FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This MA looks and from the neighbor(s) sounds like he's nuts. My opinion so far is that MA stalked GZ. If he had managed to kill or seriously injure GZ, what would have happened, would he have been given a ticket? SMH, Scary stuff, and the MSM bias against GZ has helped to fuel the fire.

So far everything that has happened with the two incidents last year and this one this year have all been right by where MA works and there is at least one piece of video footage that supports what MA has previously said about Zimmerman...actually there had been a couple of things:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...immerman-road-rage-threat-20140912-story.html
Last year Circle K video footage showed GZ's car leaving as MA went into Circle K and the second time last year when MA said that GZ was by his place of work LE found GZ nearby. MA's actions this time seem questionable, but I wouldn't say it's a pattern as far as MA is concerned as it's just happened by where MA worked with the first video footage partially corroborating, the second GZ found nearby and now this which could be totally wrong on MA's part but I don't see as part of a broader pattern.

Just because MA works there doesn't mean Zimmerman was there to follow MA.
Zimmerman said his doctor's office is there. So because MA works there, Zimmerman shouldn't go see his doctor?

This shooting has nothing to do with GZ's girlfriend, ex or even T Martin.

What has been described as GZ's ex-GF could have a lot to do with all the GZ/MA incidents in that GZ may have been going to see her each time and that's why he was in the area for all the incidents. Last year she's wasn't his ex and that I think could explain why it was reported he was going to a doctor's office and again this year the same thing is reported. He was going to see his girlfriend at her place of work at a doctor's office is I believe the explanation for why GZ was in that area for all these events. If GZ isn't back together with his ex-GF and he didn't have a doctor's appointment that on the other hand could spell trouble for GZ at least as far as MA being prosecuted for anything.

So far since the trial, his run-ins have all been with white people.

Right, I was replying to the option of a job in Ferguson. Not someplace that I personally would feel safe. ( there's a long, long list of places I wouldn't go so factor that in).

What has been described as GZ's ex-GF could have a lot to do with all the GZ/MA incidents in that GZ may have been going to see her each time and that's why he was in the area for all the incidents. Last year she's wasn't his ex and that I think could explain why it was reported he was going to a doctor's office and again this year the same thing is reported. He was going to see his girlfriend at her place of work at a doctor's office is I believe the explanation for why GZ was in that area for all these events. If GZ isn't back together with his ex-GF and he didn't have a doctor's appointment that on the other hand could spell trouble for GZ at least as far as MA being prosecuted for anything.

I certainly hope MA gets prosecuted. He shot his gun at someone through a vehicle window and could have killed him. GZ didn't shoot at MA, not even when he had been shot at----which he would have been justified in doing. George's reputation as a gun loving, trigger happy kind of guy is going to be ruined.

I certainly hope MA gets prosecuted. He shot his gun at someone through a vehicle window and could have killed him. GZ didn't shoot at MA, not even when he had been shot at----which he would have been justified in doing. George's reputation as a gun loving, trigger happy kind of guy is going to be ruined.

And if it were Zimmerman who shot at MA and he wasn't yet arrested, media would go crazy.

Well, if everyone would leave him alone and quit making it headline news every time he so much as farts, there wouldn't be any attention given him. Has anyone here made front page news when they received a traffic ticket? There are thousands of DV problems out in the real world but none make headline news unless there's a death.

Well, yes and no. True enough, most DV reports go un-noticed, along with most traffic violations. Yet his hit the internet.

Oh the other hand, he seems to have gone out of his way to make personal appearances at one or more gun shows, tour the Florida factory that made his gun, use his notoriety to sell paint-by-number quality artwork at high prices on e-bay, give radio interviews blaming the President for the fact that he had to face a jury of his peers after killing someone, continues to drive his Honda Ridgback with the Keltec sticker on it, and was caught sitting behind his favorite gun store in the middle of the night--giving the bizarre and untruthful story that he had been hired to provide security.

