FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
plane old gun why does one need a automatic with a human in the room -

he could have hurt a colleague with a gun you are stating one cannot control how bullets are flying all over the place , that in itself is a problem!
Bring the auto to football games, marathons etc

to a sole interview with collegues to chat.... a good ole revolver ought to be fine, maybe if he had one the deceased would not be so

No way on earth anyone would claim that 6 shots (who knows its all secret) are not needed to put a human being 6 foot under

Apparently, again, the point is being missed. They were in the guy's home, FBI agents do NOT take off their weapons unless they are inside of a jail or other official building that makes them disarm.

JMO.

An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overkill

Presumption of innocence:

Todashev was arrested in Orlando earlier this month on suspicion of attacking a man over a parking spot at an outlet mall.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fa...ing/-/1637132/20268152/-/hg01arz/-/index.html

Oh, for cripes sake. You should know that cops don't operate under the presumption of innocence, they operate under the "presumption of probable cause." There was ample "probable cause" to arrest IT.

JMO.

Most knew surgery doesn't take that long in the hospital. Not sure what surgery he had done, but:

"Arthroscopic surgery is often done on an outpatient basis, which means that you do not spend a night in the hospital. Other surgery may require staying in the hospital for a couple of days."

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/anterior-cruciate-ligament-acl-surgery

"Typically, patients are able to drive from 1 to 3 weeks after the procedure."

"Unless you have had a ligament reconstruction, you should be able to return to most physical activities after 6 to 8 weeks, or sometimes much sooner."

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00299

When does rehabilitation start after an ACL reconstruction?
On the day of surgery. Patients are given a set of exercises to start immediately in the recovery room.

Will I need to be on crutches after surgery?

Yes, but only initially and only for comfort. Full weight bearing is gradually increased as tolerated by the patient. It typically takes seven to 10 days after the procedure, until the patient is comfortable without the assistance of a crutch. An exception to this rule is if the patient also underwent a meniscal repair or other reconstruction of an additional ligament. In these cases, weight bearing may be restricted for several weeks

When can I drive?
Usually by two weeks after surgery, patients are off crutches and demonstrate adequate muscle function, mobility, and comfort to allow driving.

http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/acl-program/surgical-recovery/acl-rehab-expectations.html

Thanks, for posting this. Blows the theory he wasn't out of the hospital after his surgery, doesn't it? Heck, I was home the day after having various parts of my insides removed...And walking....

JMO.

Awesome piece,Sophie,thanks for the tip.Here it is:
http://youtu.be/dxb1iOEnxbc

I'm not sure the important stuff in there has to do with the FBI. Were they involved in the Waltham murder investigation at all? I enjoyed hearing what the Boston Globe reporter, Michael Rezendes, had to say about the Waltham murders. These points stuck out:

* they still don't know if Tamerlin Tsarnaev was ever interviewed about the murders (we seem to know TT disappeared fairly quickly afterwards and have to wonder if they even tried to locate him if he left before being interviewed - and we also seem to know that IT was not on anyone's radar back then)

* he reiterated that there were two unknown men in the apt before the murders and were suspects

* we are hearing from various LE sources that may or may not even have the correct facts and even LE likes to gossip. I don't think the FBI has said more than a couple of paragraphs about this. The rest is from basically unknown sources

I do agree with Rachel that the FBI probably needs to come out and tell us something since there are rampant conspiracy theories and probably faux facts being spread... maybe there is more to their method than just waiting for the results of their investigation.

Thanks, for posting this. Blows the theory he wasn't out of the hospital after his surgery, doesn't it? Heck, I was home the day after having various parts of my insides removed...And walking....

JMO.

It would have to be some serious surgery for him to have been in the hospital in April, unless the surgery was on March 31st! My 85 yo MIL just had her second open heart surgery with extreme complications and was sent to rehab about a week later.

It would have to be some serious surgery for him to have been in the hospital in April, unless the surgery was on March 31st! My 85 yo MIL just had her second open heart surgery with extreme complications and was sent to rehab about a week later.

EXACTLY...He could have had a knee replacement and been home within three or four days...So, now that the "surgery excuse" has pretty much been effectively debunked, what's next?

Thank you for doing a great job posting those links, they cleared up a lot for me. I greatly appreciate it.

JMO.

I'm not sure the important stuff in there has to do with the FBI. Were they involved in the Waltham murder investigation at all? I enjoyed hearing what the Boston Globe reporter, Michael Rezendes, had to say about the Waltham murders. These points stuck out:

* they still don't know if Tamerlin Tsarnaev was ever interviewed about the murders (we seem to know TT disappeared fairly quickly afterwards and have to wonder if they even tried to locate him if he left before being interviewed - and we also seem to know that IT was not on anyone's radar back then)

* he reiterated that there were two unknown men in the apt before the murders and were suspects

* we are hearing from various LE sources that may or may not even have the correct facts and even LE likes to gossip. I don't think the FBI has said more than a couple of paragraphs about this. The rest is from basically unknown sources

I do agree with Rachel that the FBI probably needs to come out and tell us something since there are rampant conspiracy theories and probably faux facts being spread... maybe there is more to their method than just waiting for the results of their investigation.

BBM: This is exactly what I think is going on. I think there are other suspects out there for the bombing and the murder, and they are hoping by "leaks" posted and talked about on various sites, that they will get the final piece of the puzzle. But, of course, I don't know this.

JMO.

I think he was called a legal perm resident, not sure if that is exact wordage.
<snip>

The exact "wordage", actually legal term, has been given on the previous page and in many news articles and, basically, it's not that difficult to look up on Google. He was a permanent resident with a green card. It's a legal status not something he was called. Of course it's a hassle, but so is going to the DMV.

I think his surgery must have been in early March. This news article quotes the ex-wife as saying that TT called IT a few months ago to check on how he was doing after knee surgery. The article was written 5/22/13. Is there any firm information on when TT and IT talked?
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Boston-terror-connection-in-Orlando-case/bNjf5B7SzkG1wZuPhrPOmQ.cspx
"They just knew each other. That's it."

Todashev's widow says Tsarnaev called him a few months ago to check on his recovery after knee surgery, but that the two men hadn't talked in years.

BBM: This is exactly what I think is going on. I think there are other suspects out there for the bombing and the murder, and they are hoping by "leaks" posted and talked about on various sites, that they will get the final piece of the puzzle. But, of course, I don't know this.

JMO.

Well, by not coming out an telling us more details, it sure is bringing about a lot of crazy accusations, e.g., he was executed with a shot in the head, and assumptions stated as fact like he was shot 7 times as in overkill. All th e while dad doesn't see any conflict with his son coming here on a study visa but not one can find out what or if he was studying AND dad doesn't seems to realize the asylum status is how he got to be a permanent resident. Even says he didn't need asylum - so what is he saying about his son really? I don't get it.

I posted this link before, but want to point this out, below are excerpts from the article (it seems to get messed up when I put quotes around it... just want everyone to know this is entirely from the article and is not my writing below)

There was &#8220;nothing that stood out&#8221; about Todashev when the two faced off in a 2009 New England grappling competition, a video of which is online.

In another video from 2009, this one showing an MMA bout at American Steel Cage Fighting in New Hampshire, the man who was shot on Wednesday strides into the circular ring to the thumping bass of Cypress Hill&#8217;s song &#8220;Rock Superstar&#8221;: &#8220;You want to be a rock superstar and live large / A big house, five cars, you&#8217;re in charge.&#8221;

The announcer introduces him as &#8220;hailing&#8221; from Chechnya, a &#8220;freestyle fighter&#8221; with a &#8220;perfect amateur mixed martial arts record with four victories in all four of his bouts.&#8221; Before the start of the three-round fight &#8211; which Todashev would lose &#8211; two bikini-clad card girls circle the ring.
130524-todashev-hmed-10a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Courtesy of Gary Marino

Ibragim Todashev weighing in at a 2009 mixed martial arts competition in Salem, New Hampshire.

Todashev is credited in that video with fighting for Wai Kru, the same gym in Allston, Mass., frequented by Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The man&#8217;s father, Abdul Baki Todashev, told NBC News in a phone interview from Chechnya that his son and Tamerlan Tsarnaev &#8220;went to the same gym for boxing classes.&#8221;

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...hechen-man-killed-during-fbi-questioning?lite

So this article actually places IT and TT at the same gym in 2009, two years before the Waltham murders.

I posted this link before, but want to point this out, below are excerpts from the article (it seems to get messed up when I put quotes around it... just want everyone to know this is entirely from the article and is not my writing below)

There was “nothing that stood out” about Todashev when the two faced off in a 2009 New England grappling competition, a video of which is online.

In another video from 2009, this one showing an MMA bout at American Steel Cage Fighting in New Hampshire, the man who was shot on Wednesday strides into the circular ring to the thumping bass of Cypress Hill’s song “Rock Superstar”: “You want to be a rock superstar and live large / A big house, five cars, you’re in charge.”

The announcer introduces him as “hailing” from Chechnya, a “freestyle fighter” with a “perfect amateur mixed martial arts record with four victories in all four of his bouts.” Before the start of the three-round fight – which Todashev would lose – two bikini-clad card girls circle the ring.
130524-todashev-hmed-10a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Courtesy of Gary Marino

Ibragim Todashev weighing in at a 2009 mixed martial arts competition in Salem, New Hampshire.

