GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He shouldn't be too hard to spot with those electric blue shoes!
All day I have been thinking he looked like 'somebody'.
It just hit me that he reminds me of Stephen King.

OK... so if he exhibits this violent behaviour *while in prison* against other hardened criminals.... why in the world was he deemed safe to released onto the streets, into unsuspecting society of innocent folks just trying to live their lives?
This is reprehensible!
I hope her husband sues the crap out of the system.
I hope her daughter sues, too.
:gaah:
RIP Jennifer, never got to see your first granddaughter.
And the poor daughter, who should only be celebrating
her newborn baby... not grieving her own mother.

omg. This is just so very tragic. :rose:

https://www..com/operation-colostomi-homeless

This is why. He was not a money maker convict. He was a burden to the state convict. Once they are ill, they are out. Unlike the drug addicts, who have families spending money on commissary and telephones. It's about money. Not protecting this lovely woman, or any of us. This is so freaking sad.

He shouldn't be too hard to spot with those electric blue shoes!
All day I have been thinking he looked like 'somebody'.
It just hit me that he reminds me of Stephen King.
LOL,he really does look like him.

I'm betting he's camped out somewhere and just waiting to be taken back to prison so they have to give him his medical treatment. It was a win win for him to do this horrific act. Omg. My heart just aches for this family.

He makes me nauseous.

So sorry, lovely Jennifer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't begin to imagine what her loved ones are going through right now.

At least , FL has the DP.

FIND THIS ... "THING" !!!!!!!!!
Worried that he could kidnap another unsuspecting,innocent person ; and it would result in another victim. :gaah:

:moo:

From page 6 of 9 in the linked document:
"[...] and forcing him to rob a bank, Nelson was convicted of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and transportation of a stolen motor transportation of stolen currency. After his release in 2008, Nelson violated the terms of his supervised release by fleeing from his probation officer. While in prison, Nelson was sanctioned for similarly violent conduct, including eleven instances of assault without serious injury, two instances of possession of a dangerous weapon, and fifteen reports of threatening bodily harm."

How in the world is this dangerous criminal out in society!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my opinion the release of his name is even more likely to send him running than the release of his picture. As long as they withhold his name he could think he's still a step ahead of the investigation. This is all assuming he's following the coverage, which may not be true if he's homeless, doesn't have a phone, etc.

They had his pic out so he was running anyway,putting his name could have helped with tips or sightings.

At least the didn't raise a cent, I wonder if any of his story was true.
So much for him stating he was a changed man and would never commit another crime. Only out of jail three months.

After reading his I think he is an extremely narcissistic angry man, who quite possibly wants to be re imprisoned and his case for his 2nd operation highlighted.
He seems to like his "ponytail', I doubt he will cut if off which would help with tips from sightings imo.
All so senseless and tragic all around.

What a complete , imo, maybe he will try and resist arrest?
(rsbm)

...That would be good, along with threatening officers with a weapon...
then we can be sure he will never be back out on the streets to murder anyone else, ever again.

i wanna know what happened? i am guessing he was in the neighborhood and went into the house or saw her going into the house. doubt he had a car. does florida have death penalty?

i wanna know what happened? i am guessing he was in the neighborhood and went into the house or saw her going into the house. doubt he had a car. does florida have death penalty?
SABBM

Yes. Not certain as to how often it's carried out, though.

Yes, FL absolutely has the DP, and it is carried out. Remember the names Ted Bundy and Danny Rolling?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slafrance74
Back