Frankly, I think that the attentiveness to him derives from a sense of waiting for the other shoe to drop. He seems wholly unable to appreciate the bullet he dodged (forgive the allusion). A wiser man might be overjoyed to shrink into the shadows and live a quiet life. George, however, seems to fit the very definition of a loose cannon.

Well, if everyone would leave him alone and quit making it headline news every time he so much as farts, there wouldn't be any attention given him. Has anyone here made front page news when they received a traffic ticket? There are thousands of DV problems out in the real world but none make headline news unless there's a death.

Remember this little attention-seeking gem of his "celebrity boxing challenge" from last year?

zimmerman31n-6-web_zps4qlyrwk6.jpg

"Who wants the first shot?

George Zimmerman has announced he's putting up his dukes for a celebrity boxing match — one that still needs an opponent.

"It was my idea," the heavyweight gunslinger told Radar Online of his upcoming plans orchestrated by former professional boxer Damon Feldman.

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" ...

In a newly released photo of Zimmerman showing off his guns — of the flesh and blood variety — he grins from ear-to-ear with two balled-up fists in the air."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rees-celebrity-boxing-match-article-1.1597473

Or how about him fluffing himself to sell autographs at a gun show last year -- or his auctioning off his paint by number goop to the public?

George seems to be one who thrives on his notorious publicity.

Does anyone know if he does any charity work?
SBM

He's a volunteer crime fighter/security guard...

Sorry, couldn't resist! In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if he is unemployed. There are probably some wackos out there that would employ him just because he is GZ though.

Also, maybe he is stalking his ex-gf? I would definitely put that in the realm of possibility.

I'll wait and see what evidence there is as so far we've just got conflicting statements from the parties and it doesn't sound like there's any video footage available. Unless there's something more solid, I think it would be a difficult case regardless of what MA was doing when the prosecution has the burden of proof and there's no real concrete evidence at least as of now.

I'll wait and see what evidence there is as so far we've just got conflicting statements from the parties and it doesn't sound like there's any video footage available. Unless there's something more solid, I think it would be a difficult case regardless of what MA was doing when the prosecution has the burden of proof and there's no real concrete evidence at least as of now.
Concrete evidence of what? MA admitted he shot at Zimmerman.

Also, maybe he is stalking his ex-gf? I would definitely put that in the realm of possibility.

Yes, that too. Just in reading the 2014 incident it actually makes more sense now in that he was going to see his then (and maybe current) GF when he said he was going to a doctor's office in the area then as now rather than that he has a doctor's office that is spitting distance from his ex-GF even though now he lives hundreds of miles away. I'd think this would be the easiest thing to prove or disprove as to whether or not he's listed in the appointment book of a doctor there or if his ex-GF says they're actually back together and he was going to see her. If it's proven that GZ was telling the truth then that will go to his favor and against MA, while if GZ's shown to be lying that will go against him and for MA.

I've looked but cannot find a good source for the police report for the last encounters with Apperson. Does anyone know where to find it?

I don't trust the MSM regurgitation of what it said.

Concrete evidence of what? MA admitted he shot at Zimmerman.

I take it you're being humorous given how GZ admitted he not just shot at but killed TM. Certainly you must understand that evidence or lack thereof matters beyond just a gun going off or else GZ wouldn't have been on the streets in the first place to be shot at and instead would be in prison for murder.

Hopefully this will help. Lake Mary Blvd. Is a very busy road. I-4 is real close, and anyone doing any business in Lake Mary is going to take this exit off I-4. It is also the exit we take off the highway to go to Sanford. Near where this incident happened is a good size hospital. I haven't ever paid attention to it, but i would think if it is like any other hospital it is surrounded by many doctors offices. As far as we know GZ's family still live in Seminole county, so I just am not shocked that he would again be in this area. It is a major east West street connecting to a North south high.
I won't even begin to guess what happened in this incident, but with how busy that street is MA is very lucky he didn't hit an innocent person when driving while shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx