FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A play by play on the case.

Narrative below is from article you posted. Lots of good info too.

“The Jacksonville Beach Police Department said Chief Gene Paul Smith and State Attorney Melissa Nelson will have a news conference at noon Wednesday to announce "a significant development" in the case.”

Brian Entin

·
Jan 25, 2023
@BrianEntin
·
Follow

A significant development is expected in the Jared Bridegan murder today at noon. The Microsoft exec and father of four was killed Feb 16, 2022.

Brian Entin

@BrianEntin
“She knows Daddy was on the ground. Daddy got hurt. She asks questions about why.” Jared Bridegan’s 2-year-old daughter watched as he was savagely murdered in Florida. Now his widow is demanding justice for the father of four.

Embedded video

Brian Entin

@BrianEntin
·
Follow
This has been unimaginably difficult for Jared's widow. Police press conference at noon will hopefully be significant.

Brian Entin

@BrianEntin
Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan was murdered execution style in front of his 2-year-old daughter. His widow says 12 days after the murder – his ex wife contacted her requesting she return 3 library books. Investigation is ongoing – no arrests 6 months later.

Embedded video

Possibly she moved far away so that her parents end up with the kids and his parents or his new wife don’t. Vindictive
I thought this might be the reason also. But then somewhere in my memory is a stipulation that one of the twins had health problems living at a higher elevation. That precipitated the move south, to Florida. But now, she's moved them back to the PNW which, if the child's health is truly an issue, why? Other than her own narcissistic selfishness. I don't have a link to back up my memory but it's probably in the custody documents earlier in the thread. JMO

After waiting and watching please bring justice for Jared and Kristin and the children, and all affected by the heinous crime. How selfish are the murderer(s) ? The children are of huge concern to me, their lives have seen so much pain. Hopefully they can be given safe haven, with people who love them.

They could probably find out what type of car it went to by size, brand, tread, etc
Unlikely as one standard tire size can be used by many (dozens) of different cars.

Some chain tire stores might have their own "inhouse brands" the same way that auto parts stores carry store brand oil. Even then, such a tire would only indicate the chain from which it was bought.

The tire shop I worked at eons ago branded our tires with a small, but distinct mark to prevent hucksters from later switching out the tires, then claiming excessive wear for a pro rated refund. I dont know how many stores still do that though.

Police on Wednesday announced an arrest in Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan‘s death from an apparent ambush. Henry Tenon, 61, faces a count each of murder in the second degree with a weapon, conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, accessory after the fact in a capital felony, and child abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces