GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wanna know what happened? i am guessing he was in the neighborhood and went into the house or saw her going into the house. doubt he had a car. does florida have death penalty?

I am very curious as to the details of the crime and how it was carried out in this safe, upscale, area.

My sincere condolences to Jennifer's friends and family. This was so sad and senseless.

body was located on Saturday near Apopka-Vineland Road.
http://www.wesh.com/article/investigators-winter-park-womans-disappearance-suspicious/12499610

Per press conference the body was not near the location of the car.

There is something really off about him. Learning his criminal past it just makes
him stranger.

Just strolling up in broad daylight , no disguise effort not to ided -- it is just peculiar

I think they had some concrete tip tho -- its kinda out in the woods over there - unless maybe it was a jogger.

This sounds shallow I am aware of this - but I just dont get rape - so it makes him just a murderer if that makes sense.

Just surprised he certainly did not look that
menacing in the earlier photos but in the one out now he gives me the chills.

A lot of times they actually like incarceration

hope he does nothing more

does sound like they know where he is tho

He didn't have to kill her. Take the car, take the ATM card, take all the money in the account! No need to kill her.

There's so much evil in this world.

There is something really off about him. Learning his criminal past it just makes
him stranger.

Just strolling up in broad daylight , no disguise effort not to ided -- it is just peculiar

I think they had some concrete tip tho -- its kinda out in the woods over there - unless maybe it was a jogger.

This sounds shallow I am aware of this - but I just dont get rape - so it makes him just a murderer if that makes sense.

Just surprised he certainly did not look that
menacing in the earlier photos but in the one out now he gives me the chills.

A lot of times they actually like incarceration

hope he does nothing more

does sound like they know where he is tho

I agree he may prefer to be incarcerated, a couple of comments on his stand out

"I SERVED A TOTAL OF 23 YEARS IN FEDERAL CUSTODY WHERE I WORKED INSIDE THE INSTITUTION AS A HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEGAL AID TO HUNDREDS OF FELLOW PRISONERS

*If true* His twisted ego may feel important in jail, he describes himself as a "critical thinker"
Also
"SO I WALKED AWAY FROM THE HALFWAY HOUSE AND TURNED MYSELF IN AT THE U.S. MARSHAL OFFICE WHERE I WAS PLCED BACK INTO THE SEMINOLE COUNTY JAIL FOR 4 & HALF MONTHS THUS FINISHING MY TERM OF IMPRISONMENT WITH THE B.O.P. "

This is making me feel ill...

He didn't have to kill her. Take the car, take the ATM card, take all the money in the account! No need to kill her.

There's so much evil in this world.

His way of giving the finger to those in authority who he feels wronged by? Evil

I've been away from the computer for a couple of hours. So sad for Jennifer and her family.

His way of giving the finger to those in authority who he feels wronged by? Evil

That's what I'm thinking at least part of his motive was. I'm sure he thought she lived there and thus, was incredibly wealthy.

It's heart wrenching.

Going about your life, a good decent solid person with a loving husband and children, a nanny for a young boy....she goes to the dentist and on to her work, and this happens...comes across some psycho freak out of nowhere, who wreaks havoc and causes so much grief to a family who doesn't deserve any of this.

I'll never understand such evil.

I looked again at her photos appearing happy, kind and smiling. Very hard to see her pictures, especially with her loved ones.

I cannot imagine the shock and pain her family is feeling. My deepest condolences to them, may they have all the support possible to get through this.......though it will never be enough. :(

Any reason why it’s still person of interest and not suspect?

I feel like POI can make people think they’re the suspect but they’re just a possible witness. As with the Missy Bevers case, there’s a “vehicle of interest” but are not in any way a suspect.

Marking my spot. So sorry this happened & hoping this is caught before he hurts another.

I think he purposefully looked at the cameras so he would be caught. Doesn't look like he could make it in the real world, and wants back in prison. JMO... give him that wish, but, put him on death row, and carry out the death sentence asap, not 20yrs from now.

I think he purposefully looked at the cameras so he would be caught. Doesn't look like he could make it in the real world, and wants back in prison. JMO... give him that wish, but, put him on death row, and carry out the death sentence asap, not 20yrs from now.

I thought that this morning too -- maybe he needed a splash of news coverage (carving type thing) moo

I agree he may prefer to be incarcerated, a couple of comments on his stand out

"I SERVED A TOTAL OF 23 YEARS IN FEDERAL CUSTODY WHERE I WORKED INSIDE THE INSTITUTION AS A HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEGAL AID TO HUNDREDS OF FELLOW PRISONERS

*If true* His twisted ego may feel important in jail, he describes himself as a "critical thinker"
Also
"SO I WALKED AWAY FROM THE HALFWAY HOUSE AND TURNED MYSELF IN AT THE U.S. MARSHAL OFFICE WHERE I WAS PLCED BACK INTO THE SEMINOLE COUNTY JAIL FOR 4 & HALF MONTHS THUS FINISHING MY TERM OF IMPRISONMENT WITH THE B.O.P. "

This is making me feel ill...

This is gross. He needs solitary confinement so he can't enjoy his prison life so much.

I'm just so sorry for this family. They should be celebrating the birth of a new baby but instead are mourning the loss of Jennifer. I'm sure she was beyond excited to be a grandma and I bet she would have been just lovely as one. I hope she got the joy of knowing the baby had arrived. Depending on when the birth was Wednesday she may have disappeared before she could even find out the news.

I agree! He deserves the death penalty! It would not be a surprise if he turned himself in, confessed to this murder (to avoid the death penalty) and sits back and relaxes with free medical, dental, food, clothing, etc. for the rest of his life. It's "win win" if he confesses. Our politically correct society incarcerates but does not believe in punishment even for repeat offenders, multiple murders, child molesters or any other crime you can think of. We punish the victim and reward the criminals with a care-free life in prison (which is what I think he wants as indicated by shoving his face into the camera on numerous occasions). JMO, IMHO, etc.

I'm just so sorry for this family. They should be celebrating the birth of a new baby but instead are mourning the loss of Jennifer. I'm sure she was beyond excited to be a grandma and I bet she would have been just lovely as one. I hope she got the joy of knowing the baby had arrived. Depending on when the birth was Wednesday she may have disappeared before she could even find out the news.

Agree. I just feel so incredibly sad for this family. I’ll be thinking of them often as they find ways to honor her as they bring up this baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back