Todashev is credited in that video with fighting for Wai Kru, the same gym in Allston, Mass., frequented by Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The man’s father, Abdul Baki Todashev, told NBC News in a phone interview from Chechnya that his son and Tamerlan Tsarnaev “went to the same gym for boxing classes.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...hechen-man-killed-during-fbi-questioning?lite

So this article actually places IT and TT at the same gym in 2009, two years before the Waltham murders.

Thank you for this time!

IMO, they weren't just casual acquaintances. They knew each other from being at the same gym. And IT's daddy even confirms that they were at the same gym. Of course, this is the same man who is claiming the FBI shot his son "execution style." But, why would he put his son and TT together, if in fact, they weren't more than say, casual acquaintances? Wouldn't you want to distance your son as much as you could from the "alleged" bombing suspect?

JMO.

"APRIL 2009: Tamerlan Tsarnaev practices boxing at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in April 2009 in Boston"

"Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ... was photographed for a university graduate magazine story in April 2009. .... Tsarnaev is photographed training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts"

There is now way two Chechans at the same MMA training gym did not meet and talk with each other a lot. I can't believe they were just acquaintances either. And, IT's wife should be honest, she posted numerous videos over time of IT fighting and she knew where he trained and can read the news about Tamerlin (especially since she claims she was interviewed by the FBI on the Boston bombings).

Well, by not coming out an telling us more details, it sure is bringing about a lot of crazy accusations, e.g., he was executed with a shot in the head, and assumptions stated as fact like he was shot 7 times as in overkill. All th e while dad doesn't see any conflict with his son coming here on a study visa but not one can find out what or if he was studying AND dad doesn't seems to realize the asylum status is how he got to be a permanent resident. Even says he didn't need asylum - so what is he saying about his son really? I don't get it.

I hear what you are saying. But, we really need to give the FBI time to do an internal investigation to determine if the SA was in fact, justified in shooting IT. Although, I think he was. But, that is just my opinion.

Personally, I think the whole group involved here were playing the "asylum card" because they were counting on the US Immigration authorities not to investigate their claims.

JMO.

Thank you for this time!

IMO, they weren't just casual acquaintances. They knew each other from being at the same gym. And IT's daddy even confirms that they were at the same gym. Of course, this is the same man who is claiming the FBI shot his son "execution style." But, why would he put his son and TT together, if in fact, they weren't more than say, casual acquaintances? Wouldn't you want to distance your son as much as you could from the "alleged" bombing suspect?

JMO.

I have no idea what dad is thinking, but I think if you didn't admit they were in the same gym and had met at least, your credibility would really be in the toilet. At least he's not risen to the level of nonsense promotion like TT's mom.

"APRIL 2009: Tamerlan Tsarnaev practices boxing at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in April 2009 in Boston"

"Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ... was photographed for a university graduate magazine story in April 2009. .... Tsarnaev is photographed training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts"

There is now way two Chechans at the same MMA training gym did not meet and talk with each other a lot. I can't believe they were just acquaintances either. And, IT's wife should be honest, she posted numerous videos over time of IT fighting and she knew where he trained and can read the news about Tamerlin (especially since she claims she was interviewed by the FBI on the Boston bombings).

Thanks was not enough for you! Thanks for this!!!!!

I hear what you are saying. But, we really need to give the FBI time to do an internal investigation to determine if the SA was in fact, justified in shooting IT. Although, I think he was. But, that is just my opinion.

Personally, I think the whole group involved here were playing the "asylum card" because they were counting on the US Immigration authorities not to investigate their claims.

JMO.

Hard to say if asylum claims were or weren't investigated. I guess it's possible they were and someone lied for them? I don't know how IT's dad could not know more about this frankly. Not saying he did, just that it raises some questions on how any of these folks got asylum. It could be that they were not investigated far enough. If so, that needs to be answered and fixed. No reason to grant asylum to people who don't need it, it becomes meaningless when there are people who need it.

I have no idea what dad is thinking, but I think if you didn't admit they were in the same gym and had met at least, your credibility would really be in the toilet. At least he's not risen to the level of nonsense promotion like TT's mom.

This is true. Thank gawd he has some common sense...Like I said, if it weren't true, you would be trying to distance your son as far as you could from the "alleged" bomber.

I am just thankful we are discussing something reasonable now.

Hard to say if asylum claims were or weren't investigated. I guess it's possible they were and someone lied for them? I don't know how IT's dad could not know more about this frankly. Not saying he did, just that it raises some questions on how any of these folks got asylum. It could be that they were not investigated far enough. If so, that needs to be answered and fixed. No reason to grant asylum to people who don't need it, it becomes meaningless when there are people who need it.

BBM: And if they are granted asylum, they should be forbidden to travel back and forth to their home country....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back