambulance until he gave them gun.#FOX35 @MyFoxOrlando

I'm not sure of the exact quote, but Nejame said something about a car being a deadly weapon.

I'm not trying to be mean, but he (MA) looks a little off to me.

NeJame said he (MA) had worked in the family business since the age of eight ( I think) and he has no record of violence. He looks as though (tight downturned mouth) he is struggling to hold back anger or some emotion.
It could be he is off,but I think he is struggling to keep it together and who could blame him for that. It was a big event and he is lucky GZ wasn't harmed beyond some flying glass.

I will say it does make me "uncomfortable" that GZ is still driving around with a gun. IMO

It also make me uncomfortable that he is able to carry a gun. If a person is involved in domestic violence, I thought that person could no longer have a gun? Off to check state law in florida.

She was accused of killing her own child.

Yes. That true. But what are you trying to say? She is extremely hated. Probably the most hated person in the nation. Yet she doesn't get into these types of altercations. I think the fact that he does points to his mindset.

Apperson is one of the few people on the planet who does not carry a cell phone.

Mario Boone ‏@MLBooneWFTV 14m14 minutes ago Alafaya, FL

Don West wouldn't say what state #GeorgeZimmerman lives in now. Said Zimmerman was in town for Mother's Day. #WFTV

Mario Boone ‏@MLBooneWFTV 14m14 minutes ago Alafaya, FL

The other big news out of #GeorgeZimmerman shooting incident is that Don West says Zimmerman has moved out of Florida. #WFTV

Apperson is one of the few people on the planet who does not carry a cell phone.
I've been known to forget mine on errands when I know where I'm going, however I usually take my phone so I can route around slow traffic. Also, I'll forget to charge or plug in my phone and be sorry when it dies on me before I really need it. Either case, I'd need to flag someone if I thought I was in danger.

He may have had a cell phone but was unable to use it.

JMO :)

I've been known to forget mine on errands when I know where I'm going, however I usually take my phone so I can route around slow traffic. Also, I'll forget to charge or plug in my phone and be sorry when it dies on me before I really need it. Either case, I'd need to flag someone if I thought I was in danger.

He may have had a cell phone but was unable to use it.

JMO :)

Apperson may have forgotten to bring his phone but he obviously remembered to bring his gun. JMO.

Ryan Hughes - WFTV ‏@RHughesWFTV 3m3 minutes ago

MORE: Neighbor says she's called police on Matt Apperson as recently as yesterday. Found dead squirrel & believes he left it in her yard.

Oh wow. Those two are not a good mix. GZ & MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members