FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAAAT?!?!?! If this is someone who actually knows where she is (ZOMFG) - what a PO%^&*#S; and alternatively if it is someone trying to harass her family - what a PO@##$$%&**!!! Either way, Mr. Kesse, please let me know this person's phone number, as I would like to have a stern word or two with him/her. I am a lover by nature, not a fighter, but my neighbors flanking me on all sides are armed to the teeth and would not have a problem e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶ having a lovely conversation with this fine individual.

Looking For Any New News About Jennifer At All .. This Case Has Gone Way To Long Without Any Significant News What so ever .. If Anybody Has Heard Any New Details Rumors Anything At This Point So We Can Get This Conversation Back Up And Going Again .... Here's To Hoping To Hear Some News On The Jennifer Kesse Missing Persons Case SOONER RATHER THEN LATER ......

I'd rather deal with facts not rumours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obviousily however having nothing at all doesn;t help and i dont at all mean just through out any wild scenario you can think up maybe rumors was the wrong word but it wouldnt hurt if someone out there was thinking of a criminal that they think may of had a hand in this ..

While Kesse's disappearance was most likely a murder, I would kind of like to be filled in on exactly why most people following the case are less likely to consider that she may still be alive.

I'm a person who's always skeptical when it comes to someone still being alive after circumstances such as Kesse's. However, we've seen what happened to Jaycee Dugard and the girls abducted by Castro; stranger things have happened. Kesse's family says they're looking at the possibility of human trafficking, but say it's unlikely. Perhaps, but she could just be being held against her will. Afterall, she is beautiful and fits many of the conventional traits for some stalker to want abduct her.

Again, I'm with the majority in thinking it was likely a homicide, but it's never a bad idea to look down different avenues.
It doesn't hurt to look down different avenues and I do hope LE has gone to extremes to do so. I doubt it is the case, but it is my hope.

Jennifer could have been taken for many reasons and human trafficking was one of those suggested early on in the investigation. The problem with the theories of her being held or being still alive is the absence of leads or evidence in that direction. No sightings of her since her disappearance. Nothing to indicate she was being stalked to my knowledge (unless you consider possible weird stuff at work we cannot get into here). Could she have been alive all these years like the 3 girls and child found? Anything is possible, but not probable. Out of the thousands of missing person cases, the ones who make it home alive are so few, especially after so long.

Sadly, I don't see it ever being solved unless they just happen to get a confession.

Where may I find info regarding the possible weird stuff at work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't help thinking that this perp was destined to get away with it. How jammy do you have to be to get caught on CCTV and have your faced obscured in every single frame?

26d164833c0321aedd22f5e3e016a817.jpg
2a92fb93ae9731cc001f8b79b59edfb3.jpg
cacb864b216bbdcc3a6ddf92f51c08db.jpg
d0b7e494178ed03bff8dab2d3e41853c.jpg
384e06277f9568913bcae9bdc667bec4.jpg
35c5093e18a7435f709a798ad8ef81bd.jpg
1730d59f6454d82f081ce03d50d285e3.jpg
I messed around with the pictures . I don't know if it makes a difference though. All I noticed from these pictures is that that this guy looks to have really big and long ears. I think he is wearing a beret definitely, has short hair which you can see below his hat. The shoes are very pointy

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk

I messed around with the pictures . I don't know if it makes a difference though. All I noticed from these pictures is that that this guy looks to have really big and long ears. I think he is wearing a beret definitely, has short hair which you can see below his hat. The shoes are very pointy

Or in the last picture is that a phone to his ear?

Then again in the cctv video he didn't have his hands up to his face at all

Another theory was that she was held in a vacant apartment at mosaic, but how could nobody have heard her surely she would have been screaming and shouting for help? Maybe the perp left her car at the HOTG to make police think she had visited there to see someone and that someone who lived in that building was involved. Therefore he maybe didnt have any connection to the HOTG himself but it was possibly close enough to where he worked aswell so decided to leave it there. Same thing I said earlier about him abducting Jen coincidentally right after her brother and friends were at her apartment. It seems like he is purposely trying to mislead the police . abducting her after other people have been in her apartment makes the police focus straight on them. And then leaving the car at HOTG makes them focus on the people in that building

I think it was a worker from her condo, one of the construction guys that took her.

It does look like something is against his left ear. Phone, headset?

Another theory was that she was held in a vacant apartment at mosaic, but how could nobody have heard her surely she would have been screaming and shouting for help? Maybe the perp left her car at the HOTG to make police think she had visited there to see someone and that someone who lived in that building was involved. Therefore he maybe didnt have any connection to the HOTG himself but it was possibly close enough to where he worked aswell so decided to leave it there. Same thing I said earlier about him abducting Jen coincidentally right after her brother and friends were at her apartment. It seems like he is purposely trying to mislead the police . abducting her after other people have been in her apartment makes the police focus straight on them. And then leaving the car at HOTG makes them focus on the people in that building

The person who left the car may have been trying that misdirection, but immediately after the car was discovered the dogs tracked directly back to Jennifer's stairwell. The person could have left a vehicle in her lot, imo. What other reason would he have to come back to the scene of the abduction? He lived there? He worked there? Wouldn't the dogs would have continued the track all over grounds of the condo if either of those two possibilities were true? The dogs stopped and I have to think it was because the guy found a way to leave the scene without further tracking meaning via vehicle.

bbm

The more I look back at the photos the more I'm convinced he has something to his ear. I don't know if it's a phone or something else but I don't think it looks like just a big ear anymore

I have never understood why the dog's tracking effort was just about ignored.

I'm not sure if you have heard of this group of people before . I have seen them in a few Documentaries they are called the VIDOC SOCIETY. There a group of about 8 guys or women and they all bring something from thier field of expertease like one will have worked on human trafficing, another will be with forensics and a few will be profilers from the FBI its basically a retired group of the best FBI Agents that gather once a month to focus on one specific case to try and solve it..... Anyway I was just thinking that something such as a team like this would be perfect in jenn's Abduction......

There is a good book on the Vidocq society titled The Murder Room. It is a very good read about an amazing group of people.

I have followed this case for almost ten years and it is disheartening that it hasn't been solved.
Where is the break going to come from?

There is no crime scene, no body and no witnesses.

I wonder what information the police have that hasn't been publicly disclosed.
I would dearly love to know.

Early in the investigation the lead detective stated 'this was as close to a vanishing as he had seen.'
That statement remains true today, sadly.

I'm not sure if you have heard of this group of people before . I have seen them in a few Documentaries they are called the VIDOC SOCIETY. There a group of about 8 guys or women and they all bring something from thier field of expertease like one will have worked on human trafficing, another will be with forensics and a few will be profilers from the FBI its basically a retired group of the best FBI Agents that gather once a month to focus on one specific case to try and solve it..... Anyway I was just thinking that something such as a team like this would be perfect in jenn's Abduction......

Yes CanMan, the VIDOC Society are an group of very intelligent sleuths.
Thinking of Jennifer and all our lost...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, I doubt she was taken by Peter Pan.
It does look like a phone or something. I did not notice that before.
Ruby, thanks for the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members