FL FL - Goldie Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for this information, Mommy2Sarah. May Miss Goldie rest in peace.

"Robinson, who lived across the street from Smith, was reported missing on Aug. 22 by her son, but a missing-person report places the date of disappearance as July 1. No one reported Sheldon missing, but his neighbors at the mobile home park where he lived in Port Orange said they had not seen him since March or April 2009."
http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...09/dead-pairs-caretaker-sent-to-hospital.html

This makes me so incredibly sad. These people targeted seniors who were living alone, who didn't have family or who didn't see their family often. In many ways, I wonder if Kimberly didn't 'remind' them of their daughter, their grandchild. I wonder if her children---who were living in BOTH Arthur's and Goldie's homes when LE arrived on the scene--didn't comfort these two from loneliness or simply from boredom.
I wonder if Kimberly had a story for where Arthur went. I wonder if the neighbors even asked. There is literally NO information about him outside of the fact that he was divorced. I can't imagine him having children and no one noticing or reporting that he had vanished.

Back to the first page for you Goldie... thinking of you this morning, and praying for your family.

Thanks for that link, Cry.

Wow, that woman moves quickly once the hook is set, doesn't she?

Sheldon's stepdaughter Robbyn Ackner said her 67-year-old stepfather moved from her mother's residence in October 2008. By that time, he had already met the 44-year-old Smith, Ackner said.

Ackner said that "within days" of Sheldon leaving her mother's house, her mother received a notice regarding Sheldon's credit card.

"A credit card had been issued on Arthur's credit card in the name of Kimberly Dawn Smith," Ackner said.

I cannot imagine that Kimberly Smith (or whatever her real name is!) hasn't been a pathological liar and con from a very, very young age.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25134274/detail.html

This is one of the women taken out of the house the day I stood in the parking lot and watched them walk down the stairs. I am so thankful that they are coming out and letting the pulic know what she is capable of. May more people come forward with more information....help us end this nightmare and hopefully save many more lives that Kimberly would of came into and destroyed!!

Thank you for the link, manuelx3!

I check here every day hoping for news. It seems to be slow going to get any information about Smith. I want to see someone charged in relation to Goldie and Arthur!

It's just too easay for elderly folks to be preyed upon.
Several years ago, my aunt, who lives alone, but had a 'girl' who came into help her was nearly victimized by this person. My aunt lived in Florida, the rest of us lived here in NY. (She and my uncle moved there years ago, he passed, and they have no children). When my sister and I arrived down there for a surprise visit, we found my aunt in terrible shape.
It was ruled by a doctor she had the beginning of dementia, and we moved quickly to get her into the hospital, get her medical care, and my sisters hired nurses to take care of her at home....which is what she wanted.
Her new nurses appear very good, and she has a friend who moniters the home, but it's so easy for an older person to become a victim, especially when they have no family or are far from family.
My husbands dad had a 'reputable' Nurses Aide, sent from a private duty company to help him. Well, in the course of 24 hours, this woman dissapeared with husbands dad, just dissapeared. When he was finally found, a month later, this woman had gone through much of his savings. She managed to dissapear before LE could be called in. She wasn't found again.
In many states, you can have a prison record and be a nurses aide. The work is poorly paid, and many go into this field because they have little other opportunity. While there are many great Nurses Aides out there (a close friend is one), it should be noted that its' easy to find work as one....and not all are on the up and up. Older people should be very careful when hiring an Aide.

My heart goes out to the family of these folks, they were someone's mom or dad, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, great aunt, friend.

with heartfelt sympathy,
Fyre

Back to the front page for you, Miss Goldie! Third page just won't do. No one has been charged, and I am watching and following hoping for justice for Goldie and Arthur!

I realize Smith is in jail and LE has no risk of her disappearing. This gives them ample time to investigate fully and have plenty of ammo before pressing any charges. As impatient as I am for justice for Goldie and Arthur it seems like we'll just have to wait a little longer.

Waiting and checking for updates, TexasLil. I want a good case against the murderer. Guess I just have to be patient!

this is one case that gets me. Maybe because I have two elderly aunts, who also live a good distance away. We believe my aunts have great caretakers. However, when you are older, live far from your family, apparently, for this woman, you're a potential target.
Goldie sounded sharp. This woman must have been manipulative as hell to be able to take Goldie in.
I hope this woman gets a long prison sentence, in a very unpleasant place. It still baffles me to wonder how someone can do something so cruel to someone this way.

I am still waiting to hear more about justice for Goldie and Arthur. I wish MSM would do an update.

Also just checking! I hope that this woman who's connected to this is bought to justice. It is horrid that she was targeting such a vulnurable population.

Just checking on Miss Goldie and Arthur! Are we ever going to hear any more about any charges? We so badly need an update!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinkParis2052
Back