GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it possible she was found in her car? The car was found in 'Orange county'. No City, location other than that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I too thought this but I do not think they would have waited this long to release that info and have people still out looking for her.
Is searches going on?

This case is very disconcerting on so many levels. Do any of you think this was random or planned? Why Jennifer and this particular house? I hope that LE has gained a lot of info from her car and from the tips being called in. I feel so badly for her family, friends and her employer.

O/T My son and future DIL are getting married in Winter Park early next year. She went to Rollins and so many of her favorite memories are from this seemingly idyllic town. I was looking at a home to rent very close to where Jennifer worked and I have now decided we all will just stay in a hotel.

This area and Rollins is very nice and a crime like this is unusual.I think it was just opportunity.Any place in Florida crime can happen and I think you are better in Winter Park than a hotel even.

I too thought this but I do not think they would have waited this long to release that info and have people still out looking for her.
Is searches going on?

They're still searching: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-fulford-missing-saturday-20170930-story.html

Search efforts have expanded to include state and federal authorities. The Winter Park Police Department is working with the FBI, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Orlando Police Department and Orange County Sheriff’s Office, to find her police said.Crimeline is offering up to $5,000 for information that leads to the man.
Tips should be submitted to Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477 or online at www.crimeline.org.

Surely the police know who this guy is by now, between tips called in, and then comparison of fingerprints. I'd be surprised if this guy has not committed a serious crime before.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/person...appearance-of-florida-nanny-jennifer-fulford/
attachment.php

Police in Winter Park, Fla. are seeking to identify the man pictured in these surveillance images. He's considered a person of interest in the Sept. 27, 2017 disappearance of nanny Jennifer Lynn Fulford

Winter Park Police

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 460
Oh noooo ....omg, so senseless
I didn't want to hear this :(

Her poor family

Oh, I'm so sorry & sad to read that. Was hoping she would be found alive somehow. RIP Jennifer.

Jennifer was found in a rural area.

Scott Edward Nelson, 53 years old, has criminal history.

Bank robbery past
fgs why did he have to kill her???
Loving good family, ..she was going to see her grand daughter !
This is devastating....heartbreaking

Ugh. I am heartbroken over this. Her poor family.

Did this sicko seriously commit a murder for $300?!? The sad thing is that he probably thought she lived there and was wealthy.

[h=1]Winter Park woman's body found in Orange County[/h]
The body of missing Winter Park woman Jennifer Lynn Fulford was found in Orange County, Winter Park Police Chief Michael Deal said Saturday.

Fulford, 56, went missing Sept. 27.

Authorities say they are still searching for a person of interest seen accessing Fulford’s bank account through an ATM with her bank card. Deal identified the man as Scott Edward Nelson, 53, at a press conference Saturday afternoon.
400x225

Search efforts for the person responsible have expanded to include state and federal authorities. The Winter Park Police Department is working with the FBI, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Orlando Police Department and Orange County Sheriff’s Office, to find him police said.

Crimeline is offering up to $20,000 for information that leads to the man.

Tips should be submitted to Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477 or online at www.crimeline.org.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-fulford-missing-saturday-20170930-story.html

In 1994 he attacked his father and forced him to rob a bank. Then robbed another bank years later it seems. Sounds like he hasn’t been out of jail too long. http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/12-12447/12-12447-2012-12-27.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From page 6 of 9 in the linked document:
"[...] and forcing him to rob a bank, Nelson was convicted of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and transportation of a stolen motor transportation of stolen currency. After his release in 2008, Nelson violated the terms of his supervised release by fleeing from his probation officer. While in prison, Nelson was sanctioned for similarly violent conduct, including eleven instances of assault without serious injury, two instances of possession of a dangerous weapon, and fifteen reports of threatening bodily harm."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka
Back