FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdered Microsoft exec Jared Bridegan’s ex moves cross country as cop sources reveal major break in case​

An arrest is expected any day in the shocking murder of Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan — as it emerged that his ex-wife, who remains a suspect, has moved 2,800 miles across the country, according to reports.

Ever since I learned of this vicious attack on Jared's life from a Gray Hughes' video (I cannot find the video in his playlist or I'd link it), I've prayed for the day when we'd see arrests and convictions for his brutal murder. I cannot wait to read the PCA.

Since most of MSM is reporting an imminent arrest,

Make it Rain!

Perhaps we will be surprised when the arrest or arrests are announced. But, if, by chance the Ex is the one about to be indicted, I hope they have her passport, or have some plan in place that would prevent her becoming a fugitive. She has a very, very wealthy family.

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. — The video with this story is from an earlier, related report.
First Coast News reporting on this arrest will not compromise the investigation, according to law enforcement sources.

Nearly a year after a St. Augustine father of four was shot to death in front of his 2-year-old daughter, an arrest is expected in the case. Law enforcement sources with access to information about the investigation tell First Coast News to expect the announcement as soon as Wednesday
This is such good news!

Jacksonville Beach police to announce ‘significant’ update in Jared Bridegan murder investigation​

Her second marriage is also faltering. Shortly after the murder, neighbors said they no longer saw Fernandez at the couple’s $1 million Jacksonville Beach home, which they co-own, and he did not join her for the cross-country move.

It was listed for sale Oct. 27 then taken off the market Jan. 3, public records show.

Gardner-Fernandez’s primary connection to West Richland appears to be a friend she met at a baking conference in 2020, XXXXX XXXXX, who owns the home next door.

XXXXX runs XXXXX’s Cookie Co. out of her house much like Gardner-Fernandez operated her own now-shuttered baking company, Beach Baked 904, from her home in Florida.

So I guess the question now becomes, will there be one arrest, or two? This is all speculation, but If two, I suspect that the one who fired the gun may turn on the one who hatched the plan, in exchange for a LWOP case rather than a DP case.

Justice delayed is not necessarily justice denied. It is about to be served! And won't it just be a shame if all the family money is needed for a defense... JMO

Maybe they announced this in advance because the perps attorney negotiated to have the perp voluntarily turn themselves in. Perhaps that is something that won’t draw as much publicity? No idea how that works.

So happy that there is a break in this case! I have been checking back periodically and it was so sad to not see any progress. I really don't think this was a random act, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces