FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will probably be hard to prove he killed the cat. A lot of circumstantial evidence in that article though if you ask me. He admitted to shooting stray cats in his backyard with a BB gun.

The note of him being confrontational with the lady who came to feel uneasy is telling and it sounds like the lady was feeding cats on her own property too.

Another facet of this to remember (should it ever come to pass), is that one of the twins has a health issue that requires him living at/near sea-level (not high altitude). That is the reason supposedly why SG-F & JB originally moved from UT to FL. So location will likely play a big role, if it ever comes down to a custody issue.

MOO.

This is a great point, @vls12345

RS&BBM

According to that latest Fox update about the deceased cat,

Gardner-Fernandez, the heiress to the Stampin’ Up! paper-craft fortune, married her new husband, a part-time personal trainer, about three years after her acrimonious split from Bridegan.
Thank you for this, @Via Marple
Mario is a part-time personal trainer and Shanna runs a bakery business out of her home. Yet she is not currently taking orders. Just after Jared's death, her business was still operational. It seems that once police began to suspect them, the bakery business went on hiatus. It looks obvious someone else is footing the bulk of the bills.

I will also say that I have taken note of one of Shanna's social media accounts from the early days. It recently changed and Mario is no longer named or pictured. The profile image and cover image are of Shanna and her children. It's basically been cleaned up and lots of information has been hidden or removed. Aside from the new profile image, the last previous post is from 2020.

Last edited:
No way those kids will go to Kristin. Assuming Shanna's husband, the stepdad (an attorney?) is not involved in the murder, the kids will stay with him, at least initially. If he intends to raise them, they may give him custody. Stability for the kids is of utmost importance. Altho, as an attorney, he may not have time to raise them.

If either set of Gparents want custody, they'll have to file with the courts. I would expect Shanna's parents to raise a ruckus and go for custody. Money talks and they have plenty of it. I'd guess Jared's parents don't stand a chance against Shanna's parents. JMO
is he an attorney? I read he was a PT personal trainer.

is he an attorney? I read he was a PT personal trainer.

No, he is a personal trainer. There was an article that was worded poorly in the beginning. I thought they were trying to say he was an attorney when I read it. At the time I wrote that post, I couldn't remember what his occupation was, hence the question mark.

Thank you for this, @Via Marple
Mario is a part-time personal trainer and Shanna runs a bakery business out of her home. Yet she is not currently taking orders. Just after Jared's death, her business was still operational. It seems that once police began to suspect them, the bakery business went on hiatus. It looks obvious someone else is footing the bulk of the bills.

I will also say that I have taken note of one of Shanna's social media accounts from the early days. It recently changed and Mario is no longer named or pictured. The profile image and cover image are of Shanna and her children. It's basically been cleaned up and lots of information has been hidden or removed. Aside from the new profile image, the last previous post is from 2020.
her parents sent a monthly 8k stipend when she was married to Jared so it seems that may be the case now. must be nice that work is optional.

"Yes Day"

IMO this is absolutely brutal, one day after the murder, and I'll call it Shanna's victory day in her own sociopath vindictive mind.

It's stated in this article MF is also a 'property manager' along with his part-time muscle managing.

Is it me? They do seem like an odd couple together, given their backgrounds.

I'm just posting here to say I am still following Jared's case. I keep waiting for some breaking news and for justice to be carried out. Kirsten is posting regularly and my heart goes out to her.

I'm just posting here to say I am still following Jared's case. I keep waiting for some breaking news and for justice to be carried out. Kirsten is posting regularly and my heart goes out to her.
I follow her IG page and directed her here as well. She responded to my IG message and had never heard of this website. I told her you all were a wealth of information so I’m sure she has looked here.

I follow the Jax news and keep thinking something is going on. I might be wrong but it’s just the impression I get.

Re: LE keeping things close to the chest, this is probably the calm before the storm of a presser release of premeditated murder charge(s). Thinking there be more than one person charged jmo.

I wonder if the cheque payment for the planned hit had the corporate 'Stampin Up' logo on it.

*Shanna, you've traded in champagne and caviar for powdered mashed potatoes for rest of your life. The walls are closing in.

Any updates on this case...

*Justice for Jared

JMO....slow methodical gunshot timing in-between trigger pulls captured on a nearby door bell security audio, can't remember four or five shots in total...... Sounds eerily close to one of MF's shooting range videos from one of his SMS accounts showcasing his target shooting......hmmm jmoo keep sleuthing for Jared

*Shanna, are you and Mario still friends?

Any updates on this case...

*Justice for Jared

JMO....slow methodical gunshot timing in-between trigger pulls captured on a nearby door bell security audio, can't remember four or five shots in total...... Sounds eerily close to one of MF's shooting range videos from one of his SMS accounts showcasing his target shooting......hmmm jmoo keep sleuthing for Jared

*Shanna, are you and Mario still friends?

I’ve heard that audio but I don’t remember if a vehicle can be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1