GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The upper right pic has to be from a while back no --he is really chunky??

A dental office in Winter Park shared Jennifer's husband's FB post about her disappearance. Though the dental office has a Park AVE address, it faces Canton AVE also ("Jennifer Lynn Fulford was seen on video about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, leaving a dental office on Canton Avenue in Winter Park" - BBM: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ord-missing-winter-park-20170928-story.html): https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedParkDental/posts/673590662843688

While I am not sure if this is in fact the dental office Jennifer visited, I added its location to a map showing the locations of her employer's house, the gym, and a Wells Fargo branch (not sure if this is the one where the withdrawal was made). Everything is very close together, IMO:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Adv...739fce78e6!2m2!1d-81.3529092!2d28.5964789!3e2

Just curious-- do you think they walked?

IMO, it does look like he has a ponytail. Even in the middle pic, look at his left shoulder (our right). Does that look like wavy hair?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The one with the towel just looks so not like dressed for a possible abduction!!

Maybe he kidnapped her after seeing her go into the employers home...knocked on the door for whatever reason. He may have assumed she was the homeowner and had access to a lot of cash. Maybe he got her PIN by telling her he would let her go once he got money, and then became enraged over the limit being $300.

I didn't expect this...If Jennifer was abducted, I was leaning to a couple of young punks, especially given the money withdrawal.

Maybe this man was in the area and could have seen something?

Or maybe forced by others to make the withdrawal.

Not caught up so if this double sorry.

Winter park is about 20 min from me and in earlier years went to Park Ave regularly . I went to Rollins which is in Winter Park. Park Ave is internationally known as a shopping mecca.

Its great eating, people watching, the main drag Park Ave is just charming, affluent and laid back , Tons of outdoor eating.

Very high end retail. A really neat little train station !!

Elm-Street-Cheri-Rogowsky-July-26-2016-cropped-website.jpg

winter%20park%201.jpg.1280.500.rendition

park-ave-1.jpg

a national historic district in Winter Park, Florida, Orange County. Including buildings constructed from 1882 through 1965, runs along Park Avenue from Canton to Comstock avenues.[SUP][2]

Forget about Tara, Miss Scarlet.

The place you want to visit for Southern charm is Winter Park.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_Winter_Park_Historic_District[/SUP]

Its just so cute!

I def feel if something would actually have happened on Park Ave folks would have been invoved and 911 flooded so my guess is everyone was acting quite normally.

Google images last two posts - it started glitching up last post !!!

Can't ya picture the 402 pulling in 15 min late.

1200px-Winter_Park_Station_IMG_1444.jpg

0452-WINTER-PARK-AMTRAK-STATION.jpg

0.7 mile/15 min. walk from the fitness center to the employer's house :(:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/175...d1189bb195!2m2!1d-81.3567506!2d28.5993703!3e2

ETA: And there is a Wells Fargo basically midway between the fitness center and the employer's house ...:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/244...a209b84bd6!2m2!1d-81.3496023!2d28.6045364!3e2

Everything is very close and small. The whole entity runs about 7 blocks and totally ends and turns residential .

Loved Park Ave.

Presumably this man lives in the area, given that fitness place he might frequent?
He will fast be recognized I expect.

I get the sense of a Winter Parker (as opposed to Orlando) as well moo based on totally nothing!

Home burglary -- perps unaware she was in there ????

It would be a 9-5 type neighborhood generally speaking where neighborhoods are quiet during the 9-5 white collar employ routine.

My hope is that if she was the victim of a carjacking and theft, that the perp let her off someplace and that she hasn't been able to notify police yet..
Stealing $300 and harming someone are two different things.
I hope she is found quickly.
Her husband and daughter must be frantic.

But how do we get her purse inside the home??

If this is a wealthy neighborhood, surely there are security cameras around. Would someone walk through there to attempt a burglary, or a car jacking? Kind of risky. Are the homes close together, or are they big properties?
Not to mention a camera at the Wells Fargo.
I think LE is not saying anything because they already have something.
Maybe.

Winter Park is affluent, at least around the Park Ave area

WFTV has not updated their news videos but they said last seen at dentist at 11. Why no press conference? Any searches?

Ok so !

They live in Altamonte Springs according to interview with spouse. That's about 25 or 30 min drive.

So she goes for her dental appt in Park Ave area, leaves , and goes to her place of employ. A affluent home. She walks in on a burglary in progress, they accost her for her purse and make her leave with them??

Then an old male is taking money from her acct

then nothing ................

the location of the car is being held - there has to IMo be something about that?

The Atm guy certainly does not seem crime sharp -- going up to a ATM like he is going to order some french fries .

So it would appear that he is periphery at some level.

They both are now missing ?

It does get stranger as it goes.

IMO there has to be some more criminal persons involved.

Or there is some plan between the two of them I am just speculating.

His body language and all just hits me like he wants to know if you like your roast beef rare - not a home invader.

In the ATM pic he looks frail. She looks like she could handle him rather than the other way around

there imo has to be some other person(s) involved or might we be talking about a planned departure.

I wonder if the car was near the airport ? That would make sense as to why they did not release that cause that would be telling.

random blabbing here!

Is it me, but does the POI look different in each photo? Some people are like that, they have different looks.

As a workout enthusiast, he looks like an amateur. Most men working out, don't dress in all white, and then there are the shoes!!! :gasp:

IMHO

I thought I was the only one who thought he looked very different. In fact, I was thinking there were two men because one looks much older (to me) than the more chubby-cheeked guy at the ATM. But it could be the angle of the shots and LE would be on top of this so it must be the same guy.

The pic of him standing in the blue shoes--notice the T-Shirt sleeve is almost to his elbow. In another shot (upper left shot of upper body only), he's facing the other way but the shirt sleeve doesn't seem to go much beyond the upper arm and not to the elbow. Strange, but I suppose the camera angle can do strange things.

Are there no new updates? If so, I missed them...

Same name and age. Another realtor says it matches one on linked in for the company in Fla. IDK. It may just be my eyes and hope for finding her.

In my opinion this is one perp.,he looks different in other shots.The clothes I explained in a previous post.He is wearing same just one pic has towel around neck covering print on tshirt,then he has on man's dress shirt over tshirt and a ball cap possibly taken from employer. I hope this does not turn into bridge guy.

I have not seen any more news on the remains that were found out in Ft.Christmas yesterday,has any locals heard anything?

Sounds like they are on to something

Do we know why she was at the employer's home prior to picking up his son? What time was the boy supposed to be picked up?

The articles make it seem like the house was normal except her purse was on the bathroom floor. So why did they remove multiple bags and boxes from the home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back