FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox has not given up on pursuing ex-wife, apparently...

Florida ex-wife of slain Microsoft executive asks widow for death certificate

Noted New York City-based defense lawyer Todd Spodek, who also specializes in matrimonial law, said that Gardner-Fernandez’s request was highly unusual.
"I would never have my clients do anything like this, especially given the acrimonious relationship between the ex-wife and the widow. There was no urgency to the matter and the request could be misconstrued," Spodek said.
"Attorneys have process servers and paralegals who can easily obtain a death certificate. It makes no sense to reach out to the wife," he added.

Why would Shanna request a death certificate on behalf of her attorney? Seems like the attorney would reach out to Kirsten Bridegan in an official capacity and request one for his client, if needed.
But then the article clearly states that attorneys are able obtain death certificates quite easily without having to contact the wife of the deceased.

This information can be interpreted in a negative way. It comes across like Shanna was taking a dig at Kirsten's grief.

Last edited:
Also this:

In an email sent eight minutes before the message requesting the death certificate, Gardner-Fernandez asked the grieving widow to return a set of school library books that were borrowed by the twins.
"You can drop them off at any public library and they will return them to Ms. Stacy, or return them to the school directly," Gardner-Fernandez wrote.

Kirsten Bridegan said that after losing her husband in such a brutal way, returning a couple of library books wasn’t on her list of priorities.

IMO someone who can immediately turn their mind to attend to "practical matters" after someone else's passing, experiences no grief or shock. She's taking advantage of the opportunity when others are at their most vulnerable.

Also this:

In an email sent eight minutes before the message requesting the death certificate, Gardner-Fernandez asked the grieving widow to return a set of school library books that were borrowed by the twins.
"You can drop them off at any public library and they will return them to Ms. Stacy, or return them to the school directly," Gardner-Fernandez wrote.

Kirsten Bridegan said that after losing her husband in such a brutal way, returning a couple of library books wasn’t on her list of priorities.

I'm pretty sure the library isn't concerned about overdue books when a child's parent is murdered. Good grief. Any excuse to contact the widow to inflict pain and draw attention to herself. It's almost as if she's jealous that she's not the widow and won't get any sympathy or attention. The court of public opinion is going to crucify her.

I'm pretty sure the library isn't concerned about overdue books when a child's parent is murdered. Good grief. Any excuse to contact the widow to inflict pain and draw attention to herself. It's almost as if she's jealous that she's not the widow and won't get any sympathy or attention. The court of public opinion is going to crucify her.

The court of public opinion absolutely will and according to online comments, it has already begun.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, as they say. IMO, I get some Fotis Dulos vibes here regarding the truck they're searching for. I could see SGF and/or MF borrowing/using someone else's truck whether it be blatantly asking to borrow it or using some sort of ruse and chicanery to get a vehicle from an unknowing accomplice.

I haven't had a chance to listen yet but Jared's wife was a guest on Nancy Grace's show.

This certainly looks like an angry ex- case but the coordination required is pretty advanced. The killer not only needed to know his route but also know where he was so they could time it. He could easily have stopped at the store on the way home. I wonder if LE has seen the location services data on his phone yet to understand who might have been able to know when-he-was-where so they could put that tire out in the road at just the right time.

This certainly looks like an angry ex- case but the coordination required is pretty advanced. The killer not only needed to know his route but also know where he was so they could time it. He could easily have stopped at the store on the way home. I wonder if LE has seen the location services data on his phone yet to understand who might have been able to know when-he-was-where so they could put that tire out in the road at just the right time.
Or this could have been achieved by having an accomplice placed along the route who could say when the victim was about to arrive at the location.

Or this could have been achieved by having an accomplice placed along the route who could say when the victim was about to arrive at the location.
Yes- something like that but they had to know when he was going to be there if this was targeted, otherwise they may have placed the tire in the road and had a witness see them.

-Electronic tracking
-Acomplice
-Access to video along the way (like a home ring camera down the street)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1