GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any reason why it’s still person of interest and not suspect?

I feel like POI can make people think they’re the suspect but they’re just a possible witness. As with the Missy Bevers case, there’s a “vehicle of interest” but are not in any way a suspect.

I can't remember the difference, but there is some sort of legal difference between calling someone a suspect vs. a person of interest.

I agree! He deserves the death penalty! It would not be a surprise if he turned himself in, confessed to this murder (to avoid the death penalty) and sits back and relaxes with free medical, dental, food, clothing, etc. for the rest of his life. It's "win win" if he confesses. Our politically correct society incarcerates but does not believe in punishment even for repeat offenders, multiple murders, child molesters or any other crime you can think of. We punish the victim and reward the criminals with a care-free life in prison (which is what I think he wants as indicated by shoving his face into the camera on numerous occasions). JMO, IMHO, etc.

our system is extremely screwed up. They get TV, snacks, hot meals, medical care while veterans and mentally ill homeless get little. All in the name of politically correct. I am down for public hangings again- especially in cases where there is no reasonable doubt

I'm just coming on here to say that I'm just so hearbroken and sad over this senseless murder of a lovely woman. This one just hit me so hard and I'm very concerned that this horrible evil person is out there and clearly capable of doing this again.

Was hoping to see "Arrest" in the thread title by now.... :(

I think it all started way back during the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. A bombing took place in a public park and people were killed and injured. I can't remember the specifics but there was a guy that was being called a suspect and he was not guilty, not connected in any way. He sued the networks and possibly the authorities and won. After that, "suspects" are called persons of interest.

I am so heartbroken over this. It was supposed to be such a happy time for her family. Damn this murderer!!!!

^ oh, thank goodness!! Now let’s give him the death penalty.

Jacksonville SO Twitter:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 474
Such a relief (we live in the area).

I hope her family can find some solice in this....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ted-jennifer-fulford-dead-20171001-story.html

People staying at the Sunshine Inn motel, reached by phone Sunday evening, said law enforcement officers rushed them out of their rooms Sunday afternoon. The officers told them to gather behind the motel’s office, then went into the room where Nelson was staying and arrested him.Residents said they saw officers with large guns around Nelson’s room.
Winter Park Police Chief Michael Deal thanked other law enforcement departments and citizens who helped in the investigation Sunday night. He did not release more details about how Nelson got to Jacksonville or how he was found.

Praise the Lord! I have family in Jacksonville, and all along FL's east coast, so this man on the loose had me particularly nervous.

So glad he has been captured! I hope we learn more, but in a he end, there is no reason her life had to end.

He has been arrested for kidnapping and a lot more in the past...

Deal identified the man as Scott Edward Nelson, 53, a man with a long criminal history throughout Florida. Police say he is a transient with no known address....According to records obtained by PEOPLE, Edwards has a lengthy criminal history, including kidnapping, assault, substance abuse and bank robbery. He was on supervised release after serving five years in federal prison for a 2010 bank robbery.

http://people.com/crime/florida-nan...-attack-as-police-launch-a-statewide-manhunt/

Scary, no matter what anyone thinks, if you do your time and out the door you go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here
Back