FL FL - Goldie Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How old is the kimberly smith that is reported to have been involved with these elderly people.

I did a search but there are so many different K. Smiths (brevard court link).

Thanks in advance. (we can narrow it down by year of birth's maybe?)

10/18/1965 is her birthdate, Kat. Go to the link in my post above you, type in her name, Kimberly D Smith and below that, make sure you change the filing date range. I chose to go all the way back to 1994 to present.

10/18/1965 is her birthdate, Kat. Go to the link in my post above you, type in her name, Kimberly D Smith and below that, make sure you change the filing date range. I chose to go all the way back to 1994 to present.

Thanks Crymeariver! I'll go back and have a look, but I already know it's going to make me sick to my stomach :puke:

Thanks Crymeariver! I'll go back and have a look, but I already know it's going to make me sick to my stomach :puke:

You're welcome, Kat. Also, type in the name David Enos and Kimberly Smith's name pops up with him. They've been moving around. :(

Wow. I don't see how the State of Florida Board of Nursing would grant this woman a nursing license, with her criminal history.
But, stranger things have happened.

snipped
So, I went digging in Titusville, Fl. and she may be an RN. I did find a Kimberly Dawn Smith as an RN in Titusville. You can look this up here:
http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=323061&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

and here as an LPN:

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=36733&ProfNBR=1702

snipped
More...snipped:

"Smith has been arrested 13 times for cases of multiple fraud, worthless checks and stolen identifications, records show. She served five years in prison for issuing worthless checks and was released in 2005."

Wow. I don't see how the State of Florida Board of Nursing would grant this woman a nursing license, with her criminal history.

snipped

snipped

I wondered that also, ChanzesMimi, but if it isn't her it would make the city wrong on the Volusia County jail docket for 8/12/10
"Kimberly D. Smith, 44, Titusville, violation of probation"

http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...g-12-2010.html

But like you said, stranger things have happened.

snipped

snipped

Did a little more checking and it has to be her. What are the odds of living in Titusville, same age, a nurse, same first middle last name, and
a son with her son's name, SASmith, same age, and lived in Titusville?

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...h&city=titusville&state=FL&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Found this a bit ago. Yaya was hiding when they arrested her at Lot #1:truce:

ScreenHunter_02Aug281628.gif

Can anybody do a side-by-side of 2 pics and compare the 2? The only program I have is Paint, and it won't do what I want it to do.

Gonna try...1st pic...REAL Goldie, 2nd of KS, 3rd of CMAR's FB fake Goldie

Attachments

• FB supposed Goldie Robinson.jpg
    FB supposed Goldie Robinson.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Goldie-Robinson-0825.jpg
    Goldie-Robinson-0825.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Kimberly-Smith-0825.jpg
    Kimberly-Smith-0825.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 27

Hmmmm....looks suspiciously like KS to me! Great sleuthing!

This woman strikes me as incredibly compulsive in terms of conning and scheming. Absolutely incredible.

Here's the lastest. Someone is trying to sell Goldie's car. Isn't KS in the clink? So who is it? Enos? KS's son?

http://www.wesh.com/news/24798269/detail.html

Officials with the South Daytona Police Department said they seized a stolen vehicle belonging to a local missing woman on Saturday.

<snip>
SDPD Lt. Ron Wright said the people who had been trying to buy Robinson's car did not know it was stolen and will not be charged.

Thank you so much! Now I'm going to post 2 next to each other. I used the 2 pics and used screen capture. It's not a real good job, but let's see how this looks:

ScreenHunter_02Aug281912.gif

Hmmmm....looks suspiciously like KS to me! Great sleuthing!

This woman strikes me as incredibly compulsive in terms of conning and scheming. Absolutely incredible.

Here's the lastest. Someone is trying to sell Goldie's car. Isn't KS in the clink? So who is it? Enos? KS's son?

http://www.wesh.com/news/24798269/detail.html

I've been waiting for search warrants to come, too. Someone's telling someone what to do. These people have a lot of nerve! Hopefully, they'll get some evidence from the Goldie's van and LE is keeping tabs on the other idiots involved.

I read someplace today that they were digging around the mobile home lot #1 yesterday where KS was staying. I hope they look UNDERNEATH Goldie's Lot #5 too!

Thank you so much! Now I'm going to post 2 next to each other. I used the 2 pics and used screen capture. It's not a real good job, but let's see how this looks:

ScreenHunter_02Aug281912.gif

Its the same person, you can't fake the mouth...And once again, we have scum scammers/murders/scum (can't say that enough!!!) preying on the disadvantaged/elderly (also thinking of Mr. Shakespeare)...Where is Goldie? Prayers for her safe return....

This is just so sad. Especially the new info her car was sold by KDS. <sigh>.

:praying: for Goldie :(

I just thought of something and it's gonna be weird, granted, but Goldie's son said that when he entered his mother's home, the carpeting was torn up. Why would somebody want to do that? Looking for money? Or did they bury Goldie from the inside of the home so nobody would see digging going on.

Okay, I said it was a weird thought. I'm not familiar with mobile homes, so could you access underneath the home from the inside?

A slight correction to Lot #'s I posted earlier.
Goldie's Unit is #2

I just thought of something and it's gonna be weird, granted, but Goldie's son said that when he entered his mother's home, the carpeting was torn up. Why would somebody want to do that? Looking for money? Or did they bury Goldie from the inside of the home so nobody would see digging going on.

Okay, I said it was a weird thought. I'm not familiar with mobile homes, so could you access underneath the home from the inside?

A slight correction to Lot #'s I posted earlier.
Goldie's Unit is #2

Personally, I think the man who was found recently or Goldie herself was removed from the home in the carpet. Either that, or blood evidence was removed (cut away) from the home.
It's odd to me that they would kill the gentleman and place him on their own property behind some palm fronds, yet not do something similar to Goldie. I thought we would surely find Goldie nearby or on the same property.

There's not much new to report, but this is a small update with a video
of LE towing Goldie's taurus, and reporters speaking with Goldie's son.
It's heartbreaking. And KS was a self-appointed caretaker.

I've read different accounts of WHO sold the car, some reports say YaYa, (must be her prison nickname) some reports say her son sold the car, and yet other reports say someone in that family sold the car. Grrr.

That's a long way to drive from Lauderdale to Daytona to buy a car. They must have pratically given it away ($1500-) to drive that far. I certainly wouldn't buy a car with cash, get NO receipt and NO title. That's odd. Then again, this whole case is strange.

http://www.wesh.com/r/24798269/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back