FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only update from LE is pretty much this:

Police continue to investigate the troubling case — and tell PEOPLE that they have not ruled anyone out as a suspect.

To rephrase it - do they mean, they have ruled everyone in as a suspect? :oops:
I'm reading between the lines and guessing they are letting everyone know that Shanna and her husband haven't been cleared as suspects.

I'm guessing there would have been a text notification from SGF to the shooter that the kids were dropped off from their shared custody arrangement, and now time to do the deed. Timing was everything and SGF had it all rehearsed over and over JMO

Has there been any search warrants for electronic devices? as we know they usually tell the whole story when LE recovers deleted texts/web searches. Has SGF/MF submitted to a polygraph?

*Shanna the walls are closing in, wipe the sweat from your forehead, we all know there's only ONE single person who wanted Jarred gone.

Cui bono. Who benefits when someone is murdered? Who gained from Jared's death? Cui bono.

There must be a Nest camera with footage of the truck and its occupants driving past.

This was one cold blooded murder. Jared was assassinated in the street that evening after driving away from his children. A truck was seen on cctv of a nearby street.

"Detectives believe Jared Bridegan, a St. Johns County resident, was targeted and ambushed."

‘His kids deserve to know’: Widow of father of 4 killed in Jacksonville Beach pleads for answers

Their world stopped on the night of Feb. 16. Jared Bridegan had just dropped off his older two children at their mother’s house in Jacksonville Beach when he stopped on a wooded stretch of Sanctuary Way near J. Turner Butler Boulevard on his way home. Police believe he was trying to move a tire that was in the road. Detectives believe that tire may have been part of the setup for his slaying.

There is a reason he was stopped here,” said Jacksonville Beach Police Det. Sgt. David Young. “There’s a reason there’s a tire in the middle of the road. So we think that in that aspect, we think that he was targeted.”

Young noted it was close-range and cold-blooded.

Wife pleads to find killer who ambushed husband with 2-year-old in car

* $50,000 reward *
Tip line for First Coast Crime Stoppers is 1-866-845-TIPS. Callers can remain anonymous.

Jacksonville Beach detectives can be reached at 904-270-1661.

stay tuned

*justice for Jared

I wonder if this is a cryptic message sent out 'thank you' from BeachBaked904 on the 16th of February from FB.

Seems like a textbook case of premeditated 1st degree at its sloppily finest. Confident LE builds a solid case and holds a bittersweet presser for justice in the near future for the family with a conviction. I don't think any utah money will untangle this tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

*Bob Marley was quoted Shanna, once saying....some people are so poor all they have is money
JMO

IMHO Just catching up on this disturbing case. There are always perceived reasons that murders are committed (love, religion, revenge, money, jealousy, etc). This one seems premeditated. I find it interesting that the ATF is offering a reward and involved. Makes me wonder if there is something about the shooting/weapon. Wonder if any one with a F-150 (04-08) has gotten rid of a truck, had a paint job or removed a tool box? Makes sense to know his route when planning but some one would have to be close enough to him to know his travel date and time. Definitely not accusing family or friends but LE will work from the inside out. It's deeply disturbing that some one would murder J in front of his child.

IMHO Just catching up on this disturbing case. There are always perceived reasons that murders are committed (love, religion, revenge, money, jealousy, etc). This one seems premeditated. I find it interesting that the ATF is offering a reward and involved. Makes me wonder if there is something about the shooting/weapon. Wonder if any one with a F-150 (04-08) has gotten rid of a truck, had a paint job or removed a tool box? Makes sense to know his route when planning but some one would have to be close enough to him to know his travel date and time. Definitely not accusing family or friends but LE will work from the inside out. It's deeply disturbing that some one would murder J in front of his child.

That stands out to me. If this were a random mad killer looking to make news then why not the child? Somebody couldn’t bring themselves to kill a child or couldn’t bring themselves to kill THIS child. I’ve wondered before about that truck in this discussion. Are they still looking for it? Ruled it out?

That stands out to me. If this were a random mad killer looking to make news then why not the child? Somebody couldn’t bring themselves to kill a child or couldn’t bring themselves to kill THIS child. I’ve wondered before about that truck in this discussion. Are they still looking for it? Ruled it out?
IMO they didn't want the child dead, only Jared.

Another sad footnote to this tragedy, is JB's two older children will essentially become orphans when a conviction comes down. JMO

*Shanna you're every persons nightmare that tries to move on from an unsuccessful marriage, bringing vindictive 'ex' to a new level. The media silence on this case is the calm before the storm. Get ready

Bridegan and Gardner both wanted full custody of their twins, now 10 years old. The court file details allegations of spying, deceit and more. It’s part of what has put so much speculation on Gardner since Bridegan’s murder. In the end, the two reached a custody agreement.

2015, Bridegan and Gardner divorced. Their court records, which we obtained from the St. Johns County Court system, revealed a long, complicated process, lasting over five years.

When addressed, Gardner explained, “Anytime divorce comes into any situation, it’s messy. It just is … I really want to respect his family and him. And I will say that I think that we both love our kids.

Bridegan and Gardner both wanted full custody of their twins, now 10 years old. The court file details allegations of spying, deceit and more. It’s part of what has put so much speculation on Gardner since Bridegan’s murder. In the end, the two reached a custody agreement.

Imoo I believe this was absolutely a set up.
There was no mention of ms Gardner having a love interest of some kind.I’ll leave it at that

IMO they felt justified in killing Jared. They didn’t feel justified in killing the little girl, that’s why she’s still alive. IMO whoever did this thinks they are a good person and had convinced themselves that Jared dying was deserved/necessary/led to a “greater good” outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1