FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was searching for new information on the Waltham Murders (2011) and came across some interesting articles with new happenings and information...

Friend of man shot during interrogation in Boston Marathon bombing is arrested

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...end-arrested-florida-20130920,0,1364557.story

September 21, 2013

These men who are friends with the Boston marathon bombers seemed like brutes prone towards physical violence. Whether they had a hand in the bombing or the triple murders in Waltham, IDK. But it certainly appears that it was only a matter of time when these men would get arrested for something. Don't know what to attribute their violence to? Family upbringing? Culture? Religion? Their personal experiences? Nature vs. nurture?

These men who are friends with the Boston marathon bombers seemed like brutes prone towards physical violence. Whether they had a hand in the bombing or the triple murders in Waltham, IDK. But it certainly appears that it was only a matter of time when these men would get arrested for something. Don't know what to attribute their violence to? Family upbringing? Culture? Religion? Their personal experiences? Nature vs. nurture?

It seems like a lot of violence for IT alone, then his friend threatens a witness to keep him quiet... my first thought is that they acted like thugs/mafia folks. Earlier I had wondered if the guys in the MMA took steroids - and maybe the culture within that mixed with past culture? IDK

Some digging around trying to see if this guy is in MMA, can't find it ... he goes by Ashur Miraliev...vk profile tojik01...and posted on May 22, 2013 "Ibrahima bolshe net snami"

There is no indication that I have found in any of the articles that Ashurmamad Miraliev was a friend of the Tsarnaevs. Why are all young Russians being lumped together?

Also, this guy was arrested after an Anonymous caller on August 23rd "told the Sheriff's Office that Miraliev had threatened to hurt the bar manager because he had an employee call deputies on Todashev." ???

This is sounding manufactured to me.

There is no indication that I have found in any of the articles that Ashurmamad Miraliev was a friend of the Tsarnaevs. Why are all young Russians being lumped together?

Also, this guy was arrested after an Anonymous caller on August 23rd "told the Sheriff's Office that Miraliev had threatened to hurt the bar manager because he had an employee call deputies on Todashev." ???

This is sounding manufactured to me.

Uhm... this is about him being connected to IT not the Tsarnaevs. The girlfriend of IT was living with this guy. I really doubt it was manufactured, either charges, IT hitting the guy in the bar or him calling.

Uhm... this is about him being connected to IT not the Tsarnaevs. The girlfriend of IT was living with this guy. I really doubt it was manufactured, either charges, IT hitting the guy in the bar or him calling.
Bourne seemed to be connecting him and all 'these men' to the bombers and the murders. At least that is how I read the post.

Bourne seemed to be connecting him and all 'these men' to the bombers and the murders. At least that is how I read the post.

Oh, sorry ... I thought it was something I said (maybe that is a sign of narcissism :facepalm:)

I don't think he knew the Tsarnaev's ... I guess it's possible. I can't even connect him to the MMA crowd.

Maybe we should get the Rosetta Stone and learn Russian. He is a mystery. I don't recall hearing his name before. I even went back to see who the other early Ibrahim friend was, it was Khusn Taramiv. And, another really tall guy, whose name I can't locate.

Maybe we should get the Rosetta Stone and learn Russian. He is a mystery. I don't recall hearing his name before. I even went back to see who the other early Ibrahim friend was, it was Khusn Taramiv. And, another really tall guy, whose name I can't locate.

I thought there was another guy too... name started with a "V". maybe? Can't find it right now.

No, as far as I know, only the one man who was shot by FBI in FL is friends with the older Boston bomber.

I was saying that these men who are arrested by authorities appear to be physically violent, as they apparently have had run-ins with the law before, and also had past charges for physical violence and threats were indeed made against other people. I'm thinking they may all have MMA backgrounds.

IT's Russian girlfriend, Tatiana Gruzdeva, was arrested on an immigration violation a week or so ago. She had been released from custody in August and granted a year to stay in the US (on certain terms) even though she was here on an expired Visa. However, she chose to speak to the press (ref), a violation of here terms to stay.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/...-gruzdeva-spending-20th-birthday-behind-bars/

According to Freedman, orders of supervision can include certain requirements like not speaking to the press. “If you violate the conditions of your order of supervision,” he said, “they pick you up and put you in jail again.” And Church says these requirements don’t have to be explicit. “A person who has an overstay really doesn’t have any legal rights,” said Church. “They could be picked up at any time.”

“That is really a privilege that is not extended to many people,” said Church, who in a separate case is representing Robel Phillipos, a friend of Tsarnaev who has been accused of lying to FBI agents about the disposal of bombing evidence.

