FL FL - Goldie Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LaLaw2000,

I found a 4th photo and labeled these as best i can. She's a little chameleon-like.

1st photo is dated approx. 5/14/01 from Orange County Fl.
2nd photo is dated approx. 12/2001 - 5/2005 from FLORIDA
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
3rd photo is dated 8/10/10 Volusia County mugshot
4th photo MAY be from Orange County mugshot 8/13/10 but
I'm not positive

ScreenHunter_06Sep062237.gif

Thank you so much, CryMeARiver! I am pretty sure that pic 1 and 2 are the same person and number 3 is the person I am thinking of, and number 4 may even be her sister. She does have a daughter, so #1 may be her daughter.

Surely LE has this womans' fingerprints in AFIS, so they would know if this is different people. IIRC, one article stated that KS may not even be her real name.

ETA: Woman # 3 is also smaller than woman #4.

Thanks again!

Seems as if all three of these pics are of different people, but maybe that is just me!

She's certainly aged since the first two, but IMO you can tell by the slightly crooked nose (it edges to the right just a tad) that it is her in all the pics.

She's certainly aged since the first two, but IMO you can tell by the slightly crooked nose (it edges to the right just a tad) that it is her in all the pics.

I look more at eyes and mouth and I agree they all look to be the same person to me.

GB you and your family, manuelX3. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm wondering if they will go back with cadaver dogs a third time just in case there may be more victims.

I'm wondering if they will go back with cadaver dogs a third time just in case there may be more victims.

video attached to WFTV link (see above) says at 6:00 they will be telling what the police have said about another possible search.

I still don't understand how they could identify her by fingerprints when earlier they said they didn't know if the newly discovered body was a man or a woman...

Stacia, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Don't let it stop here..God only knows how many more victims there are! we must get the word out.

In the line up of pictures above, they all to me are the same woman. It looks to me like in the last two she has started abusing drugs, my guess is Meth...... jmo

I am so glad Goldie has been found, I am saddened under these circumstances. prayers go out to her family, I am very sorry for your loss.

I have been reading this thread and just checked in to read the terrible news.

RIP Goldie.

manualx3,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

wm

Smith has been uncooperative to date, but investigators hoped to talk to her Tuesday -- only to learn Smith had suffered a seizure and hit her head.

She was medicated, so the meeting didn't happen.

Investigators are now following a paper trail to see if the seniors were somehow defrauded.

The cause of the seniors' deaths is still unknown.

http://www.wesh.com/r/24924370/detail.html

I am sure she fell and hit her head and had a seizure...she probably fell on purpse...this lady makes me ill.

I am waiting for news and wanting an arrest for the murder of Arthur and Goldie! Did the media just drop this case or what?

I am waiting for news and wanting an arrest for the murder of Arthur and Goldie! Did the media just drop this case or what?

I have to hope they are waiting on toxicology tests which may show that Goldie and Arthur were being drugged or determine some other cause of death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back