... Currently, there is still no timeline for Gruzdeva’s deportation. She worries: Will she be deported to Moscow in the middle of winter with only the summer clothing she was detained in? Will her mother, who lives a 15-hour drive away, be able to pick her up?
I don't know, I don't have much sympathy for her. She could have gone back to Russia after she was released in Aug. It appears she was granted something most don't get in the one year extended stay. If she wanted to talk with the press, she was free to do that in Russia.

If the Feds were holding me the least of my worries would be what she has listed.

This little gal needs to go back home now. She calls the reporter she talked to (collect from jail in Florida) and wants the reporter to call the Russian embassy on her behalf and "tell them to deport her". So she can get out of jail, I presume. Meanwhile, it is not the Russians who will do the deporting.

Plus she was working "off the books" at a local restaurant, meaning she had no work papers, and her visa had expired.

My only question in all of this is why was she granted a year's extension in the first place? Sheesh!

Just checking around for updates.

- Tatiana Gruzdeva was deported last week.

- The owner of the Wai Kru Gym gave an interview yesterday:

http://wgbhnews.org/post/allston-gym-owner-talks-about-former-regulars-tsarnaevs-todashev

Two things caught my eye..

* The Tsarnaev Brothers came to his gym three days before the bombing arriving "with a third, as-yet unidentified individual, seen in the photo". Wonder who it was (or if it's important).

* Gym waiver signed by Ibragim Todashev in 2009 has a Maryland phone number - a search say it is a HAGERSTOWN, MD phone number. So wondering if he lived there at some point (map says it is 7 hours away from Cambridge/Boston.)​

Really an interesting interview. I was so afraid he was going to be like that guy that "trained" George Zimmerman. This guy seems thoughtful, aware, insightful, unpretentious, and one of the more valuable, worth listening to people, who in his case knew both Tamerlan and Ibragim.

Regarding the phone number in Maryland, it could be the number of the original person or organization that he first hooked up with here. I think he came to go to school but was required to have some 'sponsor' (for lack of a better word). Some, someone who would always know how to get in touch with him.

I still am not so sure Ibragim was involved in the triple murder. Nor am I sure Tamerlan was, although his involvement seems more possible to me.

Yes, good interview. The account of the three coming into the gym 2-3 days before the bombing with TT's uncharacteristic behavior is interesting. As well as TT introducing the third guy as his 'brother'. Gym owner, John Allan, thinks this guy must be significant.

He also says IT and TT would pray together in the gym. At about 16:00 there is an interesting discussion about IT. The guy says that TT met IT somewhere else and brought him to the gym. Although IT had no money to pay for being at the gym, he said he would do anything to help around there (but refused to clean off matts or sweep floors as that was women's work)... he was fired after one day at a job at a bar because he refused to sweep the floor.

For those who haven't watched, it's an extensive interview, 35 minutes long covering a lot including Brendan Mess and what transpired with TT around the time of the Waltham Murders (2011).

John Allan also says he thought DT ended up in the boat which was behind IT's old apartment.

"John Allan also says he thought DT ended up in the boat which was behind IT's old apartment."

This was the one part that seemed to me to be totally erroneous and gossipy. He even said as much, imo.

"John Allan also says he thought DT ended up in the boat which was behind IT's old apartment."

This was the one part that seemed to me to be totally erroneous and gossipy. He even said as much, imo.

Uhm , could be, but I took it more as he got that info from someone who knew where IT had lived, so secondhand. I wouldn't discount it.

He did also say it could just have been a coincidence.

So, I have been looking for a source regarding Ibragim having lived in Watertown and where exactly he lived. There are literally hundreds of so called news articles saying "Public records show that Todashev resided in nearby Watertown Mass. last year. (sic)" I am guessing the original source is likely to be The Associated Press. Last year would have been 2012. No one that I can find has been forthcoming with the actual public record indicating precisely where he lived. Its just bugging me.

Here is an Associated Press article:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-shot-fbi-had-spoken-bombing-suspect/nXzqj/

So, I have been looking for a source regarding Ibragim having lived in Watertown and where exactly he lived. There are literally hundreds of so called news articles saying "Public records show that Todashev resided in nearby Watertown Mass. last year. (sic)" I am guessing the original source is likely to be The Associated Press. Last year would have been 2012. No one that I can find has been forthcoming with the actual public record indicating precisely where he lived. Its just bugging me.

Here is an Associated Press article:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-shot-fbi-had-spoken-bombing-suspect/nXzqj/

Interesting... seems it would have been looked into by journalists. Also, if it was last year, then he moved from there to Georgia and then to Florida (late 2012?).

There is some address on his gym card, but I can't make it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup
Back